Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vitek92 View Post
    It's stories like this that just make me take all girls as sluts and expect nothing from them.
    It can only get better from that point when some rare example acts differently.

Stay strong, OP.
    Although she is a giant whore... this latest post from the OP definitely shows where he went wrong.

You are very lucky that she even stayed with you after all those years, 99.9% of females (and males if was reversed) would leave if they had to put up with 9 years of beta seduction that involved parents and curfews.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly OP you can let her go with a clear conscience knowing that for the last 2 years she's been seeing this guy and hiding it from you the entire time. It's not like it was a momentary lapse of judgment in which she got drunk, got caught up in a situation with a guy with solid game and cheated on you, she's been consciously doing this for the last 2 years and lying to you every single day during that time. Realistically she could have broken this off weeks or even months ago and you probably may have never found out about it, but she was so deadset in her cheating ways she couldn't choose between you and him, she just didn't value you enough to break things off with this other guy.

As much as it sucks OP, there's no way around it, you need to let her go. Seems like you've already come to this conclusion yourself, but there's really no two ways about it. She made a choice every day for the past two years, she ruined the relationship and now it has to end. I respect you for not going after the other guy, although he sounds like a sleazebag too if he was cheating on his gf. It's not like he was single and completely unaware that you were in a relationship with her, he was completely in the wrong too but still I don't know what that's going to change taking it out on this guy
    Keep punishin'

MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    GTFO, that's what insecure beta *******s do... his GF was a giant lying whore.

It's 100% on the GF, 0% on the other guy.
    bro.
    it was TWO YEARS of him banging his gf.

he knew.

Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wtf is this chit?

That's not 9 years, big exaggeration OP, that's barely even a GF... the first 5 years are irrelevant and the next 4 are probably just as irrelevant.

Why would you waste 9 years doing all that?

I'm genuinely shaking my head right now at this situation.
    Her parents are racist as fuuuu...their younger daughter got preggo by some dude, and they like him more than me because he isnt black...i fought for every moment with her because i thought it was going to be worth it in the end

it sucks stopping by after work, and asking where her younger sister is only to find she is at her BF's house, while i have to sit here and get scrutinized by her racists parents..

its not the easy road, its not the ideal road...but its a solid as heck foundation for the life i was building with her
    S&P OG.....

Traditional Wet Shaver Crew....

Real Tits Hang Crew..

F1 2014 Mercedes, Ferrari

"Multi 21 seb, multi 21" sepang 2013...never forget

1K+

Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vicjustice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brozus View Post
    so what's the chick look like that called you?
    Got the question out of my mouth
    Love Costs Nothing at babefishing.com
    Start fishing for singles without charge at babefishing.com

0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0tomz0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Faboo View Post
    Her parents are racist as fuuuu...their younger daughter got preggo by some dude, and they like him more than me because he isnt black...i fought for every moment with her because i thought it was going to be worth it in the end

it sucks stopping by after work, and asking where her younger sister is only to find she is at her BF's house, while i have to sit here and get scrutinized by her racists parents..

its not the easy road, its not the ideal road...but its a solid as heck foundation for the life i was building with her
    fukk that is rough OP, she sounds like a pretty cruel person. ive been with my gf for 3 years now and havent met her parents/not allowed over. feels pretty chitty

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Yeah it's definitely more complex than I thought.

I've never been in such a situation because I haven't fought for someone, I just giveup and go the easier route... I wouldn't deal with family like that to get a girl.

I hope you learn from this and readjust your timeframe, you don't want a repeat of that super slow situation.

mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmtj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She probably was looking for a replacement bf, so that their parents finally accept her relationship(s). The other dude was ok for banging, but no home-run material either - she was probabaly whoring around with other dudes aswell, seeing how her natural clock is ticking away. Be glad you're out of that misery business.

Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Although she is a giant whore... this latest post from the OP definitely shows where he went wrong.

