Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spenocracy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Trepkos01 View Post
    Hailing from the frattiest school in the SEC, I'm pretty sure that it's impossible to not get a bid, as long as your parents have the money and you attempt to rush. Hilarious that people still try to pretend that it's a prestigious/elite association.
    I never claimed it was prestigious or elite. From my experience though, it's a great network to be in when it comes to getting the most out of my university experience. The mild amount of bull**** I had to put up with is nothing compared to the amount of fun I've had as part of a frat.

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoomedByCurry View Post
    sorority shirts?^^ wtf
    Philanthropy shirts that have both the fraternity and sorority letters. They make great ones at my school

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lilmotivation32 View Post
    I dont have letters on my car. and I always see phi delts and sigma chis with letters on their cars... all the time. It's like that EVERYWHERE. Whats the big deal about having the greek letters presented rather than the elongated name? it's not a big deal
    It's disrespectful. ALL my Sigma Chi brothers had their shiit plastered everywhere. I hated it. It's a disgrace IMO. I did have shirts that had the sigma chi letters on them, but they were event shirts and not plain, but w/e. I don't wear that shiit anymore.

DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weader View Post
    Philanthropy shirts that have both the fraternity and sorority letters. They make sick ones at my school
    ohh yea, also at the greek bros getting all the poon^^^

not true besides sorority sloots unless the fraternity is well established

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pattydsup View Post
    you mirin how fratted out i am?

if that is you, you are the definition of a *******. everything about this picture screams dick suckin queer
    spells restauruant wrong every single time CREW
    can't stop picking my nose CREW
    can't eat unless watching diners , drive-ins and dives CREW
    toenails sharp enough to cut through adamantium CREW
    leave the tap running while brushing my teeth CREW

Registered User lilmotivation32's Avatar
    lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aryakk View Post
    Brotherhood starts when the bills are paid.
    yup yup yop this. its a pain but it's true. My chapter has always had problems payind dues on time. It's held us back from being in the top tier at my school
    Lambda Chi Alpha

smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) smkes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ill just leave this here, you GDI.

*Boston Misc Crew*

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    sorority shirts?^^ wtf
    Yeah they're for philanthropy/mixer events. I never wore them because they are neon and I hate neon, lol. I quit going to formals anyway when I was 21 and completely stopped going to the redundant house parties. Went to the bars instead with some of my brothers that felt the same way. Felt good man.

Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorority shirts?^^ wtf
    You know, like shirts that say "ZETA CROWN" and shirts for philanthropies they did that your fraternity took a part in.

Originally Posted by Aryakk View Post
    Brotherhood starts when the bills are paid.
    No, it starts after you've been through pledgeship and know your ****. People have financial problems, "brothers" should understand that.

Originally Posted by smkes View Post
    ill just leave this here, you GDI.

Did you not read? I was a Sigma Chi in college. Technically I still am a Sigma Chi.

Originally Posted by Iterated View Post
    You know, like shirts that say "ZETA CROWN" and shirts for philanthropies they did that your fraternity took a part in.
    Drown with that crown. Zetas are always the biggest sluts. Love it.

Pregnancy Category X TheSpectre's Avatar
    TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I tend to agree with you OP, but there's nothing we can do about it. I'm still gonna rock with clothing I want to, I just won't be a giant ******* when doing so. Every fratstar I know is cut like puddy from night after night of binge drinking. Clothes look better on an athletic frame, stay on your lifting grind and show them up.
    ★ Misc Pharmacy Crew ★

We're all gonna make it userofpeace1111's Avatar
    userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ILIKEPOTATO View Post
    ^^^ whats up lots of guys. DTD here, i didn't give a f.uck what i wore, and they didnt either. my bros wear rl polo/vineyard vines, i wear topman. they wear bootleg wayfarers, i wear tom ford. they spray on axe, i spray YSL. they wear DTD hoodies, i rock marc jacobs leather jacket. come at me brah.
    I have a friend in a chill frat like that. But it seems most of them, particularly in the South, require everyone to look exactly the same.

aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000) aznb01p is a complete loser! (-2000)
    im in a frat and it's great. Really has made college fun for me. I joined because I wanna look back and say that I had a badass time while in college. I didn't get the badass time that i was looking for when I wasnt in a frat my freshman year. you get to meet alot of girls, it's unbelievable.... I don't know if it's only my school or something, but there are not THAT many sluts... alot of them are KINDA slutty their freshman year but they learn to watch themselves in college. I have met some of the smartest, classiest girls from sororities in college.

