Closed Thread
    IVoteRepublican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Life is finally great for me

Hey guys, I finally feel like my life is being turned around for the good. I was born in NY, grew up deep in the crime side. It was a struggle to stay alive. When I was two, my mom left my dad so then we moved to staten island. I was a young thug, rocking a gold tooth, wearing goose jackets, selling drugs. I was rolling with one gang and another gang, pulling out guns just for fun. I was living my own fantasy as a teen, I became a drug fiend and started smoking weed at 16. I would break into apartments and escape through the fire escapes. I would sell and smoke crack and weed so much it made my eyes bleed. I'd rob white boys on the basketball courts. I started to realize that my life wasn't getting any better, I had the same clothes and the same tough times. I figured out I was on the wrong path, so I started to associate with a rap group. We have been on tours overseas. driving fancy cars, making 40 grand a week. I have also been visiting this site during the rough times and this site helped me a lot, so I decided to share my thanks. Thank you guys.

Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000) Bekrija is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im glad for you OP. will you pray for me

IVoteRepublican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bekrija View Post
    Im glad for you OP. will you pray for me
    I will. Thank you sir.

BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000) BoiStory is just really nice. (+1000)
    c.r.e.a.m?