jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I Force hemavol Review

Ok So below Are the Pics of my empty HEMAVOL .

On to the review

Price- 6.5/10 I paid 32 I personally think its a little pricey I would like to see it around 25 before shipping.

Taste-Lemon Drop- 10/10-Terrific pretty much sums this up, one of the BEST tasting supplements on the market for sure

Profile- 9.5/10-only reason it doesn't get a 10 IMO is no beta alanine, everything else great, agmatine, niacin, B12, Glycerol Monosterate, norvaline, Citrulline Malate, Alpha GPC- I like everything in here espc for improving performance and increasing pumps!

How was it as a product- I thought Pumps were increased for damn sure. I started out with 1 scoop and ended with 1.5 scoops. I thought it was good definitely nice that it was non-stim. Personally would like to see this with beta alanine like I said above, but when I added my own in I really liked it even more!

The great thing about this is it is stim-free so you can add it to any stim formula to make it better.

Overall 9/10- Only thing really holding me back from re-purchasing this is the price , if you company reps can put the opinions of consumers to the higher ups and get the price lowered on this, I guarantee all the success you have will increase even more if you can lower the price just about $5-9 IMO.

But all in all quality product! would like to try watermelon out next!
    Attached Images
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ccolosim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Solid summary!

Def agree with you on the price factor, especially if going above 1 scoop. Just gotta keep our eyes out for sales in the meantime

I think you ran WB2 just a little bit ago (if I remember correctly)?...how would you compare the two?
    Cellucor M5/P6 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146519333
    Self-log of APE+BF/intimidate+Craze+NO3+ more!- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143628293

Review of Universal's A7 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143585553
    APE review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144280001
    C4/NO3 review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144390041
    Super-HD & L2 Extreme - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142879751

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Definitely nice review.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ccolosim View Post
    Solid summary!

Def agree with you on the price factor, especially if going above 1 scoop. Just gotta keep our eyes out for sales in the meantime

I think you ran WB2 just a little bit ago (if I remember correctly)?...how would you compare the two?
    your right I did run while blood 2.
    I'm not sure which I like better, pretty even and hard to decide personally. Thing was with white blood 2 i was in the middle of contest prep on crazy amount of stims so hard to judge but Was def getting some good pumps on it. Hemavol I ran after a prep, so pumps were going to increase due to amount of crazy carbs re-introduced. So I would like to take them back to back in like a month or so and compare
    but I would have to go with hemavol just because its flavor, but as far as effects they are very similar! would like to see white blood 2 with agmatine powder solo you know what I mean

My instagram-- JaredBB22

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jared, below are your pixs

--------------------------------------
    Thank you for your review Jared!!!

As for price, we actually debated on how we can get the cost to come down some. But why mess with such a "perfect" product? Honestly the cost of raw materials is why the price is at where it is. I'm all for making iForce supplements affordable for everyone. But sometimes we have to play the cards we are dealt with.

I've been using Hemavol long before I became a rep. I made it a point to use it only for arm days and/or upper body days. Doing it that way made my tubs last longer. Something you can do if you would like to continue to buy and use Hemavol

Of course we are working with BB.com to get Hemavol here in the store. Maybe we'll eventually see those BOGO or B2GO deals D:

[QUOTE=SoftballNerd;885875861]Jared, below are your pixs

--------------------------------------
    Thank you for your review Jared!!!

As for price, we actually debated on how we can get the cost to come down some. But why mess with such a "perfect" product? Honestly the cost of raw materials is why the price is at where it is. I'm all for making iForce supplements affordable for everyone. But sometimes we have to play the cards we are dealt with.

I've been using Hemavol long before I became a rep. I made it a point to use it only for arm days and/or upper body days. Doing it that way made my tubs last longer. Something you can do if you would like to continue to buy and use Hemavol

Of course we are working with BB.com to get Hemavol here in the store. Maybe we'll eventually see those BOGO or B2GO deals D: [/QUOT
    E]

thanks for the reply, I figured btwn the ingredients and flavoring perfection it would be hard too bring the price down, thanks for the pictures I am def sad that it is all gone
    But I agree that if you do the Bogo or some type of deal btwn that and some of the other products Guys will sell like crazy!

I have been looking into intimidate as well thats the product w nmda? have you used it and liked it?

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty stoked to run 1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoops body octane and 1 scoop SP Max with 4 caps X-Factor Advanced as my preWO stack next month!

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I cried at this point..
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Pretty stoked to run 1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoops body octane and 1 scoop SP Max with 4 caps X-Factor Advanced as my preWO stack next month!
    O man that is going to be amazing, I have been wanting to try x-factor once again based off marc lobliner thoughts and takes on it,
    Also body octane is another supplement taste is so refreshing just like hemavol, and super pump max i feel gets overlooked, I feel concentrates are the new thing and no one wants to use the bigger blends.
    I personally just stay away from 1-3(sorry maximize) and have due to some insight from anthony almada my sponsor(genr8) he has insides stuff like that from time to time and lmk that it was on its way out about 1.5 years ago.

I pretty much stick to same few pre workouts, animal rage, dark rage, NOXP3-is the SH!T so good , nutrishop brand products its killer! so been cycling those 3 most of the past year, used a small size white flood liked that too,took that with white blood 2, good stack!
    overall again
    Happy with hemavol case and point

My instagram-- JaredBB22

worked out without it today, missed the taste, good thing I had my own agmatine to add in but still not the same, NEED TO GET one Watermelon and won Lemon drop in stock to alternate soon, more importantly try watermelon first!

My instagram-- JaredBB22

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    O man that is going to be amazing, I have been wanting to try x-factor once again based off marc lobliner thoughts and takes on it,
    Also body octane is another supplement taste is so refreshing just like hemavol, and super pump max i feel gets overlooked, I feel concentrates are the new thing and no one wants to use the bigger blends.
    I personally just stay away from 1-3(sorry maximize) and have due to some insight from anthony almada my sponsor(genr8) he has insides stuff like that from time to time and lmk that it was on its way out about 1.5 years ago.

I pretty much stick to same few pre workouts, animal rage, dark rage, NOXP3-is the SH!T so good , nutrishop brand products its killer! so been cycling those 3 most of the past year, used a small size white flood liked that too,took that with white blood 2, good stack!
    overall again
    Happy with hemavol case and point
    Lobliner is the man!