Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BikerLifter View Post
    That works with bodybuilding but don't pull that crap with me. You dress like this to attract guys attention because you have no confidence. You are trying too hard because you lack social skills and confidence and you think these ****gy clothes will do it for you.
    You posted less than 20 responses from girls online indicating their preferences on a guy. This does not represent the entire female population. Those girls also stated that they like the casual v-neck/slim jeans look but that doesn't mean they don't like it if a guy dresses up.

A dressed up guy can get compliments from 10 other people but may get a "trying too hard" comment from 2 others. Whatever you wear, you're not going to get the same comments on a given outfit.

All the haters including you are just projecting your insecurities of how to dress.

Wearing 1950s shades and commando boots is not trying too hard. Ryan Gosling looks good in commando boots and 1950s shades because he has a slim/long oval face, small bone structure, neat hair, and overall slim profile to go along. Any lean guy who lifts will look great as well. It depends on the fit and how you project yourself in public. If you're acting uptight and fidgety and have fat face with 40 inches waist then of course it will look bad. In NYC/LA/San Fran, that outfit isn't even dressing up. It's casual, relaxed, smooth on a spring afternoon.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone know what shirt/jeans/boots he's wearing?

WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ahox View Post
    I could not take myself seriously going to buy coffee at dunkin donuts in my neighborhood wearing commando boots and 1950's shades sorry bro. Don't get me wrong I'm mirin how it looks on ryan gosling but for the average dude it would look like they are trying too hard.
    You could not take yourself seriously because it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You already think you don't look good so if you do wear them, you're going to stand out in public with weird poses, act fidgety, nervous, lack confidence, etc. Your projection of self will be off. You get the idea.

Also take into account the fit and how they look according to your profile.

The shades and boots look good on Ryan Gosling because he is tall, has a long/slim face, short trim hair, overall slim profile. He also has good color coordination and the tshirts/cardigans are all tapered to his waist. Any guy who fits his profile will look good. Some with a big face and chubby stomach/legs may not look as good.

Often, you also can't tell by just a photo of someone wearing an outfit. An outfit that looks trying too hard may look great when you see the person live in action conversing, walking, having fun, chilling, etc.
    "Knowing is not enough, one must apply" ~ Bruce Lee

RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) RBKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    Look a bit like Timberland Earthkeepers. Can't post link

Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moranbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by my.self View Post
    boots....?? i honestly cant grasp myself wearing them, srs. plus, u really gonna wear boots in the summer with shorts?

in b4 long pants all year round.
    Yeah it's gonna be hot as fuk soon here.
    I like low tops with shorts.
    Tips guys??
    Last crew didn't work so I need a new crew Crew

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post

4. The little things

Little differences can often make huge impacts. A great example of this is not wearing an undershirt under a button-up. Ever read magazines where all the guys wearing button-ups, dress shirts, and sport jackets never have an undershirt? It's something simple, but at the same time it stands out. Next time you wear a button-up, lose the undershirt.
    LOL i used to wear undershirts under a button-up years ago, looked like a huge *******, and finally realized it looks 10x better without anything underneath as I got older and started lifting. Now i still notice it on other people when they go out and ask myself why they dress like "15 year old kids" Small change but it makes a huge difference, especially if you have a good physique.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AJbuilder View Post
    You could not take yourself seriously because it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You already think you don't look good so if you do wear them, you're going to stand out in public with weird poses, act fidgety, nervous, lack confidence, etc. Your projection of self will be off. You get the idea.

Also take into account the fit and how they look according to your profile.

The shades and boots look good on Ryan Gosling because he is tall, has a long/slim face, short trim hair, overall slim profile. He also has good color coordination and the tshirts/cardigans are all tapered to his waist. Any guy who fits his profile will look good. Some with a big face and chubby stomach/legs may not look as good.