You are very lucky that she even stayed with you after all those years, 99.9% of females (and males if was reversed) would leave if they had to put up with 9 years of beta seduction that involved parents and curfews.
    i think you are just from a different life style than i am from. I would never take her from a place of comfort to a place of insecurity just for the sake of saying hey at least we are together with out ur parents....people arent used to working for anything anymore, especially in relationships, thats where all the divorce comes from, not establishing a work ethic in the marriage, so they dont really get to know each other and then quit the second it gets rough.

i understand what your saying 100%, but here in so cal in the circle i am in you dont just piss the parents off just so you can be 'alone' with their daughter. Even if they are racist jerks
    S&P OG.....

Real Tits Hang Crew..

1K+

monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50) monoshunter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuk man - you got some balls just walking away like that after 9 years. respect. You don't see it now but it breaking up will be the best decision you ever made. See this as a new beginning! A new opportunity to go do all this **** that was holding you back being in a relationship. you're still young motherfuker! go follow your dreams! it's all about you now! go take life by the horns and live!
    PSN = monoshunter

aus gamers add me

i think you are just from a different life style than i am from. I would never take her from a place of comfort to a place of insecurity just for the sake of saying hey at least we are together with out ur parents....people arent used to working for anything anymore, especially in relationships, thats where all the divorce comes from, not establishing a work ethic in the marriage, so they dont really get to know each other and then quit the second it gets rough.

i understand what your saying 100%, but here in so cal in the circle i am in you dont just piss the parents off just so you can be 'alone' with their daughter. Even if they are racist jerks
    There's definitely something different going on, I haven't heard of anything like this outside of hardcore religious families.

Is religion involved here?

Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    9 years. WOW. At least you have found out before you married the bitch. Long term, this has been a blessing.

Mourn for a while and then go H.A.M in every aspect of life OP. Hit the gym, get stuck into any hobbies/ interests you have, get yourself out there and plenty more girls will come along.

Good luck man.

There's definitely something different going on, I haven't heard of anything like this outside of hardcore religious families.

Is religion involved here?
    i was raised very loving religious, not hardcore or super strict religious..so its from love that i went through that..not like some strict obedience or something

and her parents are like loose catholics...ash wednesday and easter are the only times they go to church or even remember they have a religion....its the racism brah, they used words like 'traditional' and 'proper' to mask "please get frustrated and give up on our daughter"
    S&P OG.....

Real Tits Hang Crew..

1K+

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)
    i think its cuz ur 5'2 125lbs.

fcking beta

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow I'm real sorry to hear that bro. I've been there before. 9 years I think I would have lost it and killed both them kunts.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DavyCrockett is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Srs you shoulda got out Long time ago no matter how awesome the girl is. If her family isn't gonna accept ÿóū then they will most likely be brainwashing her to be with someone else and will ruin you and make ÿóū un happy, and it kinda seems like thats what went down. You should be able to go over to her house and chill with her parents without dreading it and make a bond into their family.
    Sounds like it was a rough Relationship man, just walk away 9 isn't much if you think about the 50+ years ahead of you.

Take it as a learning experience and move on. Hard to accept but that's the obly way, 2 years of that bull**** is way too long to give forgiveness

RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyH20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chin up OP!

Misc makes me lose all faith in long term relationships with females..!

TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheJizz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, how about some new cliffs in the opening post and pictures of ex girl?
    And 9 years.. she ruined your youth man

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats half my life...

fuk that.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post

I hope OP is able to gain enough perspective to move on from this piece of **** prostitute cleanly, and that he never lets his guard down again.
    The only acceptable thing to do is enact vengeance on both parties involved.

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    8 inches flaccid

To everyone that is obsessed with size, this is a good example of how even being hung like a pr0n star still doesn't guarantee you that your girl won't cheat on you. I don't mean any disrespect to you, OP, and I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

Originally Posted by MasterCobra View Post
    i feel so bad for my american brahs... i really do...
    gotta live with the worst scum of female society... american women are such whores i understand why you guys are such mysoginists who hate women and think all women are whores.

bro, if you ever want to come to brazil and game up a wife material hot chick around here i'll help you out. 9 years man, that fuking sucks.

and bro, you CAN hate on the guy.
    2 years. he knew you were with her and still he was fuking her... he should be smashed the fuk up.

