Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up The Warrior Sleep Journal

Hello Friends

It is time I begin my journal, this day the 25th of May 2012.

Forgive me if I fail to make sense, my eyes are wide open but the brain's a sheep.

It has been a long time coming.. I have been suffering from this terrible and serious problem - sleep deprivation. I am typing this at 3:01am, I kid you not. It throws all routines and activities upside down(which seems appropriate under the circumstances..). I am not going to deny that it has cruely cut short and taken my devoted attentions away from my beloved ********. All activities have ground to a halt. The silly chatter, corny jokes and the pocking.. er poking of people I hardly know is no more. I blame it on my new addiction BB.com[Money to be wired by morning thanks guys ]

I said I would never begin a journal, but they pushed and they bullied me into it. So, here it is. And here am I, exposed and at your mercy! I would like your considered advice, generosity of time and patience, understanding and kindness as I go thru what I'm sure will be a long and hopefuly a successful and enjoyable journey. My bank details are provided to help you unload your ca$h, which won't be worth much $ince our Au$$ie dollar ha$ ri$en and your$ ha$ not.

So drop in occasionally, even just to say Hi. I know it won't be easy, but with your positive encouragement I'm sure I will be in La La Land and flying to the local Council complaining about the green people that have moved in next door.

Counting macros would have been difficult in the old days when insomnia was not an issue. Creepy crawlies in the bedroom pocking there heads in my opened mouth yelling -"Boo Boo! Are you in there?" often became mini meals between my small meals and pushed me over maintenance, but it wasn't all bad since I was on a high protein diet at the time and beginning my bulk.

Thank you for reading my story
    Last edited by Lou1se; 05-24-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Lack of sleep = Shtupid mistakes

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you mad Marius!? LOL

I know I am but not YOU!

I'm hitting the hay and hoping like hell, that when I wake in three days, this was all a bad dream and that I DID NOT create a ridiculous thread in the O35 Workout Journal section..

Goodnight

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well now what do we have here??? nice to see a journal for you

Hi LBM...Yah I started a journal..

The above had to be re-typed after I lost the first...clicked on something, then POOF! Gone! So worth the effort!! lol

Brain drain's a pain. If I do decide to continue with it, it's not going to be strict to any plan as I like to take breaks whenever I feel like it NOT WHEN MY FOLLOWERS SAY SO

The insomnia really does create a problem for me. I'm pretty good with the diet thing. And the fact I love to lift, I'm pretty good with that too...without killing myself mind haha So while I had created this thread for fun maybe it may turn out to be a good thing after all..

Mid/late night is my gym time, I love going then. Things quieten down and I get to play on whatever I like, when I like, SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!! I feel a little embarrassed to work in the big boy's toys section when they're about. I haven't seen any girls working there...except a couple who are working out with their fellas ..so I stay out 'til the coast is clear. I move off if a straggler arrives, I really don't mind

Whine whine whine.....

Excuses excuses excuses..........

Other than that, I'm still not sure how to begin a journal, some journals I've seen are done very neat, bits in bold and underlined, I haven't learnt to pretty things up yet It'll be rough for a while, like me lol

Thanks for dropping by LBM.

Marius you go easy on me or I'll put you on ignore lol

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any workouts in here?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    she doesn't know how to start this thing yet...duh did you not read this?

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just put the key in the ignition and turn.

Unless this is one of them new fangled Jouhrnals and then you just make sure you have your key fob with you and press the RED BUTTON!

See this chocolate [] ----> FETCH!

Friday nights are usually the quietest, thought I had the gym to myself but Music Man turned up. That's ok, felt like some company

In case you're wondering, 20 is my lucky number.

Start ~ 9pm
    Finish~ 11pm (longer than usual due to writing things down plus I added sets to some and added new exercises) haha yeah, journal pressure n stuff I have written it down in the exact order that I do them.

#CHEST PRESS -

99lbs x 1 x 10
    99lbs x 2 x 5

#SHOULDER PRESS - I hate these, very weak.

33lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG PRESS - Love these

230lbs x 1 x 10
    275lbs x 1 x 10 PR

#GLUTE L+R leg -

99lbs x 2 x 10 L
    99lbs x 2 x 10 R

#FLY - (weak at these)

90lbs x 1 x 10
    90lbs x 2 x 5

#SEATED LEG CURL - (very difficult)

99lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG EXTENSION -

132lbs x 1 x 10
    132lbs x 2 x 5

#HIP/GLUTE -

Glute Kickbacks in upright position-
    158lbs x 1 x 20

Hip Adduction -
    114lbs x 1 x 20

Hip Abduction -
    114lbs x 1 x 20

#REAR DELTOID - (These are awful! V weak)

57lbs x 4 x 5

#Dual Adj pully...not sure what you call this one...bringing arms down?!?

