Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2500
    Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was looking through my own log to check my numbers for last week's back & shoulder hyper day when I saw your new avi...

Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiscDemeanor View Post

I'd love to have a lifting session with you suga. Ha! But srs though, it's rare to find a girl who actually lifts so I'd be down for sure. How far is Denver again?

Ummmm flying or driving? :P

Too bad i outweigh you by 100# and you lift heavier than me

Hope your hand is feeling better oh and new avi is approved
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ lol Tony you so crazy

Originally Posted by hcoyle545 View Post
    Not been too bad. Had a cold this past 2 weeks almost now, just getting rid of it I think.

Lifting has been meh, but i've decided on a short cut (as alluded to in my signature) before continuing my bulk. No more than 12 weeks though, if even that.
    Get better soon! Still lurking your log btw. Will be checking in to see how your mini cut is going. I've actually just been eating maintenance calories myself. I went a whole week without tracking anything at all and just enjoying food. Feels good to do that sometimes and I didn't gain weight so that was cool

Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    Ummmm flying or driving? :P

Too bad i outweigh you by 100# and you lift heavier than me

Hope your hand is feeling better oh and new avi is approved
    Driving of course. Road trip! Thanks chica. Yeah my hand is feeling better. As long as I can lift then I'm happy
    Patience, dedication, drive.

IG: @miscfit27

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156836923

BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoSox86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In! Nice transformation so far, and like they said killer avi. Puts my quads to shame at the moment. keep it up!
    Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Churchill

MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscDemeanor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BoSox86 View Post
    In! Nice transformation so far, and like they said killer avi. Puts my quads to shame at the moment. keep it up!
    Welcome! Thank you very much. Really appreciate that. I think we all have that one particular body part that we're proud of and I think I have my legs going for me. They used to be all skinny and stuff and I didn't like that lol. Anyway, glad to have you!

My Log:

Dear log,

Jason if you're lurking, I wanna thank you for suggesting the horrible form rows to me! My lats have never been so sore, ever. Never got this feel when I would do strict rows but I think that the full ROM is also contributing to the soreness. These are progressing very quickly for me and I'm pretty happy about it Gotta question though, do you do DB rows in a similar way? I can probably get more weight up if I added momentum but my DB rows for the most part have been strict. I get a good burn on my hyper days with the high reps. Feels awesome man.

Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy

BB Rows
    100 x 8 x 3

Face Pulls
    60 x 10 x 3

DB Rows
    30 x 15
    35 x 15 <<< this is a new and exciting PR

Seated DB Press
    25 x 10 x 2
    30 x 10 <<< 1st PR
    35 x 8 PR

Close Grip Pulldowns
    60 x 15 x 2

Reverse Pec Deck
    25 x 15 x 2

Lateral Raises
    12.5 x 12 x 3

If I had tried to press 35's 3 weeks ago I probably wouldn't have got it. 25's were even difficult but I decided to go for it and was pleasantly surprised at how fast these have progressed. I am still super sore from Monday believe it or not. Lats are really feeling it from those rows. Not sure what else to say but thank you all for following!

My Log:

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice Workout Britt! Looked back and saw ur squat and DL vids. Very nice on both!

Definately started seeing more improvement when I made my rows heavy instead of pretty as well.

Keep it up, you're getting seriously strong!
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    Nice Workout Britt! Looked back and saw ur squat and DL vids. Very nice on both!

Definately started seeing more improvement when I made my rows heavy instead of pretty as well.

Oh hellz yeah. The heavier, the better. Thanks Chris!

My Log:

TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheReverend has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post

DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DottoreItalia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whoo Britt. I go away for a week and a half and I come back to 56 pages of awesomeness and PR's. I looked back. Congrats on the PR's. Your killing it as usual. I've been out of the gym for almost 3 weeks now because of being away but after reading this... I'm totally motivated and psyched and ready to start next week. Can't wait. Keep up all the awesome work girl.
    Don't do anything I wouldn't enjoy...

Livin the GST life. U Mirin?
    Current Stats:
    Weight - 5/29/13 - 173.0 lbs. on a cut...

5/27/13
    DL- 380x1
    Dec BB Bench- 250x1
    Front Squats- 230x1
    Pull-ups- 235x1

ANS sponsored Fortitude log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148940303

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jason if you're lurking, I wanna thank you for suggesting the horrible form rows to me! My lats have never been so sore, ever. Never got this feel when I would do strict rows but I think that the full ROM is also contributing to the soreness. These are progressing very quickly for me and I'm pretty happy about it Gotta question though, do you do DB rows in a similar way? I can probably get more weight up if I added momentum but my DB rows for the most part have been strict. I get a good burn on my hyper days with the high reps. Feels awesome man.
    Nice session. DB rows are my favorite for lats. I get the most lat activation out of them.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear log,

Awesome. To do them with dumbbell rows you need to do them standing and bent over and use an incline bench or dumbbell rack to support your other hand. Manu has a video up somewhere as an example.