Also, being in a frat is portrayed poorly by the media/entertainment. I'm in one of the most party hardy frats at my school and it doesn't even compare to what you have seen in the movie "Animal House". The guys that you meet in your frat dont compare to the d-bags that you see on youtube and shiiii.

We went to fn New Orleans for formal this past year and we went to Kansas City the year before. We rage well. We bond through ritual, intramurals, chapter and alcoholism lol. We keep up with grades and hold eachother accountable when it comes to keeping up with the house functions. Date Parties are great. So easy to meet other girls.

Alot of you say that being in a fraternity is not worth the money that you have to pay for dues... but in my case, it's been worth every penny and I will encourage any college incoming freshman to join a fraternity. It's a life experience that also sets you up with guys that have connections for internships/jobs coming straight out of college.
    Which school are you at?

DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000) DoomedByCurry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roadtrippin View Post
    Yeah they're for philanthropy/mixer events. I never wore them because they are neon and I hate neon, lol. I quit going to formals anyway when I was 21 and completely stopped going to the redundant house parties. Went to the bars instead with some of my brothers that felt the same way. Felt good man.
    This is exactly what the only senior in mine did, stopped coming to parties, always hit up the bars lol.

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm not in a fraternity, though I'm considering it next year.

I just want to meet and become bros with a bunch of guys that hold the same values as me and are as goal oriented as I am. srs

not even in it for the bishes, I have no problem with this currently.

edit-you don't have to wear similar clothes to everyone brah to be in a fraternity. I dress how an average American dresses (collar shirts, khaki pants, and brown shoes or something) and it looks good to me. this is clothes I'll wear into my old age, brb not wasting a dime. I tend to stay away from bright neon or pastel colors, but that's me personally. some people look good in them and others just dgaf, it's life man, stop hating on others and just live
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iterated is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

apparently they can only put their actual letters on 7-8 different spots IIRC. i wish all fraternities did that so I wouldn't have to see ****gy ass greek shiit everywhere.

I will never put my letters on my shirt, car, signature, etc, etc. That shiit is disrespectful to your fraternity IMO.
    I heard they couldn't wear letters until they graduated. Not sure how true that is, although I'm not sure I've ever seen a Phi Gam shirt that didn't say FIJI on it and had actual letters.

Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post

I just want to meet and become bros with a bunch of guys that hold the same values as me and are as goal oriented as I am. srs

If you have no problem with bishes now, you will be swimming in it after you join , srs.

Make sure you rush and check all of them out,attend a couple of parties. Dont join the one with all the douchebags

lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lilmotivation32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's disrespectful. ALL my Sigma Chi brothers had their shiit plastered everywhere. I hated it. It's a disgrace IMO. I did have shirts that had the sigma chi letters on them, but they were event shirts and not plain, but w/e. I don't wear that shiit anymore.
    Ok that's very understandable. I totally understand now. It's very comparable to a situation that I think is fn bull. As a Lambda Chi Alpha, Once we are initiated we get to throw up the "ZAX" (hand gesture) whenever we want. It has a specific meaning. As pledges, were not allowed to throw it up for the ENTIRE semester because it is a sign of disrespect. You don't get to throw it up until you know what it actually means. Yet, we let lil freshmen sorostitutes throw up the ZAX all the time for party pix all the times. It's fn retarded and disrespectful toward us AND our pledges considering they are busting their asses everyday to earn the right to throw up the ZAX. That crap really rustles my jimmies.

EDIT: and my bad about the Phi gamma delta/Phi delta theta thing. I read it way too fast. But you're right about fiji not flaunting the letters, but sigma chi does it all the time. At my school they made tanks that said "sEXy" across the front lol
    Last edited by lilmotivation32; 05-24-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    Lambda Chi Alpha

Originally Posted by Iterated View Post
    I heard they couldn't wear letters until they graduated. Not sure how true that is, although I'm not sure I've ever seen a Phi Gam shirt that didn't say FIJI on it and had actual letters.
    I've never seen the Phi Gamma Delta letters on anything except a house and a flag. It either says FIJI or Phi Gamma Delta or Phi Gam.

