usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ever tried Synedrex?

Has anyone else ever tried Synedrex by metabolic nutrition. I had some samples layin around from the arnold expo this year and decided to try them. Wow the energy from this was nuts! Didn't experience any thermo effects, but the stim effect was actually too strong I would say, I took 1 cap before work and I work in a pharmacy so there is not much to do physically, I was going crazy. First time in my life I have ever said that and I love stims, I have used muscle marinade and animal rage which are some of the strongest pre's out and this stuff put them under the boat. Just curious if anyone else experienced this.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm