Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

IF YOU HAVE GOOD HAIR, GROW IT LONGER (pics for u ****s)

Cliffs:
    -I never had long hair. Always kept it quite short, like a 2-3 on the sides, 3-4 on top kind of short.
    -Hairdresser always said when cutting my hair, "wow you have thick hair"
    -A few months ago, decided to start growing it. It's still not that long but getting longer
    -Currently somewhere between ryan reynolds and leo length right now
    -Might let it go out until it is bradley cooper long, but i'm not sure yet

Postives:
    -Since I started growing it, I constantly get more attention from girls, they love it and keep telling me to let it grow longer. I notice them looking at me a lot more than they used to
    -It matches my youngish-but-cute facial aesthetics better
    -Feel like a boss walking around town

Negatives:
    -Takes a lil bit of time to make it look good cuz i have to put stuff in it in the morning, can be annoying
    -More attention from gays as well as girls, is a bit awkward

The positives outweigh the negatives, if you have thick hair like me let it grow

any other bros out there notice an improvement in social life when they started letting their hair grow a bit longer?
    Attached Images

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000) KJacko90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slick brah.

SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SkinnyBrahJD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    In the second pic you look like a woman. Cut your hair, you hippy.
    mirin the locks thor

KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KGV is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is great hair really that rare in USA?

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came in here expecting long hair.

Left dissapointed.

RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many weeks growth is that? Sloots always say I should grow my hair longer (don't even have it short, 6 on sides + bit of top) but when I try and style is when long it looks ****

Originally Posted by KGV View Post
    Is great hair really that rare in USA?
    I believe it is, i know many dudes my age with thinning and receding hair srs

Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500) Betheas is not very helpful. (-500)
    Came in expecting Troy Polamalu hair

Left looking at Captain America

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBrahJD View Post
    Cliffs:
    -I never had long hair. Always kept it quite short, like a 2-3 on the sides, 3-4 on top kind of short.
    -Hairdresser always said when cutting my hair, "wow you have thick hair"
    -A few months ago, decided to start growing it. It's still not that long but getting longer
    -Currently somewhere between ryan reynolds and leo length right now
    -Might let it go out until it is bradley cooper long, but i'm not sure yet

Postives:
    -Since I started growing it, I constantly get more attention from girls, they love it and keep telling me to let it grow longer. I notice them looking at me a lot more than they used to
    -It matches my youngish-but-cute facial aesthetics better
    -Feel like a boss walking around town

Negatives:
    -Takes a lil bit of time to make it look good cuz i have to put stuff in it in the morning, can be annoying
    -More attention from gays as well as girls, is a bit awkward

The positives outweigh the negatives, if you have thick hair like me let it grow

any other bros out there notice an improvement in social life when they started letting their hair grow a bit longer?
    ....thats short hair

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you look like captain america
    Killa

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    usually keep it the length you have now or a little longer. Literally EVERY time I cut my hair they say "you have the thickest hair ive ever seen"

my hair is 100% straight though, so doesnt look so good when longer
    Superdouche™

Pregnancy Category X TheSpectre's Avatar
    TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSpectre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of hair product do you use, brah?
    ★ Misc Pharmacy Crew ★

PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceSforza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have good hair (even been complemented by hair stylists) but when I grow it long I look like one of the Beatles. For some reason it grows exactly like it did for them.
    *high libido crew*
    *Only had Sex Once but it was over in 15 seconds crew*
    *Had a Girl Tell me I have a Horrible Personality Crew*
    *Will probably never get a girl again crew*
    *Socially Inept Crew*
    *Low Confidence Crew*
    *Got Pulled Over By Cops for Being Too Ugly Crew*
    *Girl Said I look Uglier than her Vagina on a Period Crew*

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    same hairline as me with a widow's peak op. hair looks much better long.

i chopped it up a month ago. immediately regretted it. currently growing it out again.
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BindMlown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol at classing that as long.

DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DatMaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I also have a thick hair but my hair "vortexes" or whatever they are called mess it up when I grow it a bit longer so I have to cut it back to short
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Always pick 2 crew*

shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10) shreddedmass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that sht is not long bro, long is like rambo first blood

Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500) Ulrik is not very helpful. (-500)
    Great hair dude checking in.

SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAMSET is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I too have thick luscious hair. for years i shaved my head with a no guard buzzer, then one year my brothers and i did a bet, shave our heads, then you are not allowed to touch it again(no trimming) the one that last the longest gets 50 bux. i went 7 months(i won) since then i still cut it short for summer but i don't shave it any longer, and in the winter i let it get a lil longer.

spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For maximum aesthetics you should just go to a proper hairdresser and get a cut that suits your face and head shape, but also a style that you can accommodate, no hitler youth cut if you have a high/receding hairline/whatever. Thats better than just growing out your hair. If you don't have angular features long hair will make you look like a girl

Originally Posted by RFed View Post
    How many weeks growth is that? Sloots always say I should grow my hair longer (don't even have it short, 6 on sides + bit of top) but when I try and style is when long it looks ****
    Not sure, it's been a while since i got it cut, somewhere between 1-2 moths i'd say closer to 2

golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) golfertom8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by TheSpectre View Post
    What kind of hair product do you use, brah?
    American Crew Pomade usually brah, might switch to Brylcreem it's cheaper and classic, but with my thick hair sometimes more hold is good hence the pomade

Originally Posted by BindMlown View Post
    Lol at classing that as long.
    lonGER, as in, longer than 2-3 on the sides, which it is by far. Most brahs walk around with various buzz cuts, to them it is long.

AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Suede head that I am nowadays - due to lack of any decent hairline - back in my teens and 20s my hair was wicked Viking length. Really, if you guys can grow it then grow it ffs! You may not have it forever.

Overjoyed that when my son was born he had full head of hair - his half Welsh so packed full of good Celtic genes. Bodes wells for him. Presently at one years old he has beautiful golden hair making him look v Swedish. He has have long hair, climb and lift. His been walking since 8mths old so genes looking good.

All my proud father bull aside. Longer hair appeals the the fairer sex. Looking like some military thug may give you a nice warm inner alpha feeling, but fact is unless it's vocational or you have no choice - such as balding gits like me - looking that way screams insecurity.

So reps to the OP.

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thats long hair? also not mirin the corporate slickback look

Originally Posted by golfertom8 View Post

girls love that guy i appreciate the comparison

Originally Posted by Superkid2 View Post
    you look like captain america
    problem? i'll really look like him once i hop on cell tech like he did

Originally Posted by AndrewBober View Post
    Suede head that I am nowadays - due to lack of any decent hairline - back in my teens and 20s my hair was wicked Viking length. Really, if you guys can grow it then grow it ffs! You may not have it forever.

Overjoyed that when my son was born he had full head of hair - his half Welsh so packed full of good Celtic genes. Bodes wells for him. Presently at one years old he has beautiful golden hair making him look v Swedish. He has have long hair, climb and lift. His been walking since 8mths old so genes looking good.

All my proud father bull aside. Longer hair appeals the the fairer sex. Looking like some military thug may give you a nice warm inner alpha feeling, but fact is unless it's vocational or you have no choice - such as balding gits like me - looking that way screams insecurity.

So reps to the OP.
    So much this, i noticed some rando hairs coming out in the shower acutally, which is why i went "i should grow this while i can, may not get to forever"