Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ava30 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Im so hungry today

I feel like eating my arm off lol

How do you get rid of this hunger? its still an hour until my next meal.

Is there anything that you can eat that will not alter your calories and macros too much?

MsCitrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsCitrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsCitrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard ice water and gum can help Also perhaps a tea with a full flavor like vanilla chai or something along those lines. Solid-food-wise I'm not experienced enough to know.

jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jenl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ava30 View Post

Is there anything that you can eat that will not alter your calories and macros too much?
    Eat your "next" meal. Your body doesn't care what time you eat at, it cares about being hungry or overfed.

Water can help (doesn't have to be iced) simply because your brain can confuse dehydration with hunger. If you're still hungry 15 mins later though, you're probably hungry and not dehydrated. You could try a small glass of milk or piece of fruit also.
    Update your grey matter, 'cause some day it may matter

marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10) marisa_grace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have to listen to your body if you are hungry then eat. I dont time when my next meal is going to be as long as I do not go above my calories I am all good, also fill up with water first before you eat. Alot of times we mistake thirst for hunger.

barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) barmmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like the above said, if you're hungry then eat! Just make sure you're just not bored or it's just dehydration first.

HMD7703 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with drinking some water to see if that cures your hunger pangs. If not, why not try a protein shake or some lean protein to snack on till your next meal. I think it is important to listen to my body; feed the machine!

lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lssanchez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am very hungry today as well. It has to do with doing cardio last night. I am always very hungry the morning after. Eating in the morning when i am hungry is not an option for me. I'm doing intermittent fasting so my first meal of the day starts at 11am! I have a few tricks: coffee with milk, green tea, ginger tea, Vitamin Water or Amino Recovery (a glutamine based supplement). I try any of those! Of course low calorie gum. The problem with gum is that it makes me feel and look bloated. Good luck!

Because success is more than just a number.
    And at the end you just have to prove
    the success only to you.

Be your own critic.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its still an hour until my next meal.
    why wait an hr?

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like everyone else said hunger can really be thirst in disguise so try hydrating first. If that doesn't work and there's no reason to wait for your next meal (like a work break schedule or something) then go ahead and eat. If you do have to wait chewing gum can help or drinking something with cals in it is sometimes a good carry over. I don't advocate getting lots of cals from liquids but in a pinch a smoothie or coconut water or something like that might help.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid food wise my go to is iceberg lettuce, vinegar, pepper, and hot sauce...but green tea with stevia always subdues my CRAVINGS
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coffee!!!
    Magic pop rice cakes are also good for a low calorie snack.... 15 cals each.

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Solid food wise my go to is iceberg lettuce, vinegar, pepper, and hot sauce...but green tea with stevia always subdues my CRAVINGS
    Good idea. I like cucumbers and vinegar, salt and garlic powder

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    Originally Posted by NatK View Post
    Good idea. I like cucumbers and vinegar, salt and garlic powder
    I never thought of either one of these but I will be trying them for sure. They both sound yum.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443