Thread: Casein Allergy?

ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Casein Allergy?

I have read some of the other forums about casein allergies but never got a straight answer and I was wondering if anyone had the same symptoms as I do? I would take a scoop of ON Casein protein before bed and it made it difficult to sleep and at times I would feel short of breath. I originally thought it was the jack3d I took pre-workout (around 5:30pm) because it was kinda close to bed (11pm) but now I am thinking it might be an allergy. Anyone else feel weird after taking casein? I am not lactose intolerant and I have always been able to drink a ton of milk before with no problems.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try taking it during the day and see if you have the same reaction.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ISUCyclone33 View Post
    I have read some of the other forums about casein allergies but never got a straight answer and I was wondering if anyone had the same symptoms as I do? I would take a scoop of ON Casein protein before bed and it made it difficult to sleep and at times I would feel short of breath. I originally thought it was the jack3d I took pre-workout (around 5:30pm) because it was kinda close to bed (11pm) but now I am thinking it might be an allergy. Anyone else feel weird after taking casein? I am not lactose intolerant and I have always been able to drink a ton of milk before with no problems.
    yes casein allergy is quite common and people mistake it for lactose allergy which it isnt. I have a casein intolerance when i consume it i get congested,irratable,bloated and gassy. hope this helps you out man. any question on food allegergies PM and ill see how i can help

Alex

TurdFerguson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a mild allergy to casein and just started taking Jay Robb Whey Protein with nonfat milk as a mixer. I also eat a lot of greek yogurt and cheese so I'm trying to decide if I want to cut it all out and use Rice Milk to mix with my Whey Protein powder. Anyone use Rice Milk?
    May The Schwartz Be With You...