gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If only I knew of these websites when I first came to the Teen Bodybuilding section

I've been absent from this site for a while now due to the amount of BS/Broscience flowing around
    especially in the Teen section. If you really want to stay ontop of the most recent research
    and articles coming out check out these websites. This site offers awesome information as well
    but if you want to get past the general resurfacing bs articles check these sites out.
    Spend the time you would on here in the Article sections of these sites, they have years of articles.
    Weekly they put out new articles, check em out.

www.t-nation.com
    www.elitefts.com
    www.ericcressey.com
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mizzou9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gymcandykid View Post
    I've been absent from this site for a while now due to the amount of BS/Broscience flowing around
    especially in the Teen section. If you really want to stay ontop of the most recent research
    and articles coming out check out these websites. This site offers awesome information as well
    but if you want to get past the general resurfacing bs articles check these sites out.
    Spend the time you would on here in the Article sections of these sites, they have years of articles.
    Weekly they put out new articles, check em out.

www.t-nation.com
    www.elitefts.com
    www.ericcressey.com
    Those seem like pretty reliable sites. The one reason I like these forums though is because you can ask a specific question and get answers from diferent perspectives. I just think that is kind of cool. But on the other hand it is nice to get something besides bro science.