Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

**Super Easy Promo :) Free Tub Of Beast Mode Pink Lemonade**

Let's give away a tub of our newly flavored Pink Lemonade Beast Mode!

This will be super easy. Just tell me what your favorite Beast product is past or present. Also please tell me why. If you haven't tried any of our products please explain to me which one you'd like to try most.

The more in-depth your reason is for why you like a certain product the better your chance to win this tub

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast-mode.html

This promo will end on October 22nd.

Here are the requirements:

1. Join our ******** or Twitter Page if you haven't done so already http://www.********.com/BeastSports or https://twitter.com/#!/BeastSports If you don't have either you can still enter just let me know.

2. Tell me your favorite Beast product and why. If you haven't tried our products tell me which one you'd like to try and why.

3. If chosen, you must agree to log the product upon receiving it.

Rules:
    -18 years+
    -US & Canadian Applicant welcome
    -Must link your log in this thread
    -Must not have won a Beast product within the last 60 days (Excludes T-Shirts or Shakers)

-Must not log any other companies products while logging for Beast.
    Last edited by coolaidml; 10-18-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    done! ready for some BEAST MODE!

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't use ******** but I liked the page anyways. I never used any beast products but I just turned 18 and starting to use different types of pre workouts. I never logged a product but I will if I am chosen.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not entering but showing some love for them BEAST products, picking one product is tough, I like all that I have tried but I'd probably go with Mode. This pre is one I can turn to not only for a nice little boost when needed but sustained energy throughout my workout, great components, like the creatine and beta alanine as well as the stims. Mode gets me going at 4-5a for weights followed by some cardio and no crash, feel great as the day progresses. I may just have to hit my mode in the morning! Good luck everyone! BEAST is throwing out promo after promo, get in folks, top notch line up!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off, I don't have ******** or twitter. My favorite beast product would have to be beast mode. I tried a scoop when my cousin had his and that was enough to get me hooked. It was one of the best workouts I've had in recent memory. I could feel the energy almost instantly and the focus was great. I just got in the gym and handled the weights like a man. It really let me know what beast mode was all about. Since then I've been wanting to try more as well as other beast products but I invested in protein supplements since I'm bulking. Definitely need a quality pre workout and I hope I can win this and add beast mode to the arsenal.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here are the requirements:

1. Join our ******** or Twitter Page. If you don't have either you can still enter just let me know. - Already did

2. Tell me your favorite Beast product and why. If you haven't tried our products tell me which one you'd like to try and why. - Haven't had the opportunity yet, but would be interested in trying Beast Mode. I'm always looking for a great, not good, pre workout supp to help me power through my workouts. I also work in retail, which entails long days (13 hour shifts!) I would also being using Beast Mode at work to keep me focused throughout my shift. A lot of the "energy" and "focus" products I have tried just aren't cutting it. This could/would be a 2 for 1 bonus for me (workout and work).Would love the opportunity to try your product.

3. If chosen, you must agree to log the product upon receiving it. - I'll give honest feedback.

Rules:
    -18 years+ - 37 years old
    -US & Canadian Applicant welcome - US resident
    -Must link your log in this thread - Will do
    -Must not have won a Beast product within the last 60 days (Excludes T-Shirts or Shakers) - haven't
    -Must not log any other companies products while logging for Beast. - not a problem

matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt097 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my favorite beast product is the beast creature product. the first week my muscles already felt fuller and during my workouts my pump would last longer as well as fast recovery. i take two scoops post workout and have seen great gains from it. i like how it is made up of many different kinds of protein and i have really seen some major strength gains while taking this also the taste is pretty good. i this is by far my favorite creatine product out there. i really cant say enough good things about it and i am more than anxious to try this product your promoting because beast has the best stuff! and having a great pre workout like i know this is can help me take my strength gains to the next level! im dedicated to lifting, and want to get best results possible. i know its gotta be great. i really hope you chose me! ill post a honest thorough log once i receive the product and i liked you on ******** and followed you on twitter!
    thanks!
    Last edited by matt097; 10-19-2012 at 12:33 PM.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    never tried any of your product. but with a name like beast it has to be good. write a review about your product/products not a problem.

coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally my current favorite Beast product is our Beast Whey. It is underrated for sure and doesn't get enough consideration when it comes to people looking for good tasting protein that is easily digestible. I can't remember a time where I got any stomach discomfort from Beast Whey.

More people should try it

Store Specials:

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My favorite BEAST product so far.... BEAST mode. I have only tried the fruit punch flavor, and honestly, I didn't like the taste... However, I loved the workouts I had on it... I did up a review when I tried 1 week sample... here it is:

taste 5/10
    honestly, I didn't really like the taste. Bad at first, but then my mouth sort of expected it to taste really bad, and it just got better. Good after taste. Had kind of a flat medicine type of taste. Not bitter, not sweet, not strong... weird, hard to explain. I'm sorry Beast, but I didn't like it. But really, I don't care. I dont take preworkouts for the taste

mixability 10/10
    one of the best I've ever tried, if not the best

effect/energy 10/10
    awesome! Felt the beta alanine within 10 minutes, tingles and prickly skin. I love that feeling. I love knowing it's working. My workouts were strong and focused. An hour after consuming Beast mode, I felt strong as an ox... that's the creatine working. It's taken me years to figure that out... I used to hate creatine. Didn't give me size like I thought I would (not that I really wanted water weight anyway) and messed with my stomach. But small amounts of quality creatine, like in Beast Mode, give me strength!

