Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)

Scivation Whey - Chocolate Fever - REVIEW

First I want to give a huge shout-out to NJMuscle66 for not only hooking me up with a free 2lb tub of Scivation's Chocolate Fever Whey but for also personally dropping it off to my work (next door to the gym we both work out in), just for being a loyal Scivation customer and buying tub after tub of Xtend.

This is my first time reviewing a whey/protein product, so bear with me! I believe the only categories to really matter with reviewing a protein powder are: mixability, taste in water, taste in milk, profile and value - If anyone can think of more, just let me know I'll give my thoughts on the subject. Anyway, here we go;

MIXABILITY: - I was incredibly impressed by how well Scivation's whey mixed. I've used many protein powders, including Trutein, Protean, MyoFusion, MuscleMilk, ON Gold Standard, and EAS and NONE of them blended this fully and quickly. Whether in milk or in water, whether in my blender bottle or my actual blender, it mixed instantly with no chunks or undissolved peices anywhere, not even specs on the side of the blender or blender bottle! Not to sound like a broken record but seriously, very impressed. Also, if I turn my blender up to high it doesn't get those weird air-bubbles/foam that some other proteins get (if anyone knows what I'm talking about, you'll appreciate this )
    10/10

TASTE:
    IN WATER - Not bad, not great. Texture is thin, but it's to be expected as it's not a blend. It's definitley better than ON Gold Standard and EAS, has an "unsweetened baker's chocolate" after-taste (best description I can give) but is certainly not "bad" by any means. TASTE w/WATER - 7/10
    IN MILK - Impressive - I don't mix with milk too often, only when I'm in need of extra calories to hit my goals/macros, but I figured I should try the whey with milk as well for this review to be fair, and turns out I was very impressed by the taste. I think Scivation made this whey to be mixed in milk over water as that "unsweetened baker's chocolate" after taste goes away completely. It tastes VERY similar to Milk Chocolate MyoFusion when mixed in milk, just thinner. TASTE w/MILK - 9/10

PROFILE: A serving is 30.84gm, 21 of which is protein, 4 are carbs, and 3 are from fat - So that's 2.84g left over for filler, not that bad IMO (120 calories per serving btw). That's also 75% protein, 10.7% fat and 14.3% carbs. Not bad, I've certainly seen a lot worse.
    8.5/10

VALUE: The current formula of Scivation Whey can be found here at BB.com for $47, with a 10% off coupon that brings it down to $42.30 for a 5lb tub. With 72 servings in a 5lb container that's under $0.59 per serving, which is cheap considering what protein prices are at these days. There's cheaper available, but not at this quality IMO.
    9/10

FINAL THOUGHTS: Given the profile, the good taste (IN MILK) and the price, it's hard not to recommend Scivation's Whey for those who are on a budget and don't mind Whey Protein Concentrate/Isolate over a blend. Good job Scivation!
    OVERALL SCORE - 8.5/10
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chuck is the man Awesome review brah, mixability is indeed great and one of my favorites aspects of it since its very important for me; Agreed milk gives it a superb taste and the comparisons you made were on point. Thanks for the detailed Review.

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome review! Very honest, I like some of the details you touched on. I agree, all around Scivation whey is top notch and hard to beat.

Glad the whey makes the cut from a loyal scivation fan!