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have no problem with bishes now, you will be swimming in it after you join , srs.

Make sure you rush and check all of them out,attend a couple of parties. Dont join the one with all the douchebags
    word, could i pm you some questions? i had to work on my social skills srs. I didn't even know how to interact with people when I was in high school
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinjude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Big difference between a frat and a fraternity, as there is a big difference between a fraternity man and a fratboy
    Ahh so are ARE a theta chi

Thank you for spelling it out. Just like "you wouldn't call your country a kunt, don't call my fraternity a frat."
    NASM CPT, CES
    OHP/B/S/D: 165/210/345/405
    Twitch affiliate- http://tycuna.tv
    ~Barefooters Crew~

DONATE TO ST JUDES (GTFIH)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166820651

word, could i pm you some questions? i had to work on my social skills srs. I didn't even know how to interact with people when I was in high school
    Sure man, feel free.

You should post them here if they arent too private.

Originally Posted by aznb01p View Post
    Which school are you at?
    Ok state.
    Lambda Chi Alpha

Ok that's very understandable. I totally understand now. It's very comparable to a situation that I think is fn bull. As a Lambda Chi Alpha, Once we are initiated we get to throw up the "ZAX" (hand gesture) whenever we want. It has a specific meaning. As pledges, were not allowed to throw it up for the ENTIRE semester because it is a sign of disrespect. You don't get to throw it up until you know what it actually means. Yet, we let lil freshmen sorostitutes throw up the ZAX all the time for party pix all the times. It's fn retarded and disrespectful toward us AND our pledges considering they are busting their asses everyday to earn the right to throw up the ZAX. That crap really rustles my jimmies.
    I don't care. LAX is a subpar fraternity and whenever I heard Lambda I think of Revenge of the Nerds.

By the way, hand symbols are the gayest things you *******s can do. TKE is the main culprit on this situation throwing up that triangle or w/e every chance they get. Worst fraternity in North America IMO (srs)

karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlinaussie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I, too, enjoy the company of Mexican cartel members who behead children more than your average middle class, white frat kid.

They are the worst, dumbest, most delusional fcks in the history of the human species.

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, northern greek life is much different than southern greek life. At my school, Sigma Chi is the only fraternity that REALLY REALLY follows the southern style of dressing.

oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oGSwepT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: GDI's who are jelly of fraternity guys...

i was a GDI for one year at my college, went greek the semester after, best decision of my life. Joining a fraternity ( the right one for you ) makes your college life literally 10x more better.

if you were a ******* before you joined, then you will prob still be a ******* after, prob a bigger one than before because those guys tend to compensate for their lack of esteem by being in a fraternity. if your a awkward queer, by no means are you going to get laid more by joining a fraternity.... it's the guys who have great social skills and know how to game on hoes that you see pulling all the time.

I was a boss before and now i am a even bigger boss haha, jk though, but after iv'e fked like 10 sorority sloots my first semester as a frat guy, my name got networked through all the sororities, and now my weekends are hell amazing considering i pick the cream of the crop... so yes gentlemen, if you play your cards right, being in a fraternity is great.

and i went to new orleans for FORMAL, chit was crazyyyyy as fuark

edit: on a second note, i wear fratty clothes like polo's, the short shorts above the knee, and sperrys, but i also wear plain clothes or just normal shorts half the time i go to class, just depends on the mood nam sayain
    Last edited by oGSwepT; 05-24-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Rush and see if you like some fraternities. Ask girls what they hear about each fraternity. Don't get caught up in that prestige/top tier bull**** though. Although the parties/girls are better, it's not worth being in a fraternity of men that don't mesh with you. Don't pretend to be someone you aren't. Also, beware that during rush everyone is nice and will turn into a huge dick when you start pledging with the exception of MAYBE your fraternal big bro. As far as being hazed goes, it will probably happen. If you're not comfortable with being out at 4am on a Tuesday night piss drunk running in cargo shorts with bricks in them you should find out which fraternities do that **** and not pledge them. Although, looking back on it, the stupid **** comprises the best memories, but some fraternities do take it to far.

Originally Posted by Weader View Post
    Also, northern greek life is much different than southern greek life. At my school, Sigma Chi is the only fraternity that REALLY REALLY follows the southern style of dressing.
    you also go to a school where coaches sexually molest children. your opinion is slim.