Originally Posted by DottoreItalia View Post
    Whoo Britt. I go away for a week and a half and I come back to 56 pages of awesomeness and PR's. I looked back. Congrats on the PR's. Your killing it as usual. I've been out of the gym for almost 3 weeks now because of being away but after reading this... I'm totally motivated and psyched and ready to start next week. Can't wait. Keep up all the awesome work girl.
    Glad I could motivate you! Sucks to be away from the gym for so long. Kill those weights when you get back

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    Nice session. DB rows are my favorite for lats. I get the most lat activation out of them.
    I'm starting to like rows way more now

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Awesome. To do them with dumbbell rows you need to do them standing and bent over and use an incline bench or dumbbell rack to support your other hand. Manu has a video up somewhere as an example.
    I do them bent over, both arms at the same time. Doesn't take as long as doing one arm at a time lol

My Log:

Dear log,

I swear I cannot stand being bothered in the gym. It's so annoying and makes me want to scream because they are messing with my sets man. I try so hard to ignore certain people who tend to talk waaay too much but it didn't work. I will even look away for a long time and go check through my notebook to avoid eye contact but still seem to get approached by this same guy who gave me some horrible advice a few months ago. Uggggh I wish I could just train with nobody around. I don't mind when people tell me good job but damn it if you're going to approach me just to tell me I'm sweating a lot, I must be working hard then don't even bother approaching me. This guy actually waited until I was done looking through my notebook just to tell me this. I said, "well I actually work hard unlike some people in here" hint hint hello? Obviously talking about you. I am so irritated with these kind of people there. Sorry for the rant but I'm frustrated with dumb people. When will it be my turn for a home gym

Lower Body Hypertrophy

Squats
    Warm up
    95 x 10
    115 x 8
    135 x 8 x 2 vid below

Deficit Deads
    155 x 8
    165 x 6 x 2
    155 x 6 vid below

Bulgarian Split Squats
    15 x 10 x 3 per side with DB's

Leg Press
    270 x 20 x 2

Leg Extensions
    105 x 15 x 2

RDL's
    135 x 8 x 3

Goodmornings
    75 x 10 x 2

Standing Machine Calf Raises
    110 x 15 x 2

Ok so I was supposed to get a video from the side for my deadlifts but it was too busy and I didn't want to be in the way. I think I made these look too easy but any input on them would be nice. The first 3 sets I was a good 4 inches off the ground. The plank in the video was not as high but I liked it way more. Was weird being 2 inches higher. I had a bit of a hip thrust in my squat video also...just trying to get a good squeeze!

My Log:

Dear log,

I guess I won't rant anymore lol. Had a pretty good session today but I'm still messing around with different Hammer Strength machines. I found that I don't like any of them...any suggestions for another chest exercise? Also, spider curls burn like a motherf*****! Really like doing these but regular DB curls, not so much.

Chest & Arms Hyper

Flat DB Press
    30 x 12
    35 x 12 x 2 is there such thing as a set PR? lol

Inclined DB Press
    30 x 10
    35 x 10 x 2

Hammer Strength (Iso-lateral)
    50 x 12 x 2

Spider Curls
    15 x 15 x 2

DB Curls
    20 x 10
    25 x 8 x 2

Cable Pulldowns with V-bar
    70 x 12 x 3

OH Cable Ext
    40 x 15 x 3

Not much else to say. Thanks all for following!

My Log:

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For a good chest killer try doing wide grip push ups after every set.

BUUUURRRNN

Nice day up in the gym today too spider curls are the ****!

Nice avi too

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    For a good chest killer try doing wide grip push ups after every set.

BUUUURRRNN

Nice day up in the gym today too spider curls are the ****!

Nice avi too
    Push ups between sets have been suggested to me before. Maybe I should try it but there isn't much room in my gym especially when it's busy. Everything is so compact! And thanks Mike!

My Log:

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Floor presses for chesticles are a good addition as a primary exercise.

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you doing?
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    Floor presses for chesticles are a good addition as a primary exercise.
    Noice. I saw your vid on these. I'm wondering where I'm supposed to do them...don't neg me pls but would the smith machine be ok for this? There are only 2 squat racks and I wouldn't want to do these there lol. Nvm I don't think I could do them in the squat rack anyway

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    How you doing?
    Haha! Aware

Edit: 4,000th post!!! and it was in my log awww yeeeahh

My Log:

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely such a thing as a set PR IMO. heheh. Good to see your DB Bench is as strong as mine (/wrists). Ahaha.

Unaware of "spider curls" though, I'll be sure to look them up for the next time I hit the weights. Good to see you still kicking ass in here brittany. Keep it up!

BTW: I never asked, how much are you looking to "bulk"?

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Definitely such a thing as a set PR IMO. heheh. Good to see your DB Bench is as strong as mine (/wrists). Ahaha.

Unaware of "spider curls" though, I'll be sure to look them up for the next time I hit the weights. Good to see you still kicking ass in here brittany. Keep it up!

