Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I Force Intimidate Does It Again!

Currently on day 13-14 of Iforce Intimidate, I'm already up from 214 to 218 and leaning significantly! Wife is using it too now, shes juuust starting to hit the "omg this is awesome" phase. Iforce / Vaughn - you never cease to amaze.

Side note - it will kick in MUCH quicker if you take Testabolan V2 before Intimidate, I'll let Vaughn explain all the tech behind that one though..
    IFFI
    Forum perusal is a gynecomastia agonist.

Having trouble adding lean muscle without being nefarious?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141495711

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voo View Post
    Currently on day 13-14 of Iforce Intimidate, I'm already up from 214 to 218 and leaning significantly! Wife is using it too now, shes juuust starting to hit the "omg this is awesome" phase. Iforce / Vaughn - you never cease to amaze.

Side note - it will kick in MUCH quicker if you take Testabolan V2 before Intimidate, I'll let Vaughn explain all the tech behind that one though..
    LOL stoked you're having an even better cycle this time around. You're a great responder to this product. Very excited to see your wife's results

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ran intimidate about a month ago and I was pretty pleased.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    I ran intimidate about a month ago and I was pretty pleased.
    the OP is correct. Adding in anything that contains a good amount of ALCAR will enhance the strength of Intimidate

Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Voo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    LOL stoked you're having an even better cycle this time around. You're a great responder to this product. Very excited to see your wife's results
    I know I'm hyper sensitive, but DAMN the gains make me never want to come off it.

the OP is correct. Adding in anything that contains a good amount of ALCAR will enhance the strength of Intimidate
    Understatement of the century. ALCAR made the Intimidate kick in about 4 days in instead of 2 weeks in.
    Last edited by Voo; 05-25-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    IFFI

rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rrd82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's awesome! I am going to run this pretty soon. Vaughn can you explain some of the science behind ALCAR assisting intimidate or throw up a link? Also how long would you run ALCAR prior to intimidate and would you run it alongside intimidate the entire time?

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just bought a bottle of Intimidate as part of a combo stack and was going to ask about the best usage (stacking, etc.) once I got more order. I am curious about the ALCAR too.

I feel like I've made a losing deal with the devil. I lift with my wife whos taking Intimidate for the first time - and leg days are getting brutal. I match her squats by % and I started her with the bar and 10s on either side and in 3 weeks shes doing sets with 35s on each side! At this rate, she's going to hit 135lbs over her shoulders no problem by her 4th week.

So basically, it works just as well for females looking to tone up / lose weight / gain strength / increase libido as it does in men.
    Last edited by Voo; 05-30-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    IFFI

herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I honestly don't understand how test boosters supposedly work for women. They're acting on the HPTA axis and stimulating the body's own production mechanisms for test, which (apart from the adrenal glands) women don't have.

jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm going on vacation in about 19 days, and if I order intimidate now I will probably receive it in 5 days or so. That would leave me only 14 days left to use intimidate, would you guys recommend using it for 14 days then stopping, and finishing it when I get back from vacation? Or would I just start to notice the effects at around 2 weeks and should just wait till I get back from vacation to run it?

Originally Posted by rrd82 View Post
    That's awesome! I am going to run this pretty soon. Vaughn can you explain some of the science behind ALCAR assisting intimidate or throw up a link? Also how long would you run ALCAR prior to intimidate and would you run it alongside intimidate the entire time?
    Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I just bought a bottle of Intimidate as part of a combo stack and was going to ask about the best usage (stacking, etc.) once I got more order. I am curious about the ALCAR too.
    This is the study that got my attention as to there being synergy between the two:

Stimulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone ... [Neurosci Lett. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

Neurosci Lett. 1994 Jan 3;165(1-2):33-6.
    Stimulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone secretion by acetyl-L-carnitine in hypothalamic neurons and GT1 neuronal cells.

Krsmanovic LZ, Virmani MA, Stojilkovic SS, Catt KJ.
    Source

Endocrinology and Reproduction Research Branch, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892.

Abstract

Pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) secretion from perifused hypothalamic cells and GT1-1 neuronal cells was significantly increased after culture in medium containing 100 microM acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC). This action of ALC was largely due to an increase in the spike amplitude of GnRH release. In addition, the receptor-mediated release of GnRH by N-methyl-D-aspartic acid and endothelin was significantly increased in perifused cells cultured in ALC-enriched medium. Stimulatory effects of ALC on basal, high K(+)- and agonist-induced GnRH release were also observed during long-term culture of primary hypothalamic neurons. Similar effects of ALC were evident in cultured GT1-1 cells and were accompanied by a significant increase in cell number. These observations in normal and transformed GnRH neurons demonstrate that ALC promotes the growth and secretory activity of neuropeptide-producing cells of the hypothalamus.

Originally Posted by Voo View Post
    I feel like I've made a losing deal with the devil. I lift with my wife whos taking Intimidate for the first time - and leg days are getting brutal. I match her squats by % and I started her with the bar and 10s on either side and in 3 weeks shes doing sets with 35s on each side! At this rate, she's going to hit 135lbs over her shoulders no problem by her 4th week.

So basically, it works just as well for females looking to tone up / lose weight / gain strength / increase libido as it does in men.
    This is the 4th woman who has reported pretty intense results. I really wish we could re-market the product "toned down" a bit so we could get more women willing to run it.

Originally Posted by herpinthederp View Post
    I honestly don't understand how test boosters supposedly work for women. They're acting on the HPTA axis and stimulating the body's own production mechanisms for test, which (apart from the adrenal glands) women don't have.
    For most test boosters, this would hold true as they increase LH/testosterone through normal MOA like the testicles. NMDA works through NMDA receptors in our brain however, which in turn tell our HPTA to increase key anabolic compounds such as IGF-1. Having testicles or not will not alter this.

Originally Posted by jBrahh View Post
    I'm going on vacation in about 19 days, and if I order intimidate now I will probably receive it in 5 days or so. That would leave me only 14 days left to use intimidate, would you guys recommend using it for 14 days then stopping, and finishing it when I get back from vacation? Or would I just start to notice the effects at around 2 weeks and should just wait till I get back from vacation to run it?
    Intimidate kicks in at day 14 HARD, so you'd be doing yourself a disservice running it for 2 weeks and then starting. Do 1 full bottle, and then I know you'll want another

jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jBrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Intimidate kicks in at day 14 HARD, so you'd be doing yourself a disservice running it for 2 weeks and then starting. Do 1 full bottle, and then I know you'll want another
    Thank you for the quick reply, sir. I'll just wait till I get back from vacation to run a full bottle then.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vaughn pretending that the supp industry has never released a "for women" product that was in fact the exact same as another product from the same company...ha
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Vaughn pretending that the supp industry has never released a "for women" product that was in fact the exact same as another product from the same company...ha
    Oh I'm not saying it's never been done, it's just not something iForce will be doing.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I'm not saying it's never been done, it's just not something iForce will be doing.
    you and your "morals"

send me some free product sucka and I will know that you are a standup company
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Who needs cardio? JasondNelson1's Avatar
    JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I would love to run Intimidate and Testabolan v2 but my wallet can't allow it at the moment.

Originally Posted by JasondNelson1 View Post
    I would love to run Intimidate and Testabolan v2 but my wallet can't allow it at the moment.
    I agree, it can get expensive.

We will be releasing the "Tri-Force" kit soon which will include Intimidate, Testabolan v2, and Tropinol. The ultimate hormonal trifecta. This should help ease the costs a bit(buy in bulk and save lol)

Almost unilaterally:
    Day 5 - weird dreams / better sleep
    Day 14 - starting to notice physical effects / leaning
    Day 20 - OMG this is awesome phase begins
    Day 25 - begin crying cause you only have 5 days left, order second bottle.
    Day 60 - look totally different than when you started

We will be releasing the "Tri-Force" kit soon which will include Intimidate, Testabolan v2, and Tropinol. The ultimate hormonal trifecta. This should help ease the costs a bit(buy in bulk and save lol)
    While I think that this will be a great stack, I think a better stack is Intimidate, Testabolan V2, Compete and Hemavol. Seriously, how much longer do I have to wait to take Compete again, on Intimidate its AMAZEBALLS.
    IFFI

JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500) JasondNelson1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I agree, it can get expensive.

First time I have heard of this tri force stack. Consider me in. Any news when

It'll be available and the price?

Originally Posted by JasondNelson1 View Post
    First time I have heard of this tri force stack. Consider me in. Any news when

It'll be available and the price?
    im working on the box art some more tomorrow, then we just need to print them. I'd expect ~8 weeks based on production schedules.

Not positive on pricing yet, but will offer big savings compared to buying all seperately.

im working on the box art some more tomorrow, then we just need to print them. I'd expect ~8 weeks based on production schedules.

Not positive on pricing yet, but will offer big savings compared to buying all seperately.
    8 weeks. Good. Plenty enough time to start saving up.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NMDA does seem pretty good, Ive tried out an NMDA+Humanofort supp which was solid.

Testabolan v2 is up there with Max-Out for my all time favorite iForce formulation. Vaughn is a boss @ss pimp.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    NMDA does seem pretty good, Ive tried out an NMDA+Humanofort supp which was solid.

Testabolan v2 is up there with Max-Out for my all time favorite iForce formulation. Vaughn is a boss @ss pimp.
    The sirovi product utilizes the same raws, so absolutely a great choice. I'm also a fan of Humanofort, so they make a great pair.

The new(ish) version of Testabolan v2 is so simple, yet so effective. We're very proud of that under-rated sleeper

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sirovi product utilizes the same raws, so absolutely a great choice. I'm also a fan of Humanofort, so they make a great pair.

The new(ish) version of Testabolan v2 is so simple, yet so effective. We're very proud of that under-rated sleeper
    the newer version is the ALCAR one right? I actually havent used that one I was thinking of the old one. Ya Sirovi rocks.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn u guys at iforce....every time I turn around u guys are doing something that is too difficult to resist, and I end up spending too much Damn money. U guys are really killing me. I'm at the 5 1/2 week of intimidate, and still have about another 6 week's worth left. I'm up about 5 lbs, yet still as lean as I was while cutting for the previous 6 weeks. Strength up quite a bit too. But now I read that I could be getting even better results by stacking w testabolan??? Sigh....I just don't know what to do. Is there any way that I can just get a lifetime supply of iforce product? It's all I use anymore. Love it all, but so expensive.....good thing I'm employed. Anyway, sorta eyeballing a stack that I saw w testabolan and reversitol to go w my last weeks of intimidate, and wondering if all 3 would work well together? Also, I'm about half way through the zma I got with one bottle of intimidate, and curious about stacking all the above? Overkill? Stagger the runs? Please spew your vast knowledge oh great one(vt)!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jBrahh View Post
    Wait until you get back bro

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Damn u guys at iforce....every time I turn around u guys are doing something that is too difficult to resist, and I end up spending too much Damn money. U guys are really killing me. I'm at the 5 1/2 week of intimidate, and still have about another 6 week's worth left. I'm up about 5 lbs, yet still as lean as I was while cutting for the previous 6 weeks. Strength up quite a bit too. But now I read that I could be getting even better results by stacking w testabolan??? Sigh....I just don't know what to do. Is there any way that I can just get a lifetime supply of iforce product? It's all I use anymore. Love it all, but so expensive.....good thing I'm employed. Anyway, sorta eyeballing a stack that I saw w testabolan and reversitol to go w my last weeks of intimidate, and wondering if all 3 would work well together? Also, I'm about half way through the zma I got with one bottle of intimidate, and curious about stacking all the above? Overkill? Stagger the runs? Please spew your vast knowledge oh great one(vt)!
    Id grab the combo pack, run the Tv2 with Intimidate, and then run the Reversitol v2 after to help solidify all your gains.

Was the one with Humanofort, etc. v1?

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Was the one with Humanofort, etc. v1?
    correct. Testabolan v2(v1 of the v2? fawk so confusing) was originally divanil, ecdy, humanofort, and some random ish.

The current Testabolan v2 is far more simple, yet much more effective IMO. per day you get 800mg Divanil, 2000mg ALCAR, and 40mg Narangin