naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need a beginner routine

Hey
    I've already lifted before, but that was awful, I didn't know what I was doing and i wasted like 6 monthes.
    Now that ive got a home gym i really wanna have serious workouts so, i need help, please

Before everything, i read the stickies, and i need help for two reasons : the Riptoe program, many people say its good and bad, i would like to have an idea, because it seems to be very disapproved.
    The IHS (can't remember the name sorry) i would like to know your thoughts on it
    And finally the 5x5 program is actually for building strength, i wanna buy the muscle so i don't really know.

I was going to start with the "all pro" workout program (it's on the forum).

Finally, i have a power cage, an olympic bar (with 125kg) and a bench. I'll add something every month.

Many thanks for your help, have a good day !

Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try the allpro's beginner one

naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50) naokiudo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Awur4 View Post
    try the allpro's beginner one
    Ok will try this
    Thanks

alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is probably some workout routine online you could find!
    I'm currently using a program where i go to the gym three days per week, wich is working great ( atleast for me ).
    The first day(Monday) I train Bicep, back and lats, since all of them are pull exercises( The back and lats exercises is a little bit of bicep in )
    The second day(Wednesday) I workout my legs( Wich is great for getting your testosterone levels higher ) Isnt that funny thou^^
    The third and last day(Friday or Saturday) You workout Triceps, Shoulders and Chest.( You can workout your traps too if you'd like to do that )

Another thing that is important is supplying your body with enough protein to allow your muscles to grow as much as possible.
    You should eat within 1 hour after your workout. I don't have that much experience myself but my workout routine was made by a guy who knows what he is doing.
    Your sleep also matters alot, get atleast 8 hours per night. Hope this help you, happy lifting!

Originally Posted by alex09856 View Post
    There is probably some workout routine online you could find!
    I'm currently using a program where i go to the gym three days per week, wich is working great ( atleast for me ).
    The first day(Monday) I train Bicep, back and lats, since all of them are pull exercises( The back and lats exercises is a little bit of bicep in )
    The second day(Wednesday) I workout my legs( Wich is great for getting your testosterone levels higher ) Isnt that funny thou^^
    The third and last day(Friday or Saturday) You workout Triceps, Shoulders and Chest.( You can workout your traps too if you'd like to do that )

Another thing that is important is supplying your body with enough protein to allow your muscles to grow as much as possible.
    You should eat within 1 hour after your workout. I don't have that much experience myself but my workout routine was made by a guy who knows what he is doing.
    Your sleep also matters alot, get atleast 8 hours per night. Hope this help you, happy lifting!
    Yeah thanks, it will help for sure.

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stronglifts 5x5