Stirelie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone familiar with E-SHRED by UG Pharma?

I recently purchased E-Shred by UG Pharma and I am trying to get some info on it. The salesmen told me it is for dry lean muscle and that it is very mild but I can't seem to find anything on it. If anyone has used it or knows anything about it please chime in. I would greatly appreciate it.

adrian2401 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stirelie View Post
    I recently purchased E-Shred by UG Pharma and I am trying to get some info on it. The salesmen told me it is for dry lean muscle and that it is very mild but I can't seem to find anything on it. If anyone has used it or knows anything about it please chime in. I would greatly appreciate it.
    It is Epistane. A mild PH w/ Anti Estrogenic and Mild Anabolic properties. States slow lean gains. I would run liver support and EFA's with it. Only run it for 6 weeks. 3 Caps/ED First thing in AM BEFORE Meals for better absorption.

I would also check my liver enzymes before you start, just to insure they are not high.

Fitetm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Stirelie View Post
    It is a pro horomone. I took a 30 day cycle and gained 10 lbs. Worked pretty goo and my pct worked great. I saw no side effects and just started anothed cycle. I recomend taking milk thisle with it and I used AD-3 PCT for my post cycle.

itofigari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fitetm View Post
    It is a pro horomone. I took a 30 day cycle and gained 10 lbs. Worked pretty goo and my pct worked great. I saw no side effects and just started anothed cycle. I recomend taking milk thisle with it and I used AD-3 PCT for my post cycle.
    Thanks for feedback gents...I JUST started so I will also post my review/experience. As for liver support / recovery...can anyone recommend a good supplement? I buy my stuff at Total Nutrition in Austin and that's where I was sold on the E-Shred....
    Cheers

shazelwood958 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itofigari View Post
    Thanks for feedback gents...I JUST started so I will also post my review/experience. As for liver support / recovery...can anyone recommend a good supplement? I buy my stuff at Total Nutrition in Austin and that's where I was sold on the E-Shred....
    Cheers
    How did the cycle go? I live in Killeen (total nutrition here as well)

Gains? Loose fat?

justjits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

E-Shred Review

Originally Posted by shazelwood958 View Post
    How did the cycle go? I live in Killeen (total nutrition here as well)

Gains? Loose fat?
    I've used a lot of varying supplements over the years- just skirting out and out AAS- and this has to be the best one I have ever taken. It has been over years since the last time I used any pro-hormone, so perhaps this was the perfect timing.

I am just starting my fourth week and in three weeks I have:
    - Gained 10lbs, still pretty lean too- from 207 to 217
    - Put 50lbs on my 3RM for Flat Bench
    - Put 50lbs on my working clean and press weight
    - Put 50lbs on my working squat weight. Have not tried to push for a PR yet in that exercise

I was a little aggro the first week- but that evened out and I feel almost fantastic every day - my recoveries are amazing.
    I am going to PCT after this week for 3 weeks and then go right back on for another 4 weeks. This has been the best ride I've had in a while