Often, you also can't tell by just a photo of someone wearing an outfit. An outfit that looks trying too hard may look great when you see the person live in action conversing, walking, having fun, chilling, etc.
    Well you would stand out in public thats my point. I'm not looking to stand out when im just walking around my neighborhood running errands. Thats hipster bullsh!t aka trying too hard. Has nothing to do with confidence. Theres plenty of ppl who would go out with that confidently but i still think it looks silly on 85% of the population.

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you dun goof'd on a few points brah

-necklaces, like most other accessories, can look good on you, if worn right.

Obviously, you don't want to wear anything like this:

But, something small like these, can work;

Not excessively big or ****gy. I'd say a general rule to follow would be to wear something that doesn't come down past your pecs and keep the pendant no bigger than your thumb.

-A clean pair of sneakers is essential. Being able to dress casually is arguably just as important as being able to dress professionally and you don't want to look like a ryan gosling clone everywhere you go. I can make a nice pair of sneakers, v-neck and cargo shorts look good as hell and I'm sure most other miscers can too.

/scrutiny

Few questions

Can shorter brahs wear boots like this without making the legs look too short?

Also, you brahs like denim shirts? I think they're worth special mention.

*Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000) EricEst1978 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by typhoonfish View Post
    Button up shirt $90

t-shirt $5

Which do I want to be replacing first for sweat stains?

before you go toss out all of your shirts with sweat stains--go buy some oxyclean:
    http://artofmanliness.com/2012/04/03...armpit-stains/

tried it myself, and it works.

midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) midlandsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BikerLifter View Post
    Plaid shirts with jeans or plaid shorts with a white V neck or T is always a chick grabber.
    Plaid shirts have died out in UK but i know america is always behind on fashion but they wont be in for much longer.
    Trance is our religion

UK breh

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)

Can some1 tell me the name of the vest and undershirt he has on? I can't seem to find it anywhere

This shirt as well. My kind of style. Pls and Thank you.

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    Can some1 tell me the name of the vest and undershirt he has on? I can't seem to find it anywhere

This shirt as well. My kind of style. Pls and Thank you.
    it is a godddamn pocket tee. how hard can it be? find one that fits like you want and buy an assload of that brand. for example...the starter t shirts..they fit me perfectly so I bought dozens.

as for dressing.

It is a maturity thing.

t shirts, polos, plaids, are fine for the golf course or for kids in a club, but it is a "style" that conveys an air of immaturity/frat boy.
    \
    When I see a grown man dress like that (or the horrible jean shorts and polo or polo and ANYTHING) , wearing tennis shoes(any time other than playing tennis or basketball) or wearing visors or baseball caps, or sandals...

I shake my head in disgust.

Real men dress like men, not like boys.

plaid shorts? LMAO

polo shirts? LMAO

Jeans of course are always great, but get a good brand.

I shop from the Filsons catalogue a lot, and from raleigh denim, etc.

http://www.tellason.com/

http://www.filson.com/

http://www.raleighworkshop.com/

http://www.joesjeans.com/Mens-Collection/2002/dept

http://shop.simon-spurr.com/

http://www.alternativeapparel.com/store/
    http://www.dsquared2.com/
    http://www.rag-bone.com/shop.html

http://www.us.allsaints.com/
    Last edited by theoctavist; 05-25-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by theoctavist View Post
    it is a godddamn pocket tee. how hard can it be? find one that fits like you want and buy an assload of that brand. for example...the starter t shirts..they fit me perfectly so I bought dozens.

as for dressing.

It is a maturity thing.

t shirts, polos, plaids, are fine for the golf course or for kids in a club, but it is a "style" that conveys an air of immaturity/frat boy.
    \
    When I see a grown man dress like that (or the horrible jean shorts and polo or polo and ANYTHING) , wearing tennis shoes(any time other than playing tennis or basketball) or wearing visors or baseball caps, or sandals...

plaid shorts? LMAO

polo shirts? LMAO

I also watch guys and judge what they are wearing to the point that I shake my head in disgust...

jk I'm not an extra from the devil wears prada

Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000) Callabrah is just really nice. (+1000)

[img]http://ewmenswear.com/_w/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Untitled.png[/img
    those boots look like redwings to me
    Misc Med Crew '19

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)

as for dressing.