I had fantastic workouts on Beast Mode! The weights weren't heavy enough. I felt stronger at the end of the week and I know that if I were to run a full month or two on Beast Mode I'd definitely see some PRs!

crash? 10/10
    this is for there being no crash at all. Great stuff!

Would I buy BEAST MODE? Absolutely!

What BEAST product would I like to try the most? Super TEST.... I am all about test boosters right now and I think the combination of beast mode and super test could help turn me into a beast!

*** I am not on ********.... kinda have an anti-******** thing going right now....
    *** am logging another preworkout right now, will be done in about 3 weeks.
    Canadian LEO

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome promo bro.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Awesome promo bro.
    Thanks bro, feel free to enter also

Store Specials:

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would of but I entered a Magnum promo.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    I would of but I entered a Magnum promo.
    No worries, next time then.

Store Specials:

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    still want that beast mode pink lemonade so bump for the friday win!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

nathanas85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Done, I joined the ******** page a few minutes ago.

2. I have never used any Beast Products so I could give you my honest opinion on the product. I would be looking to try the pre-workout supplement that would allow me to enhance my focus and give me that extra "pump" I need in my resitance routines. I can give you my opinion on focus, energy, and taste of the product.

3. I agree

Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skylox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1- Lost my email account so is my ********

2- never try amphetalean always need a good kick in the morning specially while i am on IF the ingredients list look what exactly i need to get me going

3- will gladly log & review it on BB.com

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    My favorite BEAST product so far.... BEAST mode. I have only tried the fruit punch flavor, and honestly, I didn't like the taste... However, I loved the workouts I had on it... I did up a review when I tried 1 week sample... here it is:

taste 5/10
    honestly, I didn't really like the taste. Bad at first, but then my mouth sort of expected it to taste really bad, and it just got better. Good after taste. Had kind of a flat medicine type of taste. Not bitter, not sweet, not strong... weird, hard to explain. I'm sorry Beast, but I didn't like it. But really, I don't care. I dont take preworkouts for the taste

mixability 10/10
    one of the best I've ever tried, if not the best

effect/energy 10/10
    awesome! Felt the beta alanine within 10 minutes, tingles and prickly skin. I love that feeling. I love knowing it's working. My workouts were strong and focused. An hour after consuming Beast mode, I felt strong as an ox... that's the creatine working. It's taken me years to figure that out... I used to hate creatine. Didn't give me size like I thought I would (not that I really wanted water weight anyway) and messed with my stomach. But small amounts of quality creatine, like in Beast Mode, give me strength!

I had fantastic workouts on Beast Mode! The weights weren't heavy enough. I felt stronger at the end of the week and I know that if I were to run a full month or two on Beast Mode I'd definitely see some PRs!

crash? 10/10
    this is for there being no crash at all. Great stuff!

Would I buy BEAST MODE? Absolutely!

What BEAST product would I like to try the most? Super TEST.... I am all about test boosters right now and I think the combination of beast mode and super test could help turn me into a beast!

*** I am not on ********.... kinda have an anti-******** thing going right now....
    *** am logging another preworkout right now, will be done in about 3 weeks.
    Great applicant here,
    Not entering because benrichards should win this promo!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    Great applicant here,
    Not entering because benrichards should win this promo!
    thanks for the love!
    Canadian LEO

Let's get some more entries in here for the weekend.

Store Specials:

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ive never tried anything from the Beast company but id sure love to! I mean come on you can go wrong with the name BEAST! Id especially liek to try the Beast mode pre cause the name I just love ahaha. I feel it would be right up my alley
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amysbitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my favorite beast product is creature cause it makes me feel like a beast and lifting heavy. Yes i agree to review it!

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck everyone some great stuff right here.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

amydavidson423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Joined the ******** page

2. I would like to try the Beast Whey, BCAA's and creature. I am looking for a great high quality whey and want to add BCAA's and creature into my supplement plan to get better results from my weight lifting routine.

3. If chosen, I will log the product and link it in this thread.

AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Join our ******** or Twitter Page if you haven't done so already http://www.********.com/BeastSports or https://twitter.com/#!/BeastSports If you don't have either you can still enter just let me know. Joined on ******** DONE
    2. Tell me your favorite Beast product and why. If you haven't tried our products tell me which one you'd like to try and why. Never tried beast products before, but I first heard them over at the hodge twins on youtube and they really recommended creature, i've always been looking for a good creatine blend but in the end i decided to go over with universal storm as it has more servings/cheaper/ and other goodies. If I take this and if it works good i'll switch my mind I also want to try the 100% beast whey and it looks pretty underrated with no reviews since I don't have protein supps atm. Can't really decide the two lol
    3. If chosen, you must agree to log the product upon receiving it. Absolutely !

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just liked your ******** page.
    I haven't tried any products, but I would like to try Beast. I would like a preworkout booster mostly for mma classed followed by some weightlifting.
    I'd be glad to run a log.

susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favorite beast supplement is creature! It is the greatest creatine ive ever tried cause i was hooked on con-cret for a long time til i saw beast creature and wow so many strength gains and it helpd me reach my half way goal to 500lbs, i got 450lbs up 2weeks ago!! Woooo i love beast creature!! I agree to log this awesome product!!

Winner will be picked tomorrow so get those last minute votes in

Store Specials:

Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Winner will be picked tomorrow so get those last minute votes in

...... mmmmmmmm, lemonade
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post

...... mmmmmmmm, lemonade

That certainly looks good right about now...

Store Specials: