JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How does this sound to you? Diet-wise

So,
    This week I started cutting, because I really want to drop my bodyfat for the summer.
    It's at 14ish% atm I think.

Anyway, I don't count my macros or calories..
    But I'm looking for rough estimates of caloric/nutritional values intakes from you guys.

I lift 3 days/week and do cardio 3 days/week.
    Meal 1: bowl of oatmeal, regular sized bowl, say 200 grams, with milk
    meal 2: any sandwich, (without mayonaise or anything), usually ham/chicken/tuna with vegetables.
    meal 3: (post workout protein shake) 2 scoops whey protein with 1/2 litres of water.
    meal 4: supper.. Any type of meat/fish with pasta/potato and vegetables.

Possible things that I eat in between would be: a small yoghurt, a banana, ...

This may seem like a silly question, but if you take all of these at 'normal portions', how many cals would you say I'm getting from food each day?

I'm 6 " 1' and 171 pounds, and I want to cut.

Eat less? It seems okay?

Any help please

Thanks!

jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000) jasonpullar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JakeJohsson View Post
    So,
    This week I started cutting, because I really want to drop my bodyfat for the summer.
    It's at 14ish% atm I think.

But I'm looking for rough estimates of caloric/nutritional values intakes from you guys.

I lift 3 days/week and do cardio 3 days/week.
    Meal 1: bowl of oatmeal, regular sized bowl, say 200 grams, with milk
    meal 2: any sandwich, (without mayonaise or anything), usually ham/chicken/tuna with vegetables.
    meal 3: (post workout protein shake) 2 scoops whey protein with 1/2 litres of water.
    meal 4: supper.. Any type of meat/fish with pasta/potato and vegetables.

Possible things that I eat in between would be: a small yoghurt, a banana, ...

This may seem like a silly question, but if you take all of these at 'normal portions', how many cals would you say I'm getting from food each day?

I'm 6 " 1' and 171 pounds, and I want to cut.

Eat less? It seems okay?

Any help please

Thanks!
    Best advise i can give is read the bloody stickies at the top of the forum, also to be honest you need to track calories, if your serious about dropping fat at least for the first while, i was a habitual calorie "estimator" and it wasn't till i started tracking what was going in down to the T that i started dropping weight and fat quick I'm sure there's varying opinions but that's what worked for me, i wouldn't loose to much more weight though....lift heavy

good luck

kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevi204 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting under 14% would be a tough task for anyone not counting cals.
    -I have no idea how many cals your consuming, but it doesn't look like your undereating. The only thing i can tell is that it looks like your lacking in dietary fat.
    -Just get a food scale to better assess the cals in your meal plan. If your maintaining your weight, then cut back cals by 250-500.

Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JakeJohsson View Post
    So,

Thanks!
    Count calories and your macros. If not all the macros then protein at least.

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you're hoping to drop body fat to leaner levels, circa 10% then you certainly need to get a habit of counting everything you stick in your pie hole for it's macro-nutritional and caloric content.
    Currently cutting.

JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JakeJohsson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm well thanks for the replies, I was kind of expecting this.
    I just compared to some Cutting programs, and atm I am eating less than normally would (which keeps me at my weight) so I assumed I'd lose some fat.
    Anyway, I'll continue to do my best and try to count calories more.