Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Good Backyard fight, big vs small guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD45j2mjop0

I had posted it earlier here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=980529

But due to Codec problems, most people could only get audio.

Fixed the problem and now everyone can watch my old fight.

Information about the fight can be found where i found my old fight originally here http://www.*************/view?i=47376a708d

Anyways enjoy, once i figured out how to download and change the codec from the format it was on, I was able to up it to youtube.

Stats: 5'7", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12457
    Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Wowstrongcut's BodySpace

Thumbs up

dang man that was actually a pretty solid fight.

i liked the end where you got his back got the double hooks in i assume since the camera didnt show the other side and beat him up matt hughes VS. royce gracie style.

you look like you could have submitted him earlier though you almost look like you had an armbar in the middle of the video, and you had a rear naked choke at another point but let go.

overall unlike most youtube videos you actually had some skill.

what were the stats of you 2 guys anyways.

height, and weight?

Stats: 1'0", 10 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24232
    NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit NINEZeRO's BodySpace
    why is the video posted on youtube by assiankid? you dont look asian to me. are you acting like this is you?
    Motivation Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83l_Y-Kouw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGO3pr6rq4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZC601B3kn4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=suTPns5cy_Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MS4F18b80wc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEh6mUMx92g

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/shogun+/video/x1xvxa_mauricio-shogun-rua_sport

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGcdW74R44

Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr Liftalot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wowstrongcut View Post
    dang man that was actually a pretty solid fight.

i liked the end where you got his back got the double hooks in i assume since the camera didnt show the other side and beat him up matt hughes VS. royce gracie style.

you look like you could have submitted him earlier though you almost look like you had an armbar in the middle of the video, and you had a rear naked choke at another point but let go.

overall unlike most youtube videos you actually had some skill.

what were the stats of you 2 guys anyways.

height, and weight?

Me (2002) I'd say 195ish 5`10, He was around 250ish maybe 260. He wrestled around there and was about 6'6-6'7

Now, I'm a solid 230, 5'11

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    why is the video posted on youtube by assiankid? you dont look asian to me. are you acting like this is you?

No someone else did for me, after I got the codec switched; also why would you even notice that?

Stats: 6'4", 250 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6246
    YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YeaILift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit YeaILift's BodySpace
    They were swingin with that being said it amazes me how ****ty a fighters regular people are. I went to a fight with my buddy who has been doing mma for about 5 months he owned this dude everybody was asking "is he a ufc fighter" very funny. I have found the same thing when I fight regular dude cant fight for ****.

Stats: 6'1", 184 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18509
    Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spuddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spuddy's BodySpace
    that was a decent fight- there was absolutely no skill as far as striking and defending strikes goes, but i did see some good ground game (hell, that's what won it)
    Be.

Stats: 5'7", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 30335
    guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) guest89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit guest89's BodySpace
    Very nice man, as you can see a shorter guy always has the advantage when GnP comes in.

Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    No a friend of mine put it on youtube for me.

Stats: 1'0", 10 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24232
    NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NINEZeRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit NINEZeRO's BodySpace
    wow strong double reply
    Motivation Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83l_Y-Kouw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfGO3pr6rq4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BZC601B3kn4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=suTPns5cy_Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MS4F18b80wc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEh6mUMx92g

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/shogun+/video/x1xvxa_mauricio-shogun-rua_sport

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PHGcdW74R44

BodyPoints: 4966
    Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Throwback's BodySpace
    Not bad.

Why wasn't he head stomping when you pulled guard? Did you guys set rules or did he just not think about it? For the street when you ahve someones arm bar stacked like that a good foot to the face is one of the best ways to free the arm up.

I would have leg kicked the **** out of him being that much bigger than me, you got balls for exchanging like that. Also, noticed you wore gloves for the first part and went bare knuckle after that.

Stats: 5'11", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10177
    STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) STeGoR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit STeGoR's BodySpace
    That was an excellent fight. Good find. I'd rep if I could, but i'm out.
    always rep back, bro

• Dad Crew • SCC • TUHMDT

IG: STEGORLAX
    XBL: Toby Walnuts
    PSN: STeGoR-

Originally Posted by Throwback View Post
    Not bad.

Why wasn't he head stomping when you pulled guard? Did you guys set rules or did he just not think about it? For the street when you ahve someones arm bar stacked like that a good foot to the face is one of the best ways to free the arm up.

I would have leg kicked the **** out of him being that much bigger than me, you got balls for exchanging like that. Also, noticed you wore gloves for the first part and went bare knuckle after that.

He didn't want to risk me subbing him and wasn't sure on what the best course of action would be.

