theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Bloating 24/7 and muscles not absorbing any nutrients?

For the past 5 months ive been working out religiously with a near perfect diet, sleep, etc and i went from 140 lbs to 150 lbs while staying at 5-6% bf. My lifts have increased dramatically and my physique has transformed enormously.

However, about 4 weeks ago i went on a 7-day cruise and i decided i would use that week as a sort of "de-load" week with moderate training in between and a little worse diet than usual, though i still kept to my macros. When I came back, i looked just as lean and muscular as i had looked before the cruise, but all of a sudden my body started f**king up and i was gaining fat out of nowhere. So i decided to cut for a week and got leaner than ever, but once i got back to my regular clean diet, it seemed as if all of the fat had come back and i slowly began to bloat. It's now been two weeks since this time and now I am bloated 24/7 and nothing that goes into my mouth goes to my muscles. Everything fills up straight in my stomach, ass, and thighs, making me look like a muscle-less fatf**k.

At first i thought it was because of my low fiber diet, so i increased it a little and i started sh**ting, but i looked the same afterwards. Then i thought my body had just f**ked up somehow so i took a laxative 2 days ago and since then have been sh**ting a lot but to little avail. Also, my muscles are always feeling flat 24/7 even during times back then when they used to absorb all of the nutrients i fed it without any going to my fat storage(thighs and @ss).

I look fat as f.u.c.k but im still 5% body fat. If anybody has suffered a problem similar to this, please give me any advice. Somebody please help me, it's ruining my life.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5% body fat? doubting it
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500) egoneo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Drink more water and reduce sodium

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post a pic.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rand18m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5% BF and fat as phuck? How's that possible?

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    In4wizardry.

theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theTKC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rand18m View Post
    I just FEEL that way, even though i have minimal fat underneath my skin on almost every part of my body. It is because my fat storage and waste is all stored in my hips, butt, and lower stomach, which makes my figure that should look slim look like the bottom half of an hourglass.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't see how your fat storage would even affect your shape to a significant degree if you are truly 5% body fat.

I've figured out that I am possibly lactose intolerant, as I've realized I've been having dairy in every single one of my meals for a while now. I just had 100 g of protein from boiled chicken and some veggies with orange juice and did not bloat. I guess I'll eliminate dairy from my diet for 2 weeks and see how it goes.

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    I don't see how your fat storage would even affect your shape to a significant degree if you are truly 5% body fat.
    I know where you're getting at. You're talking about those super lean people who only bloat in their stomachs occasionally but still dont look fat at all. I used to be like that but all of a sudden, it's gone to my butt and thighs now as well.

When im in my "Bloated" state, i can grab inches of "fat" from my ass and thighs, but when im not, which is very rare, i can only grab 2 to 3 cm. It's unbelievable how much my body changes between these states, which is why i find it so abnormal and felt i needed to get some help here.

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All I can say is good luck OP, I hope you find what you're lookin' for. To be honest, I think it is mental and the only one that notices is probably you.

All I can say is good luck OP, I hope you find what you're lookin' for. To be honest, I think it is mental and the only one that notices is probably you.
    Yea the only one that notices, mostly is me but I mean that's enough for me to go crazy because i fit into size 30 levis, loose 1 second and the next hour i try on size 32 levis and i can hardly walk normally in them....thats how much the change is

and i was looking at some of your photos, do you mind me asking how much you paid in total for that across chest tattoo? i was looking to get something similar to that

Originally Posted by theTKC View Post
    and i was looking at some of your photos, do you mind me asking how much you paid in total for that across chest tattoo? i was looking to get something similar to that
    $310 after tip, $270 before. You could honestly get it for a lot cheaper. I went to some overhyped place near the beach. You could get something similar to this for about $150 if you look hard enough for a good artist.