Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100)

paradise was created for your sexual and spiritual exploration

EDIT:

im done misc bros. i have completed my final theory on the flat earth and the great lie and god and the meaning of life. here is my final theory

im starting to believe god set up this world on purpose with the great lie ON PURPOSE for one insane crazy reason, the lawls

thats right. im starting to believe god really is just some hilarious stand up comedian. and this is just one of his recent creations for the lawls

not even joking. this "god is just laughing his ass off at us" theory really is the best theory i have for all of this

which is funny because. im pretty convinced now that the earth is flat. meaning the "god is just laughing at us and hes the best comedian of all time" theory pretty much is the most accurate theory of the universe i can come up with to explain everything

why is the sun and moon rotating "up there"? why does the sun and moon not fall into earth? because god is controlling it

why is god doing that? and why is god sending us here to partake in this great lie and why doesnt god tell us the reason for his existence and the reason for this life?

its all a part of his comedy act. our god is not a vengeful or meciless god. nope. our god is a fken hilarious and funny god. our god is the ultimate dank memer. and comedy is his favorite passion, apparently.

the god of everything, the creator of the universe and all things and all realms of existence, is the ultimate internet troll. it seems he does things for pretty much no reason other than dank memes

and so what is the meaning of this life? dank memes. nothing more. nothing less. we are here in a paradise, an eden, with hot sloots and delicious food all around us to partake in. partake in the sexy sloots and enjoy this existence god gave you. every time you unload your jizz in a cute sloots vagina and you feel amazing, thank god for giving you that feeling. this whole paradise was created for your sexual and spiritual exploration.

and while i will agree that it is kind of lame that god does things like give children cancer apparently just for the reason that he enjoys laughing at it, at the end when you think about it we are all immortal spirits so we dont really "die" anyway, so i guess god finds some kind of "comedy" in all that death and sadness. so i guess hey whatever god enjoys doing that kind of thing and he finds all of it to be funny in some way so fk it whatevers. thats the only part of this realm of existence that kind of sucks, but beyond that, its all pretty fken awesome.

we actually havnt been given any real absolute proof yet that the earth is round and a planet

ask yourself. have YOU, on a personal level, seen real absolute proof that the earth is a planet? that the earth is round? that we exist in the so called solar system and the sun is a massive star? no. you havent. you have been made to believe these things because people told you to believe it

the only actual proof and data and scientific tests that i keep seeing are those made by flat earthers which show through science that the earth is flat

i wish i could see some real proof from nasa / round earthers that isnt obviously fake CGI

can nasa give us REAL evidence? one piece of real evidence? instead of CGI faked photos and groupthink pointing and laughing?

srsly im growing more to believe the earth is flat. this is unreal

this is the biggest most amazing lie in history. the most incredible lie. blows the mind away to realize it

my mind is being obliterated by flat earth arguments

could the fabric of existence we are taught since we are a child all be a lie?

BRAHS MY MIND IS BEING COMPLETELY FKED BY THIS FLAT EARTH MOVEMENT

MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE.. FUARK.. WTF IS THE UNIVERSE?

absolutely amazing brahs

here is a picture from INSIDE THE CRAFT of that redbull jump that is not taken with a fish lens

see something? the horizon is perfectly FLAT in this picture. unreal. hes as high as you can go and there is zero curve in the earth

im sold brahs

biggest lie in history

simply incredible

the earth is flat

the "curve" you see in the video outside is because its taken with a curved fish lens. the camera inside the craft takes a real picture and shows, you guessed it, a flat earth. no curve

this knowledge is absolutely incredible

i am starting to understand how amazing this life and this world and this reality is because of this knowledge

its taking a bit to come to terms with. however it is amazing to know once i see the truth before me. there is a purpose for this life. there is a purpose for this reality. but if god simply came to me and told me the purpose, it would destroy that very purpose

it is an amazing mystery. and knowing what i know now makes life so much more rewarding

one thing im finding interesting about this reality is...

i have been thrown into a world with 7 billion people. almost all those people indoctrinated from birth with a false view of reality

and now. i have to interact with this world while knowing a truth that is so insane of a secret that everyone simply would laugh at me if i told them the truth

so i dont intend to tell anyone the truth. it doesnt matter at all at the end of the day in my life and their life

still. its incredible to think about on a daily basis, how everyone around me is indoctrinated with a lie to view the universe in a certain way. for almost no reason at all. for no real gain for anyone. and i have to go along with it pretty much just for the dank memes
    Last edited by miradennn; 05-06-2016 at 10:23 AM.

bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bulkdbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Manlet Crew

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reds, when will they learn?

miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100) miradennn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Look at the evidence before you laugh

15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100) 15characters2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fuk joe

zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by miradennn View Post
    Look at the evidence before you laugh
    Well, you are red.. That's evidence enough.

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not going to say the earth is flat....

But when I actually started looking into things. There is some SERIOUS evidence to suggest that we may not be living on a ball after all.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...9890005752.pdf

This is an official NASA document
    3. Concluding remarks

"Flat, non-rotating earth."

Not even phucking kidding you. Control-F and type it in.

WHAT. THE. PHUCK.

Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's 100% flat
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish BB.com forums would have a side note near your AVI that shows which dupes you also have tied to same IP address so we can neg all of your accounts.

mods, ban this fool for me.

smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000) smallearsbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    the truth is the earth could be flat, evidence strongly suggests the earth is round, but you can never ever actually prove the earth is round

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MustardTiger17 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao just lmao
    Not in the AM

Only miscer that replies to my threads is Ron Crew

apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apsizzle2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MustardTiger17 View Post
    Lmao just lmao
    Check out VSauces video about flat early, although he doesn't state it he debunks it pretty hard. Dudes a beast
    325 Bench
    495 Dead
    425 Squat
    10 Muscle Ups

*Gf confirmed Top Tier Glow by PWally*

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172441573&p=1462565833&posted=1#post1462565833

JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustYMISC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mind breaking down that this is a thing in 2016.
    Lurker

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170863321

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thebrainiac View Post
    I'm not going to say the earth is flat....

But when I actually started looking into things. There is some SERIOUS evidence to suggest that we may not be living on a ball after all.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...9890005752.pdf

This is an official NASA document
    3. Concluding remarks

"Flat, non-rotating earth."

Not even phucking kidding you. Control-F and type it in.

WHAT. THE. PHUCK.

That quote is just summarizing a bunch of assumptions that are simplifying the mathematics in the document, you potato. Also says the plane is perfectly rigid with a constant mass, and the atmosphere is stationary. None of those are true, but for the sake of the mathematics their influence is minute so they can be assumed.

This report derives and defines a set oflinearized system matrices for a rigid aircraft of constant mass, flying
    in a stationary atmosphere over _ flat, nonrotating earth. Both generalized and standard linear system
    equations are derived from nonlinear six-degree-of-freedom equations of motion and a large collection of
    nonlinear observation (measurement) equations.

strong everything ITT
    Last edited by Jacobcapra; 05-04-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000) tricepatauros is just really nice. (+1000)
    Flate earth thread
    don´t troll

pick one

brahs why are there no flights taking advantage of a round earth between two points.... all the flights clearly are based off flat earth model
    Last edited by miradennn; 05-04-2016 at 12:11 PM.

dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dbluevette has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

srs
    Balloon knot connoisseur.

Unregistered User NoNameDontCare's Avatar
    NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000) NoNameDontCare is just really nice. (+1000)
    We've been to outer space. We have observed the Earth. We have observed other planets. They are round. Why is this even a thing?

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    That quote is just summarizing a bunch of assumptions that are simplifying the mathematics in the document, you potato. Also says the plane is perfectly rigid with a constant mass, and the atmosphere is stationary. None of those are true, but for the sake of the mathematics their influence is minute so they can be assumed.

strong everything ITT
    LOL bro you suck at sarcasm.

Let me show you a skyline that I've seen dozens of times (as I live around this area)

https://yumyummatt.wordpress.com/tag/lake-michigan/

Water cuts skyline horizon off = curvature of earth

I've seen this view many times in person

JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000) JJ255 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NoNameDontCare View Post
    We've been to outer space. We have observed the Earth. We have observed other planets. They are round. Why is this even a thing?
    This

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just don't care either way.

Seriously though, I wish I would have never even known about CT's because all it does is make you depressed and think about stuff that doesn't even matter.

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL bro you suck at sarcasm.

Let me show you a skyline that I've seen dozens of times (as I live around this area)

https://yumyummatt.wordpress.com/tag/lake-michigan/

Water cuts skyline horizon off = curvature of earth

I've seen this view many times in person

I don't think you understood what I was saying, I wasn't being sarcastic. I know the Earth is curved.

I was pointing out that just because a NASA document has the phrase 'flat, non-rotating' Earth isn't evidence that it's true. It was just an assumption to simplify the mathematics; whatever they were analyzing was traveling over such a short distance, the curvature of the earth didn't affect the calculations, therefore you could assume the earth was flat even if it isn't.

Even stronger, now lol reading comprehension, not even once.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

Come on bro. NASA is filmed in a phucking studio. All this "footage" looks CGI, srs.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

apparantly thats all fake and produced by space agencies

satellites arent even real

Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    I don't think you understood what I was saying, I wasn't being sarcastic. I know the Earth is curved.

I was pointing out that just because a NASA document has the phrase 'flat, non-rotating' Earth isn't evidence that it's true. It was just an assumption to simplify the mathematics; whatever they were analyzing was traveling over such a short distance, the curvature of the earth didn't affect the calculations, therefore you could assume the earth was flat even if it isn't.

Even stronger, now lol reading comprehension, not even once.
    I trolled you so hard. You actually thought that I thought the earth was flat.

LOL why would I say one thing and then post a picture that debunks it?

It's all proof how phucking easy it is to fool people.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They've lied to all of ya'lls about the earth's crust. Earth is actually a flatbread.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10) zarion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by miradennn View Post
    brahs why are there no flights taking advantage of a round earth between two points.... all the flights clearly are based off round earth model
    Economics, borders, access to communication, access to rescue if in trouble.

I trolled you so hard. You actually thought that I thought the earth was flat.
    No you didn't troll me *******, I never thought you thought the earth was flat. Your first post was corroborating that the earth is curved, and you thought I thought the Earth was flat.. You just aren't intelligent enough to understand what my first post you quoted meant, so I had to explain it to you and now you're trying to save face.

Strongest everything, brb hitting PR's
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kevsom24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its definitely possible, everything THEY say is a lie. There is evidence for both arguments, we will never truly know.

But for real the moon landing was definitely a lie
    Yankees - Vikings - Sixers

PSN(3/4): K-Rocky11
    XBL(X1): K Rocky11

I want to neg so many people ITT
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.