GermaanHD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with vitapak!!!!

GNC Pro Performance® AMP Strength Vitapak® Program

i WANNA know if it really works ... please tellme some experiences!!

TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will be honest with you. I truly believe that stuff from GNC is a complete rip off. Hence, your probably saying, well why is he taking GNC brand protein? Well it's a really long story and I will never go back to GNC ever. With that being said, the Pro Performance® AMP Strength Vitapak® that you are talking about is $70. For a little more money you can get Controlled Labs Orange Triad which is an amazing all purpose multi with joint and digestive health stuff built in. This is $30. You can also pick up Athletic Edge Nutrition's APE test booster. This is $43. So far you are at $73 and already have a way better stack then you would have just buying the GNC pack. The pack also has creatine built in. I am sure that with some research you can find some plain creatine mono for like $10. This is just my $0.02. Hope some others chime in.
    “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain

Check out my Reviews and Log Links:

http://teamx13pt.blogspot.com/