This post is relevant to my interests. Keep reading and hearing good things about the women in other parts of the world, especially south america. But would an ugly dude have a chance to get a half-way decent looking girl in a place like Brazil without being rich?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MasterCobra View Post
    i feel so bad for my american brahs... i really do...
    gotta live with the worst scum of female society... american women are such whores i understand why you guys are such mysoginists who hate women and think all women are whores.

bro, if you ever want to come to brazil and game up a wife material hot chick around here i'll help you out. 9 years man, that fuking sucks.

and bro, you CAN hate on the guy.
    2 years. he knew you were with her and still he was fuking her... he should be smashed the fuk up.
    Lol @ acting like Brazilian women are any different, females are females anywhere.

MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    FURAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK op, came in to drop my brofist...u have bros that care, please stay safe and do me a personal favor and NEVER show any respect for that girl for the rest of your life

Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Biotronic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am 18 for about 3 months now and i am in a relationship with my gf for 2 1/4 years ..

Sometimes i wonder if life would be better at this age if i were single - fcking sluts has always been my dream
    *Misc Engineering Crew*

MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasterCobra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    Lol @ acting like Brazilian women are any different, females are females anywhere.
    never left the US have you? inb4 travelled the world just so i will be wrong
    lol get the fuk out.

your society is fuked up and you know it. first time i saw a club in the US and the amount of drunken white whores grinding on guys i was liek " lmao wtf is this "
    try to grind on a girl just out of the blue in a club here in brazil and see where that'll get you.

your women are too emotionally deattached, all they want is to take naked iphone pictures in front of the mirror and cheat on their boyfriends. its sad, really. because there are SO many good women out there and you guys think 'all women are whores females are like that' just because YOUR women grow up listening to fuking kesha and lil wayne, leave their parents at 17 for college and become total disgusting sluts.

the us is the worst place for good women, thats a fact... so much cheating and divocring and sluttiness in clubs going on its ridiculous.

ps: ive been to many places in my country, have lived in europe and have been to the US so im not just pulling shyt out of my ass.

anyways, the offer still stands.

This post is relevant to my interests. Keep reading and hearing good things about the women in other parts of the world, especially south america. But would an ugly dude have a chance to get a half-way decent looking girl in a place like Brazil without being rich?
    bro if you ire ugly and poor then you gotta be jacked. you'd be a foreigner so that would be a plus. learn some portuguese, get jacked and it will be easy to find good women.
    obviously if you go for club whores you'll get your ass cheated on just like in the US, but it hasnt dominated our society like it has the US. srs.

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    soooo, its been 2 years they were seeing each other...2 out of 9 years she has been with another dude

she's gave him naked pics 4 months after meeting him and banging since who knows when

FML

brahs im not seeing a way out of this

wait wut?
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) calbaisey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man that whore needs to be shot

tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tapout17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Naw brah, i did this old school, the way i was raised to do it

met senior year
    asked her father if i can go to prom with her, then asked her
    only saw her our first year under family supervision, in or around her house
    she wasnt allowed to come over my house until year 3 or so
    year 4 she started having a bit more freedom, only could stay out past 9pm on special occasions, where her parents knew ahead of time
    year 5 to 9 she is pretty free but her family thinks that like not being home = whoring, so we mostly chilled at her house anyways

oh...year 7 to 9....go out with this other dude, while i went through all the years of 19th century courting rules, 4 months in he already was gettin it.
    ††† -Team Sleep- Deftones
    PC Master Race
    **Never trust a Ubisoft trailer Crew**
    ---------------------------------
    The world is changed
    I feel it in the water
    I feel it in the earth
    I smell it in the air
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Bum'd shoulder crew disbeast576's Avatar
    disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It gets easier op, be happy you werent married.
    198lbs

goals:
    8%bf

Notable lifting accomplishments:
    2009- slp state meet 415 raw bench @181
    Highest gym bench- 475x3 reps raw bench @ 203 (jan 2011)
    Deadlift- 685 w/belt and chalk (gym lift)
    Squat- 405 for reps (working on it)

I will be back and I will prevail.

'05'er, just had to make a new user name... fuuuuu

JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JoshR324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro fist from one OC miscer to another. I've noticed tons of nurses/nursing students are sloots.