*a little history*

We wrestled together in HS, I came from a freestyle team and did Judo/Submission wrestling. Well seeing how he was the big tough guy on the team. He called me out before practice to face him, after about 3 mins tied Up he took me down, I managed to get back to my feet and took him down. But towards the end he got me down again and then out of no were went for my ankle and began twisting. I looked blankly at his weak submission attempt and asked Want to play Submission's? He just sat there and smiled as he kept applying pressure, unfourntly for him he chose the wrong guy to try subbing and I spun underneath him and got a straight armbar from guard. I cranked that as hard as I could expecting him to tap, instead he SCREAMED at the top of his lungs like a girl. To my shock and the teams shock, I let go as attention came upon us, we got up and he was nearly in tears for the rest of practice(his arm didn't break). For the rest of the year we didn't talk, and he never tried his bull**** with me again.

Fast foreword a year, my good friend goes to a poker party were the orge(or Ian as most know him) was playing poker and telling a very different story. He asked my friend if he still knew me, and started to telling everyone that during wrestling practice he grabbed my wrist and sqeezed and bent it intil i begged for him to let go. Now my friend not only was on the wrestling team but saw the event, replied to this story with. "That dosn't really sound like him and I doubt that happen". Well of course he didn't take that to lightly and replied it did and he could do it again.

Well I got word of this and said if he could do it again lets go Vale Tudo, I was attempting to bluff him out. But he accepted and word spread of the fight, of course the real reason and what people heard were completely different. Everyone heard we were fighting to see who was the toughest in our HS, considering everyone thought he was, being caption of the wrestling team and being so huge. Anyways, there was no way for ether of us to back out.

As far as gloves go, I was told we were wearing gloves and no shoes and everything was so last minute as far as what was going on. Some how i ended up with gloves on and he ended up wearing shoes.

He also practices Tia chi bogwa

Funny thing is, allot of people made bank off this fight. I ended up with 6 stitches and 15 bucks(bet on myself) + jack and the box.

BodyPoints: 459
    MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MilitaryMan's BodySpace
    can definately tell that the bigger guy has no ground game... he rolled on to his back pretty soon after being taken down... not smart. Both of you need some striking skills pronto, that pretty pathetic. Otherwise very good fight.

If I was in your shoes, against someone like that... I would give him low kicks until his leg is blue. Always low kick a bigger, agressive opponent while circling away. If you are any good at kicks, it shouldnt take that long.

Originally Posted by MilitaryMan View Post
    can definately tell that the bigger guy has no ground game... he rolled on to his back pretty soon after being taken down... not smart. Both of you need some striking skills pronto, that pretty pathetic. Otherwise very good fight.

If I was in your shoes, against someone like that... I would give him low kicks until his leg is blue. Always low kick a bigger, agressive opponent while circling away. If you are any good at kicks, it shouldnt take that long.
    I did low kick him a bunch of times, eventually he started exchanging kicks to my shin /lower leg. Though i should have kept leg kicking him, I felt it wasn't effective and was worried he'd catch the leg. Thank goodness my kickboxing skills have gone way up since this match. This was way back in 02 for those wondering.

(BTW this is a Highlight of the fight made by a third party mutual friend) The whole fight is 35mins long.

Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 3:10 he was slapping with the open hand, what was he thinking?
    Striking was not that great, but nevertheless it was the best backyard i have seen on you tube for some time.
    Beware, or I will nick your sun lounger.

✡ Support Israel! ✡

Stats: 5'11", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16162
    IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronMan316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit IronMan316's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    The whole fight is 35mins long.
    well no wonder it got so sloppy
    BH LIFTING CREW: BIGGER, BADDER, AND BETTER THAN YOU
    655/460/710

Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    At 3:10 he was slapping with the open hand, what was he thinking?
    Striking was not that great, but nevertheless it was the best backyard i have seen on you tube for some time.
    Tia chi in action

seriously

Originally Posted by MilitaryMan View Post

You mean he rolled to his stomach, and thats common for wrestlers as they are trained to attempt to stand back up and not give up points.

Stats: 5'10", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6682
    Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Granrey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Granrey's BodySpace
    The losser looks like a clone of Tim Sylvia.

Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Norman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was the cut on above your eyebrow from his headbutt?
    Beware, or I will nick your sun lounger.

✡ Support Israel! ✡

BodyPoints: 459
    MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MilitaryMan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MilitaryMan's BodySpace
    You mean he rolled to his stomach, and thats common for wrestlers as they are trained to attempt to stand back up and not give up points.
    oops yeah i ment his stomach. I also do wrestling, but I never give up my back... even in wrestling matches. This just motivates me to work on my TD defense more and learn how to quickly sweep a guy when on your ass. Reason I do this is because I dont want to have that instinct to give up ones back.. as many wresters do... even in MMA type matches.

BodyPoints: 3228
    SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit SharpeTS's BodySpace
    That was ****in embarrasing to watch man. With the shorts and gloves it made it seem like you've been training for like a week and tried to play the part.
    My dick need no introduction.
    Your dick don't even function.

Nobody can handle my rhythm.

My hands are so fast they're like bookity bookity BOOM!

BodyPoints: 4966
    Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Throwback has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Throwback's BodySpace
    He didn't want to risk me subbing him and wasn't sure on what the best course of action would be.

*a little history*

We wrestled together in HS, I came from a freestyle team and did Judo/Submission wrestling. Well seeing how he was the big tough guy on the team. He called me out before practice to face him, after about 3 mins tied Up he took me down, I managed to get back to my feet and took him down. But towards the end he got me down again and then out of no were went for my ankle and began twisting. I looked blankly at his weak submission attempt and asked Want to play Submission's? He just sat there and smiled as he kept applying pressure, unfourntly for him he chose the wrong guy to try subbing and I spun underneath him and got a straight armbar from guard. I cranked that as hard as I could expecting him to tap, instead he SCREAMED at the top of his lungs like a girl. To my shock and the teams shock, I let go as attention came upon us, we got up and he was nearly in tears for the rest of practice(his arm didn't break). For the rest of the year we didn't talk, and he never tried his bull**** with me again.

Fast foreword a year, my good friend goes to a poker party were the orge(or Ian as most know him) was playing poker and telling a very different story. He asked my friend if he still knew me, and started to telling everyone that during wrestling practice he grabbed my wrist and sqeezed and bent it intil i begged for him to let go. Now my friend not only was on the wrestling team but saw the event, replied to this story with. "That dosn't really sound like him and I doubt that happen". Well of course he didn't take that to lightly and replied it did and he could do it again.

Well I got word of this and said if he could do it again lets go Vale Tudo, I was attempting to bluff him out. But he accepted and word spread of the fight, of course the real reason and what people heard were completely different. Everyone heard we were fighting to see who was the toughest in our HS, considering everyone thought he was, being caption of the wrestling team and being so huge. Anyways, there was no way for ether of us to back out.

As far as gloves go, I was told we were wearing gloves and no shoes and everything was so last minute as far as what was going on. Some how i ended up with gloves on and he ended up wearing shoes.

He also practices Tia chi bogwa

Funny thing is, allot of people made bank off this fight. I ended up with 6 stitches and 15 bucks(bet on myself) + jack and the box.
    Nice, glad you got the best of him. Reps for a good story with video.

izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) izzm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SharpeTS View Post
    That was ****in embarrasing to watch man. With the shorts and gloves it made it seem like you've been training for like a week and tried to play the part.
    1) Keep **** like this to yourself if this is how you feel. It doesn't benefit the thread any. Or help inprove the fighter.

2) Post a fight video with you in it.

Stats: 5'7", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12457
    Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wowstrongcut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Wowstrongcut's BodySpace
    the guy had 9 inches and 50 pounds on him and was a high school wrestling captain.

obviously the OP has some skills to beat the guy especially on the ground..

if you didnt see at least some skills there i think you are blind.

BodyPoints: 3228
    SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SharpeTS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit SharpeTS's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Wowstrongcut View Post
    the guy had 9 inches and 50 pounds on him and was a high school wrestling captain.

obviously the OP has some skills to beat the guy especially on the ground..

if you didnt see at least some skills there i think you are blind.
    If that kid really is the Captian of your wrestling team then that team must be the worst in the state. Secondly please point out where you see this "skill" the stand-up is TERRIBLE, hands are never up even in the beginning of the fight, and once they get close it's all flailling.
    On the ground he rolled his leg outa an armbar(it happens), BUT he couldnt sumbit the kid in a nhc.
    The only place where i can give him props was on a decent left hook in the beginning, a couple of decent takedown attempts, and a good flurry at the end. But in NO ways does that make up for the 5 minutes i wasted watching that video.
    My dick need no introduction.
    Your dick don't even function.

Nobody can handle my rhythm.

My hands are so fast they're like bookity bookity BOOM!

BodyPoints: 10632
    thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thekaydense has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit thekaydense's BodySpace
    If that kid really is the Captian of your wrestling team then that team must be the worst in the state. Secondly please point out where you see this "skill" the stand-up is TERRIBLE, hands are never up even in the beginning of the fight, and once they get close it's all flailling.
    On the ground he rolled his leg outa an armbar(it happens), BUT he couldnt sumbit the kid in a nhc.
    The only place where i can give him props was on a decent left hook in the beginning, a couple of decent takedown attempts, and a good flurry at the end. But in NO ways does that make up for the 5 minutes i wasted watching that video.
    i think i already commented on the other thread. and the skills of both fighters are still terrible.

i agree with you andrew, waste of ****in time.

Wink

Originally Posted by thekaydense View Post
    i think i already commented on the other thread. and the skills of both fighters are still terrible.

i agree with you andrew, waste of ****in time.
    I'd enjoy reviewing a couple of your fights?

BodyPoints: 1942
    Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Hard Peter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Big Hard Peter's BodySpace
    Those guys are fukkin nuts!

Imagine if someone really got injured, like an eye guage or something.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast