pcplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy workout tips for my fat a$$

America, I need a lil help. At 5'9, 245.... its just not workin. I have man titties!!!. I have been in the gym for 2 weeks now but don't have a workout plan to be toned. I'm realy kinda gettin used to the weights. Now I'm ready.. anyone have any workouts to get toned . It. Dosent matter if I lose only 5 pounds or 50, as long as I lose these man titties. I have already changed my diet by taking all the junk food out og play and my battle with soda is finaly over. Can a bro get some help...
    Last edited by pcplo; 07-03-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: misspelled words

RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome. Your diet is the key! What are you eating? How many calories? Look into HIIT for a great cardio workout.

Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xtremeone419 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i totally agree with Roboh,
    Diet is the key....if you dont eat in a caloric deficiency.... you will not lose any fat regardless of how hard you work in the gym or otherwise.

you need to figure out your BMR (basal metabolic Rate) look at the stickies at the top of the forums.....lots of good info there.... after that draw up a diet and get used to it before you even worry about working out ... IMO
    Salvation lies within, Strength of mind comes first....the body will follow.

pcplo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

well

Originally Posted by RobOH View Post
    Welcome. Your diet is the key! What are you eating? How many calories? Look into HIIT for a great cardio workout.
    Un like eating all the unhealthy foods I use to eat, my calorie intake now is around 2500 to 3000 a day. Before that it was greasy foods all day long

rampage jackson wannabe thatboijohn's Avatar
    thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatboijohn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    deficit, diet, deficit, diet repeat.
    cardio and more cardio and work on the chest a lil bit as well since thats where your main target is.

hell ive notice my man boobs have gone down a little recently.

shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey there - Just getting rid of all the greasy foods and soda is going to be huge for you. Then hit the gym , as a starting point just look to burn calories by doing anything that makes you want to continue to go in. Lifting, running, swimming, sports, just remember when you are there you are there to push yourself. As you get more into it you can began to develop a routine that works for you and your goals. Someone mentioned the HIIT programs, these are a great way to push your body in a short time but start out with them slow if it has been a long time. They are harder to do and harder on the systems of the body. Awesome push thou, you are in the right spot to get informaiton and help. BB.com is a great place. Push it and you'll love what you see.
    Hit'it,
    SHAPETIME

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155658373&p=1106578083#post1106578083

ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ALM0STTHERE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shapetime View Post
    Hey there - Just getting rid of all the greasy foods and soda is going to be huge for you. Then hit the gym , as a starting point just look to burn calories by doing anything that makes you want to continue to go in. Lifting, running, swimming, sports, just remember when you are there you are there to push yourself. As you get more into it you can began to develop a routine that works for you and your goals. Someone mentioned the HIIT programs, these are a great way to push your body in a short time but start out with them slow if it has been a long time. They are harder to do and harder on the systems of the body. Awesome push thou, you are in the right spot to get informaiton and help. BB.com is a great place. Push it and you'll love what you see.
    Two years to late bro.