gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How should I start? Im vegetarian...

Hey guys, i'm just starting to work out - I want a six pack asap. Not just cut but I want to bulk too so I don't get one of those skinny 6 packs. I am a vegetarian, lacto ovo so i can eat eggs milk cheese etc. just no meat/fish. Should I find a diet plan? Or is it very straightforward? Also, how much cardio and working out should I do so I don't overwork?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gopzz View Post
    Hey guys, i'm just starting to work out - I want a six pack asap. Not just cut but I want to bulk too so I don't get one of those skinny 6 packs. I am a vegetarian, lacto ovo so i can eat eggs milk cheese etc. just no meat/fish. Should I find a diet plan? Or is it very straightforward? Also, how much cardio and working out should I do so I don't overwork?
    Vegetarians can easily bulk up.
    Eat lots of nuts, eggs, oils, cheeses, full fat milk, peanut butter, trail mix, dried fruit, ect. No need for a "diet plan".
    Also for your carbohydrates.. Go for bread, oats, jams/jellies, cereal, fruit, ect.

Cardio is all preference, all you need is a caloric surplus and if cardio is interfering with that. Limit it.

Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hellscope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How often are you willing to workout? Do you have a gym membership?

First off you need protein and carbs to start bulking up. You can use Whey, peanut butter, cottage cheese,greek yogurt, milk, peanut butter, beans, and oats. I would suggest deadlifting on top of full body crunches/sit ups/weighted leg lifts.
    Cardio should be done when cutting. On off days or before an ab workout. I'm sure others will be able to contribute a better routine

Respect for not just settling for those skinny wannabe abs, OP.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    start to eat meat my friend.

gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gopzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks guys, big help . Does it matter how much I eat if i'm vegetarian? As long as I don't eat way too much... Because I don't want to count my calorie intake.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is this is a real question?

lift weights and eat enough calories to gain weight.

Diet doesn't matter very much as long as you're not eating like a complete phucktard. If you throw in a few servings of dairy a day, you will easily be getting enough protein to gain muscle. Don't worry about counting protein or carbs or fats right now, count calories if you want, but you really can just try eat enough to gain ~.5 lb a week if you don't want to gain too much fat, and ~1 lb a week if you don't mind gaining some fat.

do compound movements like squats/bench/deadlift and then throw in other things like pull ups / ham curls /curls / skull crushers after you finish the main lift.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gopzz View Post
    Thanks guys, big help . Does it matter how much I eat if i'm vegetarian? As long as I don't eat way too much... Because I don't want to count my calorie intake.
    Define "Way too much".. EVEN vegetarians can gain weight fast OP.

You gain weigh by being in a surplus of calories. You could gain weight eating solely almonds and broccoli everyday. Just go by the mirror IMO. If you feel like your looking too big, scale it back a bit.

eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10) eZbreeZe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Listen to Erik cause he knows his ****. Also, I suggest you look for tofu-based meat substitutes as a staple in your diet, they're practically pure protein.
    Life is good.

theredpilljournal

Originally Posted by eZbreeZe View Post
    Listen to Erik cause he knows his ****. Also, I suggest you look for tofu-based meat substitutes as a staple in your diet, they're practically pure protein.

bro... cmon He don't know SH*T! CMON!!!

hahaha Just kidding, thanks man. You a vegetarian eZ?

i'm only 100 pounds hahah im 14 yrs old about 175 cm tall. I need to cut for abs to show which is a problem if I shouldn't cut at only 100 pounds. :/

BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BRAHdley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    start by eating meat

So much ignorance ITT. *sigh*

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    depends what kind of vegetarian you are; do you eat fish or chicken? milk, yogurt, cheese?
    a lot of calorie dense foods actually don't contain animal products, i would eat a lot of nuts, sweet potato, tofu if you like it.
    if you drink milk and eat butter i would go for milk and peanut butter as well.

but pretty much just eat more of what you are eating.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vegetarians should def count calories. How else are you going to know if you're anywhere near your protein needs?

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As a lacto/ovo vegetarian you'll be relying on eggs/whey/milk (I suppose) as your main sources of protein. Nuts and seeds like almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are pretty good fat and protein sources, too.

It may cost a little bit more to get your fill on these things, and I imagine you won't be able to get as much protein as you may like (unless you have like 6 scoops of whey a day) since plant-based foods are typically higher in carbs or, when they have them, fats than they are protein. Still, no reason you can't do it if you count calories and macros. Good luck!