14lbs x 2 x 10

#LATERAL PULLDOWN -

61.5lbs x 2 x 10

#DIP/CHIN - (Asssisted -57lbs)

Chin 2 x 10 - I was only doing 1 set of 10. Added an extra set.
    DIP 1 x ??? can't remember what I did - this one is new as of tonite..worked out I had been doing these wrong in the past.

#VERTICAL KNEE RAISES -

2 x 10

#SITUPS/INCLINE BENCH - tilted all the way. Love these too!

1 x 20
    1 x 10

#BACK EXTENSION -

1 x 20

#I use this piece of equipment also ...not sure what the name of this exercise. Hands behind head and lay sideways, lower and raise upper body to work obliques. L then R -

2 x 10 L
    2 x 10 R

#ARMS - (arms already look mean enough, have to keep an eye on things here)

Biceps................11lbs x 2 x 5 I prefer to use a plate, I feel it helps work/stress the muscles on the forearm. WIN!
    Triceps...............11lbs x 2 x 5 Sometimes I will drop the weight to 5.5lbs and do 1 set of 20 on each if I'm looking big.
    Deltoids mid section....11lbs x 2 x 5 To give you an idea - I'm bigger than hubby.
    Deltoids back sect'n.....11lbs x 2 x 5 Depending on my mood, I love standing out sometimes.

#FREE WEIGHTS -

#DB Obliques(side movement L + R) -
    26.5lbs x 2 x 10

#DB Pullups -
    35lbs x 1 x 10 (L + R)

#Floor Soccer Throw(I made this one up to work my upper abs. I used to play soccer, imagine the throw in from the boundary line), concentrate on working the abs not the arms-

22lbs prefer to use a plate than a DB, I don't even count the number I do here, I work until I feel satisfied and just concentrate on my breathing as I feel it helps focus on the part that needs to work, it's all too easy to lose concentration and end up finding the arms are more so engaged. Abs must be tensed, have to feel it or it's just wasting time.

#FLOOR CRUNCHES- My favourite!

2 exercises, I had a third but have since dropped it, may pick it up again at a later date.

1. On yer back, knees up, hands behind the head and slightly raised. Raise the feet and knees up until thighs are vertical and then lower. Don't touch the floor. Repeat. 30 alternate with \/ \/ and then do 20 more.

2. Position same as above but this time raise the upper body enough to feel the strain and then lower, head always raised off the floor. 30 then do /\ /\ and finish off the next 20.

#FLOOR LEG WORK-
    Straight leg abduction and adduction = 30ea L+R (I used to do these in my youth with Jane Fonda!!)

#DEADLIFTS -

77lbs x 4 x 5 PR as of two days ago!! Have to watch my back on these increases, not too keen on getting big traps either.

# BB BACK SQUATS -

55lbs x 1 x 10 I went lighter tonight due to pushing the weights on other leg exercises, have done 77lbs but prefer to use Smith Machine for safety.
    55lbs x 1 x 10 Not feeling all that strong tonight, went to bed 4am last night, it is 1.15am now..it's all your fault Chocochick!

Yes Marius, I tried the GOBLET SQUAT and used a 35lb DB, excellent control and you can feel the core at work. Brilliant! I think I'll stick to this weight, I will use it to warm up and then tally-ho onto the Back squats.

# WALKING LUNGES -

66lbs I just walk to one end of the room, rest as I am trying to catch my breath at this point. Then head back. I wasn't feeling particularly strong tonite so they were a beast. Should have used the 55lbs.

#PUSHUPS -

1x 15 I have neglected these for weeks, it's about bloody time I tackle them. Stopped at 5 on the second set, plain laziness and tired.
    1x 5 Love my pushups

#TREADMILL - cool down as legs are stiff after the above. It was getting late at this point but I did manage to do a few practice jogs just for you Steve.
    Knee didn't play up this time and am seriously thinking of getting out in the open air instead. But I have a long way to go, a few minutes jogging on a moving floor won't make me a runner. Throw a DB at Dr Banner and watch me run like the wind!

There, my first entry. I hope you enjoyed laughing at these numbers. Let me finish by saying, it was a pretty good session really, considering the lack of sleep. I'm glad Music Man was there, he broke into song a few times, that always makes me smile. He pushes himself hard and it is great to be working in his company, great motivation..
    Last edited by Lou1se; 05-25-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Lack of sleep.

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whoa! That is a boatload of volume! *bows*

Are you following a set program?