BTW: I never asked, how much are you looking to "bulk"?
    Thanks Erik. haha yeah those DB presses are coming along since starting PHAT. Spider curls are when your arms hang from an inclined bench. The front of your body is pressed against the bench, feet on the ground and you curl like that. I have to do these in the women's room since I would feel silly doing them out in the open. As far as the bulking is concerned...yeeeah I'm not really bulking anymore. I started to, but then I gained 10lbs in 3 weeks and I was like fuk this. I've maintained my weight of 150 for the past few weeks just by eating and not really counting calories or being strict with anything. Feels good to take the diet break especially after cutting for more than 7 months. I'm just enjoying food I guess without intentionally eating at a surplus but not necessarily pigging out either.

My Log:

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Erik. haha yeah those DB presses are coming along since starting PHAT. Spider curls are when your arms hang from an inclined bench. The front of your body is pressed against the bench, feet on the ground and you curl like that. I have to do these in the women's room since I would feel silly doing them out in the open. As far as the bulking is concerned...yeeeah I'm not really bulking anymore. I started to, but then I gained 10lbs in 3 weeks and I was like fuk this. I've maintained my weight of 150 for the past few weeks just by eating and not really counting calories or being strict with anything. Feels good to take the diet break especially after cutting for more than 7 months. I'm just enjoying food I guess without intentionally eating at a surplus but not necessarily pigging out either.
    go do your fuking strong ass spider curls in the main weight room you fuking kunt, and throw a dumbbell at the next person to approach you while lifting chestbrah style

also, verrry glad to see you're taking dat dere diet break. keep lifting heavy, don't check the scales too much but if your weight starts to drop consistently then just eat a bit moar
    Johns Hopkins '16

LOL @ strong ass spider curls. notsureifsrs only curling 15's maybe, just maybe I'll do them in the main room next time. I'm just taking a counting calories break. Sometimes I'll track everything at night just out of curiosity to see how much protein I got for the whole day. I usually succeed in getting at least 120g so not too bad I guess. I don't think my weight will drop any time soon until cutting time which starts in January for me! Can't wait! (not srs) haha

My Log:

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same here, dat new year's cut time =p
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Feels good to take the diet break especially after cutting for more than 7 months. I'm just enjoying food I guess without intentionally eating at a surplus but not necessarily pigging out either.
    Which is how it needs to be IMO. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all of the much needed insight that you provide for me. It always helps to come in here and see that I need to stop being a "LITTLE B*TCH" and step up my game. Afterall, I can't let you out lift me haha. Even though your 10lbs heavier. FUK THAT!

haha, have a good day Brittany. Keep up the Swoleness!

Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    Same here, dat new year's cut time =p
    I'm trying so hard to just be comfortable with where I am weight wise, then I'm like 'I should cut...I'm getting fat' then I'm like fuk that, I'm hungry for strength gains! Ugh so frustrating

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Which is how it needs to be IMO. Once again, I can't thank you enough for all of the much needed insight that you provide for me. It always helps to come in here and see that I need to stop being a "LITTLE B*TCH" and step up my game. Afterall, I can't let you out lift me haha. Even though your 10lbs heavier. FUK THAT!

haha, have a good day Brittany. Keep up the Swoleness!
    Lol thanks Erik. Hope you have an awesome day as well. Sunday's are lazy days for me, not much going on. Yes, food is good. Lifting is good. Food + lifting = gains & more food + heavy lifting = better gains. I love getting stronger so I keep telling myself to wait to cut because it'll all be worth it one day. I was still getting stronger when I was cutting but now that I've upped the cals I feel like my strength is on that skyrocket time! Gotta keep at it!

My Log:

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Little late to the party but you've made some amazing progress Brittany, and thats to say the least. Sub'd
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    Little late to the party but you've made some amazing progress Brittany, and thats to say the least. Sub'd
    Hey Elliot! Thanks for joining. Any support is very much appreciated. Make yourself at home

Edit: Hello page 57!
    Last edited by MiscDemeanor; 10-15-2012 at 05:31 PM.

My Log:

Dear log,

Finally got that 100 x 5 bench by myself today! I also got 105 x 3 by myself. Hell I didn't even need a spot on these today so I was pretty happy. My OHP suffered afterwards so I kind of took it easy on those. It's either I have a good week for OHP or a good week benching. Why can't I has both? Had Chipotle after my session. Sorry no pics. I ate it

Upper Body Power

Bench
    Warm up
    85 x 8
    95 x 5
    100 x 5 PR
    105 x 3
    95 x 5

BB Rows
    110 x 5
    115 x 5 x 2
    120 x 3

OHP
    80 x 1 ugh. failed the 1st time
    70 x 5
    65 x 5
    60 x 5

Dips
    BW x 3 x 2
    BW x 4 with spotter
    BW x 3 " "

Hammer Curls
    25 x 8
    30 x 6
    25 x 8 x 2

CGBP
    80 x 5
    85 x 3
    85 x 5
    90 x 5 PR

My left bicep is still a lot weaker than my right. DB curls should fix this soon, I hope anyway. This is kind of starting to affect my other lifts. For example, while benching, I could tell my left arm was slower to lock out at the top than my right. My left bicep is also non existent when I flex but I can see my right one really well. Weird!

My Log: