Cheap as fark and you can use it daily mixed in with your daily cleanser, and here's a facemask recipe that I use 3 times per week to keep the pores tight and the skin clear.
I have bouts of very mild adult acne and I am on retin-a but here's a method that I found that works great on those deep down zits that never come to a head and just stays as a lump under your skin for weeks. This method has also helped me greatly with inflamation and it srsly tightens pores.
For daily routine:
Mix a teaspoon of Epsom salt with your daily cleanser and wash as usual and moisturize as normal.
The Epsom salt mask, a little more effort but it is still easy.
1. Do a light steam of your face to get the pores open. A towel and some hot water will do. Put your face about 8 inches away from the water and put the towel over your head to catch the steam/ No longer than 5 minutes.
2. The recipe for the mask:
2 tsp of honey
1/4 cup of epsom salt
Skim milk or water and cook it into a very thick mush.
Wait until it is lukewarm and gently apply it to your face, do not scrub.
3. Leave the mask on for about 15-30 minutes.
4. Gently rub the mask off with a warm washcloth and wash your face in warm water with whatever cleanser that you prefer.
5. After rinsing splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
5. Get a very gentle toner, clean and clear and neutrogena are my personal favs.
6. Moisturize as usual.
Baby soft skin, gets rid of the redness, and epsom salts are known to bring down any inflamattion.
Give it a shot, it works in my experience.
You can also mix epsom salt with your body wash/soap if you have a problem with body acne.
Link: Acne.org on Epsom salts, reviews. http://www.acne.org/epsom-salt-reviews/1067/page1.html