It is a maturity thing.

\

plaid shorts? LMAO

polo shirts? LMAO

You seem mad. Didn't know what it was called and looked like a vest first time I saw it. I wanted the exact same one as in the picture. I don't like the jeans, reason why I only asked for specific shirts mentioned. I don't need anyone schooling me about fashion because I know what I like and how it looks on me

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would like to see these clothes on a mannequin and not on ******* celebrities, it biases you otherwise
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000) Nistrange is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like some help. I actually am 15 years old, but I look about 18-20 years old. Also incredibly hairy, so I can't wear v-necks or crew shirts that are lower than a standard one (honestly, normal crew shirts just barely cover up my chest hair).

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by untranslatedZA View Post
    Well if u are wearing shorts 24/7 then its not like u are planning on being a style god. So wear whatever, i wear my trainers with shorts, or barefoot, i bearfoot in malls sometimes , because if im in shorts idga**** im wearing them for comfort, not for pulling bitches
    Theres a difference between trying to pull bitches and not looking like a complete tool. Barefoot in a mall? Please leave this thread.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

as for dressing.

It is a maturity thing.

\

plaid shorts? LMAO

polo shirts? LMAO

http://www.tellason.com/

http://www.filson.com/

http://www.raleighworkshop.com/

http://www.joesjeans.com/Mens-Collection/2002/dept

http://shop.simon-spurr.com/

http://www.alternativeapparel.com/store/
    http://www.dsquared2.com/
    http://www.rag-bone.com/shop.html

http://www.us.allsaints.com/
    Despite all the haters, this man is right. Swag is for boys, class is for men. You want to rock your American eagle plaid shorts and a polo, go for it, but don't expect anyone to think yur anything more than a frat boy. It may "look good" on you, but it gives you an image, like it or not, and that image may NOT look good on you.

Spend a day in decent khakis or dress pants with a tucked in button up and walk like a boss, tell me you don't feel a **** ton more respected than the day you wore your polo and plaids.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ice-9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gouji View Post
    how is express v-neck shirt fit??
    I've got 5-6 of em, and the mediums fit me like a glove.
    Only real issue with them is their length, as they are pretty short vertically.

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)

myron boots. Link to them or something similar?

It's too hot here tho for that most nights. I need something that looks good with shorts as others said.

litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000) litoris is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao fukkin *******s

raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BadaBingBdaBoom View Post

It's too hot here tho for that most nights. I need something that looks good with shorts as others said.
    Look up redwing boots

Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000) Cloudstryfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    so basically:

copy ryan gosling or you look like a *******.

good thread, 5 stars. saved as a .doc, stored on a flash drive to pass down to my grand kids
    Pretty much, it's almost as bad as the sperry and polo thread

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BadaBingBdaBoom View Post

Thanks to the other guys i searched for them. They're called Red Wing classic moc boots.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LightEye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cant believe how many jimmies are being rustled by this thread.

If you're an adult, dress like one. There is a time and place for everything, but its always better to be over-dressed, than under-dressed.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LightEye View Post
    I cant believe how many jimmies are being rustled by this thread.

If you're an adult, dress like one. There is a time and place for everything, but its always better to be over-dressed, than under-dressed.
    ITT people post pics of models wearing clothes and the misc thinks they can pull off the same clothes...

Most people who dress like this IRL (at least in America/where I live) are socially awkward. Not because these clothes can't look good (Because obviously the people who look like models can pull it off), but because most people who are too big into clothes are that way for a reason.

Aside from hipsters, I've never known any females who goes for the metrosexual look on a male.

My main problem with this 'style' is, it doesn't look as good as dress clothes, and it looks too metro for every day wear.

Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Fernizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love this look

i like the tips here

http://artofmanliness.com/category/dress-grooming/
    that is a god damn alpha beard

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crestbrahh View Post
    lol @ americans

fashion = ****gy time

different? = ****gy time

everything = ****gy time

you are so insecure
    pretty spot on with that statement
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew