redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pain in all of the shoulder heads (front, side, rear), also at the top. Whats wrong?

Those of you that will say "TLDR", don't bother reading this then. This is hard to explain in short form. Before I tell you guys what happened, the rotator cuff exercises that I do are not bothering my shoulder ironically. I have absolutely no pain when I do them. I'm doing the "innie" and "outie" dumbbell rotations (watch Scoobys shoulder/rotator cuff workout video on these exercises) and they didn't bother me one bit. Anyway, I was doing chest/shoulders yesterday. For some reason, I wanted to start the workout with a barbell incline press, because my incline bench was so weak and I wanted to get that up. I had very little pain, while I was doing them, towards the beginning. Then it settled down on the final sets (I had little pain on the 1st set but no pain on the final 3). Then for some reason, I switched from chest to rear deltoids. I have a rear deltoid/front deltoid imbalance-which led to my first shoulder injury on the opposite arm, so I wanted to focus on that head to bring the strength up in that.

I usually do 2 rear deltoid exercises, 4 sets each. The first exercise I had no trouble with, the rear deltoid fly machine. Then, because of the time, I felt like supersetting flat dumbbell press and dumbbell rear deltoid raises. That's when the trouble started. I was doing the rear deltoid raises first. On the first set, it felt like my shoulder was on fire, very intense pain-which started in the rear delt head then spread to the entire shoulder. I then tried to the flat dumbbell press and I had trouble with that as well. You know with the dumbbell press, it allows you to squeeze-something barbells won't let you do. My shoulder just burns and hurts on the squeezing part of the dumbbell press-the front head of the shoulder this time is in pain. I was in so much pain that I decided to take a 20 minute break to do abs and come back to working out chest/shoulders.

20 minutes, I tried the superset again. I had pain in my entire shoulder when doing the rear deltoid raises and front/side deltoid pain when doing the flat dumbbell press. I only did 2 supersets and decided to go with a decline barbell bench press. This exercise was much better, the pain went away. I did 4 sets of that and then for some reason, I don't know why, I wanted to finish my 4 sets of db press/rear delt row superset (I had 2 more). I just worked through the pain-which might have been a bad idea. Now, post workout, my entire shoulder hurts, even without moving it. The pain is now mostly in the top part of the shoulder, radiating into all the 3 heads of the shoulder, and even the trapezius muscle. The shoulder pain is aggravated by movements that require squeezing. Movements, such as a dumbbell lateral raise, do not bother my shoulder. That is ironic I guess. I am still able to go my normal weight/reps/sets on db lateral raises without pain. But, most push and pull movements are affected. I tried doing a set of barbell curls later on the same day and they hurt my shoulder like crap-the pain this time was in the front/top of the deltoid. I tried doing a barbell row after that and I couldn't-the shoulder pain was too much.

I can actually lay on that affected shoulder without pain, which is good I guess. The top of the shoulder was very sore to touch and it seemed physically swollen. The day after the workout (today), the pain is not as intense as it was yesterday. I just exercised my rotator cuff and I had no pain while doing it. It still hurts but not like it did yesterday-yesterday was just too much. What is wrong?

redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redmchalo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ha, just caught this. I said that I also have pain in my side deltoid but when I do lateral raises, I have no side deltoid pain. It's weird, my side deltoid only hurts when it is used in bench and shoulder press, as well as rows. But the lateral raises don't bother it, probably because i'm going until my arms are horizontal and not above that. If anybody reading this needs clarification on anything, let me know. I'll try my best lol.

redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000) redelite191 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How was your form on the rear deltoid raises? If you swung and used your back while doing the movement, it probably put a lot of strain on the rotator cuff. Stop doing the exercises that bother your shoulder and stick to the ones that don't.