TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lip tobacco, GTFIH if you do.

What kind of snus do you do? I prefer ones that are minty or if not those then originals.

Doing snus is imo the best way to relax after a workout.
    Racing Little_Moth to squat 180kg, deadlift 220kg.

eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tried Snus and looseleaf dip a couple times, don't dig it. Not a fan of oral cancer either, but go ahead and do your thing brah.
    Life is good.

theredpilljournal

Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TooStronk View Post

What kind of snus do you do? I prefer ones that are minty or if not those then originals.

you must not live in the US, the snus we have is pusy sht and not even good.
    Ive heard that the snus from europe is legit, but I mostly (all long cut) Stokers mint/Skoal mint xtra Skoal rich xtra and any straight prefer cope. Used to do a lot of stokers/cope wintergreen but I did so much Ive been od'd on that flavor for a while. Will pick up a tin of it soon though. These are the only tins I buy, I dont really have a problem with any flavor except spearmint.

TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50) TooStronk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea its mostly legit in europe countries, but not here(Estonia). Tho lip cancer is a little overrated.
    Wintergreen is the only thing that I want to do every once in a while, cause doing that thing everyday all day gets me tired of it really sick, couple of pillows a day is okay. Original is the thing that you could do all time, that citrus taste is something that you can't get bored of - always good. Also lately I tried chocomint and liquorice(?), chocomint had a nice flavour of choco, it was much stronger than mint in that case. Liquorice.. well that is what the name says it is.
    When I put a pillow under my lip I dont use my fingers to do that, I throw the pillow in my mouth and adjust it with my tongue, gets the good flavour and you can place it wherever you want and nicely.

kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kioskris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eZbreeZe View Post
    Tried Snus and looseleaf dip a couple times, don't dig it. Not a fan of oral cancer either, but go ahead and do your thing brah.
    It's not a proven fact that snus causes cancer

OnT: I'm not a big fan of snus myself, although quite a few of my friends are
    Scandinavian Misc Crew
    Platinum member of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚ '

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
    | The GTFO Truck |||""'|""\__,_
    | ______________ l||__|__|__|)
    |(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@) gtfo

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Knew this thread was made by either someone from Estonia or Sweden lol.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    General and Ettan are nice. I don't do it regularly though.

apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000) apples09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck with your cancer goals of 2012 *******s

Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proclaimer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebn2002 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    used snus for a year or so, General onyx and gotesborg rape were my favs, but I didn't like the idea of swallowing that shyt and its weak compared to dip so back to grizzly wintergreen and skoal cherry.

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a big fan of chaw. Had it three times, one hell of a buzz, but I didn't take a liking to the taste.

benchingcobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not much selection up here in canada but what i like from here is the cherry skoal. For american **** i love grizz, kayak grape, and camel snuff

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TooStronk View Post

do they not have pot where you're from?
    i rep back 250+

no fap crew
    ******** crew

Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000)
    have dipped for 2 years strong. cope original and grizz straight/wintergreen. Skoal straight when i'm feelin classy tho. hate snus.

GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnarGar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Proclaimer View Post
    pic
    Strongjawline/10

But yeah up here in Canada we only have loose chew, but when I go to the states I do it quite a bit, my favorite is General Wintergreen. Prices for Snus in the states is incredible though! it's like $3.50 for a tin there, where as last time I picked up a tin in Canada it was $23
    Member since November 2011--New Account

Gettin' Aesthetic

FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10) FredrikMedel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All skruf snus, but the best one is Skruf Xtra Strong Slim <3
    Eat clean,
    Lift heavy,
    Sleep sound.
    Repeat....
    Keep it simple.

JanSL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JanSL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been doing it on and off for like a year or so - great way to relax We don't have much of an offer in Slovenia, so the only brands I have tried are skruf, thunder and phantom though..

Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    (snus/lip tobacco) not even once.

Originally Posted by JanSL View Post
    Been doing it on and off for like a year or so - great way to relax We don't have much of an offer in Slovenia, so the only brands I have tried are skruf, thunder and phantom though..
    Haven't done phantom. But thunder is the main thing here, skruf is my absolute favourite though..
    Whats your opinion on used snus? Some guys here dry their used snus and do it later again. Well I have done it, but generally I don't do that. I like to keep things fresh

Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Petehxc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Larinorr View Post
    have dipped for 2 years strong. cope original and grizz straight/wintergreen. Skoal straight when i'm feelin classy tho. hate snus.
    my ngga

InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFlames1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Something about oral cancer and losing half my face doesn't appeal to me, call me crazy but thats just not my thing brahs

Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Disgusting habit.
    University of Florida

One's own decision what he does, I'm sure that most of who do this know the risks.

MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeSKAline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP snus is awesome, tried it once and I wanna get me some here in Amsterdam but I can't find it
    -= * Olympian Health Representative *=-