Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question to the Experts,trainers, and the Knowledgeable set me straight please!!!!

Sup guys!

Ok i finally made the decision to really do things the right way I want to add lifting to my diet and cardio.serioulsy this time no stopping and starting. I think i want to go with all pros beginner routine and execute it as properly as possible.

My concerns are at about 4 sets of 10 reps im using 50lbs i stall at about 5-6 on the third set so how should i overcome this problem lighten weight lighten reps?

Also another one of my concerns is the dead lift is dead lifting 50lbs really beneficial at such a light weight should i just go for it or sub it with something else?

Another one is a very weak left arm its more pronounced with dumb bells rather then with the barbell should i just ignore this or do something special to get it up to par?

Also is doing 60 minutes of cardio at my size ok then doing a lifting session maybe hours after ok on the same day?

Also i don't have a weight bench when it comes to bench presses i usually do floor presses how important is a bench when doing all pros do i need one right away or could it wait?

and last rest time i was told by a grade a trainer i should approach lifting with high volume and low rest time but when things are kicking your ass how low should rest time be? and also are there any supplements i should be taking when i start lifting tomorrow im going to start with drinking whey powder is there anything else i need?

Thanks a bunch
    Brandon
    Trying to make it!!!!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Brandon85c View Post
    Sup guys!

Ok i finally made the decision to really do things the right way I want to add lifting to my diet and cardio.serioulsy this time no stopping and starting. I think i want to go with all pros beginner routine and execute it as properly as possible.

My concerns are at about 4 sets of 10 reps im using 50lbs i stall at about 5-6 on the third set so how should i overcome this problem lighten weight lighten reps?
    Sound like you are doing it wrong - the first two sets are warmups with lighter weights - re read the program

Also another one of my concerns is the dead lift is dead lifting 50lbs really beneficial at such a light weight should i just go for it or sub it with something else?
    How did you come up with 50lbs? Are you using the same weight for all exercises?? Read the FAQ about how to determine starting weights for each exercise

Another one is a very weak left arm its more pronounced with dumb bells rather then with the barbell should i just ignore this or do something special to get it up to par?
    No, it will correct itself, don't change the program
    Also is doing 60 minutes of cardio at my size ok then doing a lifting session maybe hours after ok on the same day?
    Do cardio and abs on offdays
    Also i don't have a weight bench when it comes to bench presses i usually do floor presses how important is a bench when doing all pros do i need one right away or could it wait?
    Floor presses are OK but you should get proper equipment - how are you squatting? Do you have spotter stands or a cage?
    and last rest time i was told by a grade a trainer i should approach lifting with high volume and low rest time but when things are kicking your ass how low should rest time be? and also are there any supplements i should be taking when i start lifting tomorrow im going to start with drinking whey powder is there anything else i need?

Thanks a bunch
    Brandon
    You need a handle on your total daily calorie intake and protein intake from all foods. Use fitday.com

Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Sound like you are doing it wrong - the first two sets are warmups with lighter weights - re read the program How did you come up with 50lbs? Are you using the same weight for all exercises?? Read the FAQ about how to determine starting weights for each exerciseNo, it will correct itself, don't change the programDo cardio and abs on offdaysFloor presses are OK but you should get proper equipment - how are you squatting? Do you have spotter stands or a cage?

You need a handle on your total daily calorie intake and protein intake from all foods. Use fitday.com

Hey suffolkpunch im squatting from the ground i just lift those babys and throw them on my back is that ok for now?
    Trying to make it!!!!

SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey suffolkpunch im squatting from the ground i just lift those babys and throw them on my back is that ok for now?
    For now, yes. That is assuming that the weight is reasonably challenging. However, as you progress you will more than likely find out that the weight you can manhandle and pick up like this will be insufficient.