xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Would these Creatine bars work?

http://www.vpxsports.com/muscle-buil...angcreatinebar

I seem to have a really sensitive gag reflex and I have thrown up while taking creatine. Do you think these bars would work with the creatine inside them? They are pretty cheap to me. (12 for $18)

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why not try something like Green Mag, that taste good and save your money.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxstraightxx View Post
    http://www.vpxsports.com/muscle-buil...angcreatinebar

I seem to have a really sensitive gag reflex and I have thrown up while taking creatine. Do you think these bars would work with the creatine inside them? They are pretty cheap to me. (12 for $18)
    If you can tolerate bars better with your gag reflex then go for it gonna better in the long run to find a creatine you can tolerate. Your wallet will thank you
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxstraightxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    why not try something like Green Mag, that taste good and save your money.
    I have both GNC Monohydrate and Green Mag. When I mix my green mag into water all that dissolves is the flavor/coloring, the creatine falls to the bottom....

I tried mixing gatorade (blue) and mono hydrate and still gagged a bit...

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried creatine pills?
    Not affiliated

Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    No I cannot say I have. Do they work? I heard the liquid capsules are a scam..

Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't understand how you are gagging. Creatine doesn't have a taste to it and I'm sure you have eaten or drank things that were pretty gritty, such as sugary foods or drinks.
    [x] cutting
    [ ] bulking

“Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tomorrow”

herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50) herpinthederp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    If you can tolerate bars better with your gag reflex then go for it gonna better in the long run to find a creatine you can tolerate. Your wallet will thank you
    This. Bars are hardly cost effective.

Originally Posted by Derek2010 View Post
    I don't understand how you are gagging. Creatine doesn't have a taste to it and I'm sure you have eaten or drank things that were pretty gritty, such as sugary foods or drinks.
    I don't know either since I'm not a doctor. All I know is that when I try to drink creatine in any form (Green Mag or Monohydrate in water/gatorade) I will gag and have thrown up before. I am just trying to avoid it not explain it. Thanks though I am also confused lol!

Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000) Aqpz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    WTF? creatine mono has no taste, are you sure you arent drinking *******?

Originally Posted by herpinthederp View Post
    This. Bars are hardly cost effective.
    Yes I am thinking of going with the pills since that is way easier than buying and eating the bars. I'm 16 also so I don't have much money.

Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    I will try the pills but is there any pills that are recommended? I heard Green Bulge is good.

Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xxstraightxx View Post
    Yes I am thinking of going with the pills since that is way easier than buying and eating the bars. I'm 16 also so I don't have much money.

I will try the pills but is there any pills that are recommended? I heard Green Bulge is good.
    Stick to food little buddy. You shouldn't be taking creatine at that age anyways.
    [x] cutting
    [ ] bulking

“Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tomorrow”

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    YOu can get creatine in so many different ways. I have seen liquids, powders, tabs, capsules, bars and of course chewies. The most important thing is the quality of the creatine you are taking in. If it good creatine then the delivery does not matter much.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, if you are only 16 you should just stick to a solid diet.

For anyone else that may be interested, the Bang Bars are currently on a BOGO in the store (24 for $27). /shameless plug
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." Socrates