I never sleep well any more, not for the last 5 years or so. It sucks. Totally messes with my energy levels and, to a lesser extent, mood.
    Last edited by ChocoChick; 05-25-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I go through waves of interupted sleep myself (can't really call it chronic insomnia) but every once in a while I do have problems sleeping, so I know how it can affect normal life activities, let alone training.

Good luck with the start of your journal and program.

A box squat or a goblet squat? Either way I'm glad whatever you did worked for you. Box squats are where you sit back onto a box to learn to sit back and generate power in the hips.

That's an awful lot of work. I think I'd die (literally heart attack or something) if I did that much volume in one session.

And...

Also, taxation is theft.

No I made up my own plan. I used to do the same when I was a kid

I've been doing the full body workout at the gym since March, wears me out sometimes. I go 4-5 days a week but sometimes I take an extra day as the body needs more time to recover. Before that I worked out at home, still targeting the whole full body.

It's quite hectic, i do adjust according to how I feel or if I decide I want to hit the legs more. Sessions can run from 1 hr to 2, it's usually about 1 1/2.

So don't be too concerned, I went hard tonite because I had a break. I don't go too hard though because I want to be able to get in there the next day. Tomorrow should be a shorter session and fewer exercises. i never skip the core or leg work unless i am particularly sore. Arms and shoulders often get put aside as I'm pretty happy with how they look.

Definately heading off to bed now, goodnight and thanks for the comments

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    A box squat or a goblet squat? Either way I'm glad whatever you did worked for you. Box squats are where you sit back onto a box to learn to sit back and generate power in the hips.

That's an awful lot of work. I think I'd die (literally heart attack or something) if I did that much volume in one session.
    Goblet

LOL...ok noooow understand why I get some funny looks at the gym! It is quite often someone walks in after me and is out before I'm done. I'm all over the gym. The fellas usually see the girls working at one end of the room where the treadmills are.

My heart used to go crazy doing the squats, felt myself going over the edge a few times and ready to pass out. Managed to stop and rest before it happened. It's all good now and besides if you look closely there really isn't a lot of volume in any of them.

Mars, I'll take a look at your video next time I'm on, don't want to wake the boy

I see I have been calling the Goblet Squat a Box Squat.....sorry Marius will edit post.

Not a big deal as long as you know what you're doing...until you ask someone for tips on your box squat and someone asks, "OK...where's the box?"

Also, taxation is theft.

I forgot to mention I also walked 7kms, not sure what that is in miles. Did so again today. I walk to the local cemetry and back. This time I decided to rest, I shut my eyes and thought...I may never wake up lol I'm going to take a nap before gym tonite

It will be a shorter session unless I am enjoying it too much, I'm determined to try jogging - madness

Cringing at the thought of writing up my next session, it's so long!!!!! Cut and paste might save me, but still

Tempting to do split bodywork to save time writing this up in my journal, yeah, I'm lazy..

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    I said I would never begin a journal, but they pushed and they bullied me into it.
    Moi ....I would never push and bully.....but gently encourage!!

I think your reasoning was...you don't do much?? Look at you GO, WOW....hate to see what you consider "much"

"in" by the way...and glad to see you started a journal, I think you will love it!

How the heck did I miss this yesterday!!!
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

Hiya Ren, don't I know you from somewhere?? Gently encourage!! I have a scar on my left ankle!

And yes, I don't do much as in I don't kill myself doing crazy lifts like you do lol

The intensity and volume you do is inspirational mate

Did you notice the title of this journal? I really need to improve my rest/sleep time.

Love the Lullaby Marius, thanks

THANK GOD FOR COPY AND PASTE. Amen :)

Start ~ 9:30pm
    Finish~ 11pm

I started late because my daughter is down for the weekend
    These are not listed in order. It was an enjoyable session, dropped fewer than expected and dropped down on a few weights since I'm a little sore. Music Man was in again tonite, I was getting a bit worried about him until he started singing, all is well with the world lol

#CHEST PRESS - Harder tonite.

99lbs x 1 x 10
    99lbs x 2 x 5

#SHOULDER PRESS - Did I say I hate these?

33lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG PRESS - A lot harder to do tonite but got through it.

230lbs x 1 x 10
    275lbs x 1 x 10 PR

#GLUTE L+R leg - I dropped the weight from 99 to 77, weaker tonite and sore.

77lbs x 2 x 10 L
    77lbs x 2 x 10 R

#PECTORAL FLY - Weak at these.

90lbs x 1 x 10
    90lbs x 2 x 5

#SEATED LEG CURL - Weaker tonite but pushed myself.

99lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG EXTENSION -

132lbs x 1 x 10
    132lbs x 2 x 5

#REAR DELTOID - Still awful.

57lbs x 4 x 5

#Dual Adj pully...not sure what you call this one...bringing arms down?!? - Dropped the weight.

13.5lbs x 2 x 10

#LATERAL PULLDOWN -

61.5lbs x 2 x 10

#DIP/CHIN - (Asssisted -57lbs) Chin-ups felt great tonite, knocked them out like a Queen!

Chin 2 x 10
    DIP 2 x 10

#VERTICAL KNEE RAISES - Stronger tonite, abs always seem to improve on the second day..

2 x 10

#SITUPS/INCLINE BENCH - Strong, enjoyed them a lot.

1 x 20
    1 x 10

#BACK EXTENSION - Strong. Felt good.

1 x 20

* Side raises for obliques-

2 x 10 L
    2 x 10 R

#ARMS - I wasn't going to do these tonite but forgot and kept going lol

Biceps................11lbs x 2 x 5
    Triceps...............11lbs x 2 x 5
    Deltoids mid section....11lbs x 2 x 5
    Deltoids back sect'n.....11lbs x 2 x 5

#FREE WEIGHTS -

#DB Obliques(side movement L + R) -
    26.5lbs x 2 x 10

#DB Pullups -
    35lbs x 1 x 10 (L + R)

#Floor Soccer Throw-

22lbs using a plate. Go 'til it hurts.

#FLOOR CRUNCHES-

2 exercises = end total = 50ea (read below for details)

1. On yer back, knees up, hands behind the head and slightly raised. Raise the feet and knees up until thighs are vertical and then lower. Don't touch the floor. Repeat. 30 alternate with \/ \/ and then do 20 more.

2. Position same as above but this time raise the upper body enough to feel the strain and then lower, head always raised off the floor. 30 then do /\ /\ and finish off the next 20.

#DEADLIFTS - Considering this is a new record, it felt pretty good tonite.

77lbs x 4 x 5

# BB BACK SQUATS - free weight- slight increase because I felt good.

66lbs x 1 x 10
    66lbs x 2 x 5

#DB GOBLET SQUAT -

35lbs x 4 x 5

# WALKING LUNGES - Dropped the weight, it really is a toughie.

55lbs

#TREADMILL - Cool down 10mins to loosen up legs but threw in a jog for fun. I can't manage going at it long but atleast it gets the heart rate up
    Last edited by Lou1se; 05-26-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In and subbed!

Heaps of volume there, Louise. Holy cats!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Hello Lisa, you found me!

It's a little embarrassing sticking it up here, especially since I know how hard a lot of people here work...not naming names

Thanks for dropping in

this is your journal. your journey. be proud of what you are doing!

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post

It's a little embarrassing sticking it up here, especially since I know how hard a lot of people here work...not naming names
    I wouldn't feel that way at all, hell you do more exercises in one session than I do all week. It is good to have the journal though and I will be following along.

rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rendylee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You are doing loads of volume Louise, don't kid yourself....and yes, this is your journal, what ever you would like it to be...and we are here to encourage you, and by the looks of it laughing alittle bit...NO, not at your sessions, lol...you have an awesome sense of HAHA!!

Can't wait to see what is on the agenda for tomorrow !
    I would never say this is easy, but it is doable and within your capabilities!! - Nutritional Coach - CocoonFitness

Trust the process L. - Arch Angel 73

My Journal (Ren)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142464091

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    this is your journal. your journey. be proud of what you are doing!
    Thanks LB Do you have a journal?

I don't know what to say to that EB. Follow me at your peril, just don't get too close lol

Thanks Ren, yeah I wonder what's going to happen tonite too, no Angel watching over me, means I can do the hell I want

Ready to catch some ZzzZZz

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pound away young lady! Volume is impressive!!! Full-body workouts will leave you feeling like a wrung out dish rag! Ha ha It's sort of a sick, twisted feeling, no? Beat yourself up in the gym, and go home dead tired! I guess it's better than ending up in the morning news (headlines) for beating on somebody else!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Angry Journal entry- 27/5/12 from a sick and twisted wrung out dish rag!

Paolo here's the big tip on how to survive beating yourself up at the gym. Take a long, hot shower just before you head out that door to face the battle ground! You'll feel a million dollars and any soreness or aches just vanish. IN for the kill!! BRILLIANT!!

Start ~ 8:45pm
    Finish~ 10:45pm -I took my time tonite and tried something new because I was on my lonesome

#CHEST PRESS - Did these like a boss!

99lbs x 1 x 10
    99lbs x 2 x 5

#SHOULDER PRESS - Not in the mood to up the weight, hate hate hate.............

33lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG PRESS - Felt good.

230lbs x 1 x 10
    275lbs x 1 x 10 PR

#GLUTE L+R leg - I get to perve at myself in the mirror when I'm on this, shoulders look nice.

99lbs x 2 x 10 L
    99lbs x 2 x 10 R

#FLY -

90lbs x 1 x 10
    90lbs x 2 x 5

#SEATED LEG CURL - Hard.

99lbs x 4 x 5

#SEATED LEG EXTENSION - Good effort here, bumped it up a bit.

132lbs x 1 x 10
    154lbs x 2 x 5 PR

#HIP/GLUTE - Felt stronger.

Glute Kickbacks in upright position-
    158lbs x 1 x 20

Hip Adduction -
    114lbs x 1 x 20

Hip Abduction -
    114lbs x 1 x 20

#REAR DELTOID - These didn't feel so hard tonite, good Lord maybe I shall conquer it after all

57lbs x 4 x 5

#Dual Adj pully...not sure what you call this one...bringing arms down?!?

14lbs x 2 x 10

#LATERAL PULLDOWN -

61.5lbs x 2 x 10

#LOW ROW - Added this one, it's been a while since I've done them. Trap development put me off, I will not abandon this one entirely though

57lbs x 1 x 20

#DIP/CHIN - (Asssisted -57lbs)

Chin 1 x 10 - Sore, so broke it up and finished my 20.
    2 x 5

DIP 4 x 5 - Extremely sore but gave myself time and breaks to complete, I whipped my butt good Muhaha!

#VERTICAL KNEE RAISES - I must be tired, not into it like I usually am. I used the force.

2 x 10

#SITUPS/INCLINE BENCH -

1 x 20
    1 x 10

#BACK EXTENSION - Got the job done. NEXT!

1 x 20

#I use this piece of equipment also ...not sure what the name of this exercise. Hands behind head and lay sideways, lower and raise upper body to work obliques. L then R -

2 x 10 L
    2 x 10 R

#ARMS - They're big enough so why do I keep doing these? Because I enjoy them!

Biceps................11lbs x 2 x 5
    Triceps...............11lbs x 2 x 5
    Deltoids mid section....11lbs x 2 x 5
    Deltoids back sect'n.....11lbs x 2 x 5

#FREE WEIGHTS -

#SOCCER THROW(floor)- I love these.

22lbs plate

#FLOOR CRUNCHES- Upper abs were a bit sore, performance not at the usual standard.

2 exercises-

#FLOOR LEG WORK-
    Straight leg abduction and adduction = 30ea L+R

#DEADLIFTS - Added an extra set as I wanted to do more with this weight.

55lbs x 3 x 10

#GOBLET SQUAT-

35lbs.......can't remember how I broke the sets to reps...I did 20.

# BB BACK SQUATS - I am certainly going deeper these days. I alternate from hard to light depending how my body feels, went light tonite.

55lbs x 2 x 10

#PUSHUPS - Did these at home before my nap today to see how I would go. Remember I have not done these for over a month and then started two days ago. I chose not to do them last night because I convinced myself I would fail from soreness. I did 20. LOL This has been my goal ever since I started 2 years ago( a much heavier Lou1se back then too)...I have hit 20 twice now. I'm very surprised I didn't lose the strength to perform my beloved pushups. Very proud with myself today. These are one of my absolute favourite exercises. I was so tempted to do another set of 20...ah the goal post will definately be moved haha

#TREADMILL - Cool down and the odd jog to wake up the heart.

-------------------ADDITION-----------------------------

#BENCH PRESS - The Smith machine was mine tonite. The bench was set and I mucked about to test myself. Learnt how to adjust the safety stops some time back. 22lbs x 4 x 5.....nice, even if it is pissy I did it like a pro lol Added more to test myself - 44lbs x 2 x 5....Wasn't too bad!! I think 44lbs will be my starting point, push to 20 and then who knows lol This machine is rarely free with the boys about so I won't be doing these on a regular basis.

I decided I really must lean out a bit more, thighs to me still look stocky. Last night whilst sitting around the dinner table my daughter was having a look at them just before I left for the gym and said I have the legs of a 20 year old, naturally, I told her to shutup. lol Still I complained and told her I need to shed some of this fat that covers the quads and she blurted - so you want a 16 year olds legs, well we all cracked up!! She reminded where I was a few years back, I stopped listening to her after that lol Woteva!! >: [
    Last edited by Lou1se; 05-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think your daughter is under qualified to judge those thighs, Maybe you should throw out a few pic's and let someone else give an opinion
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal