Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brb taking test-e stacked with DMZ and mechabol so that my opinion can be considered worth a damn by Mr. Mixelflick.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Brb taking test-e stacked with DMZ and mechabol so that my opinion can be considered worth a damn by Mr. Mixelflick.
    Mr. Mixelflick respects your opinion either way, b/c Mix has learned that to judge prematurely makes me no better than the trolls, pirates and assclowns I usually then have to take to school. My time and energy is better spent elsewhere, which is why I pour my efforts into superhumanradio, writing freelance articles for VPX sports and helping other well meaning people get to Gainsville.

I'm looking forward to your feedback...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Big words from such a little man. They don't understand, much less have used the products they're so quick to pan. Like you, they've already formed their opinions -b/c they live in an ivory tower.

Meanwhile, I have so many testimonials/repeat buys flooding in I can't keep track of them all. These are from people that have been training longer than you've been alive son. I suppose they should all be dismissed tho, b/c jokers like you don't like the product, right? Right. You, the guy who refuses to try it b/c "the books I read tell me it won't work". Tip for you: Those same books will tell you a bumble bee can't fly. The last place you need to be is on a message board, or in your library hiding behind books trying to "save the world" - like your heroes here. I find it curious you're SO offended your buddy got banned. Your boyfriend, perhaps? Why is that, you suppose? If you're truly impartial, it wouldn't offend you so - but it does. Very telling..

I've dealt with doubters, trolls and assclowns like you before. You all seem to think science, textbooks and your professors know it all. I have news for you boss - they don't. There is an art to this game and a science. You've dismissed the art, and in the process have been blinded by what your science tells you or worse, how you choose to interpret it. It'd be one thing if you tried the product and it didn't work for you. But no, can't have that. Your sole mission in life is to save us all from supposedly bunk products b/c you've judged them so. You are who again? Someone with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's the antagonistic fashion in which you present yourself tho, that is most telling. You don't see me jumping all over people. I don't start wars - I just finish them.

Hopefully you'll learn from stupid's example above (if you're not already him, posting under another account). Face it bud - I have a winner. Whether you like it or not, it works for a LOT of people. Nothing you do or say is going to change that. Come talk to me when you've been training for a good 20+ years, because you have a lot of real world learning to do..

Pick up a barbell son, and get to work...
    Mixelflick, I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again, I like you as a person. Really, you've done a lot to help people, regardless of the products you sell and whether they actually work or not. However, you're coming off as incredibly childish in this post. From petty irrelevant insults to claiming that science can't be used to explain what supplements actually work or not, you're not exactly presenting yourself or your products in the best light. I expect better from you, honestly.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheWiseEggroll View Post
    Mixelflick, I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again, I like you as a person. Really, you've done a lot to help people, regardless of the products you sell and whether they actually work or not. However, you're coming off as incredibly childish in this post. From petty irrelevant insults to claiming that science can't be used to explain what supplements actually work or not, you're not exactly presenting yourself or your products in the best light. I expect better from you, honestly.
    I don't speak up unless I'm attacked. I make no apologies for giving it right back to those that attack me. Think of that what you will, but I treat others with respect - not come swinging out of the gate. Is it really that much to ask the same in return?

I don't think so. Just don't confuse kindness for weakness. More than a few have made that mistake.

They never make it again, either..

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    I don't speak up unless I'm attacked. I make no apologies for giving it right back to those that attack me. Think of that what you will, but I treat others with respect - not come swinging out of the gate. Is it really that much to ask the same in return?

I don't think so. Just don't confuse kindness for weakness. More than a few have made that mistake.

They never make it again, either..
    And you wonder why that other guy didn't take you up on your offer to contact you?

Ferfe didn't need to call you out. But the way you deal with criticism is terrible. Why don't you look into hiring a representative?

Like I said, think of it what you will. I'm not running for public office, nor do I care for winning popularity contests, "rep power" or a long list of friends. I come here to help people where I can. Have been for years and there are a LOT more of them that I've helped NOT using my book/product, than those with it. You come with good intentions, I'll lie down on the train tracks for you.

You come with bad intentions I'll tie you to those same tracks, sip on a protein drink and.... laugh, as the next freight train that comes by steamrolls you into oblivion. Don't care for that? Don't particularly care...

If you don't like my product, it's pretty simple - don't buy it. I never said science was irrelevant, just that there are a LOT of people that need to get their noses out of textbooks and into the gym. Don't care for that statement either?

No apologies.

It's why I don't spend much time here anymore. It's a LOT of work answering dozens of questions for FREE, steering people right and then getting crap like "I don't like the science behind your product, therefore it sucks".

No, you suck. I've been doing this longer than alot of these clown have been alive. And I'm going to keep doing it, and use their negative comments to keep pumping out f'n winners. B/C I live my life as I see fit, with no apologies and PLENTY of people have gotten to Gainsville with my stuff. I could fill this board with notes to that effect from people from MA to Australia - but why bother?

Some assclown will just claim it's not true. They're usually the same people who curl in the squat rack, have closed minds and wonder why they don't get any bigger/stronger for years at a time. I really should thank you all for it, b/c it just fires me up to do better work. Here's what that does for me..

The October 2nd episode of SuperHumanRadio #1060 I did just registered 106,368 downloads. A record for SHR. They're all getting fooled though, right? They keep listening b/c they're not getting useful information, right? Right. That's just one example.

So by all means, keep bringing the hate - b/c it's the FUEL I use to keep upping my game and by extension - the people I help. I could care less if people like me.

I care about RESULTS.

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Patrick Arnold and Alan Aragon both have degrees in science intensive fields. The former is referred to the godfather of anabolic steroids while the latter is arguably the most acclaimed nutritionist in bodybuilding circles today.

Mixelflick, please don't put science down. You have contributed much to thousands of people, but that isn't any reason to act like that. I have talked to Patrick Arnold and apart from his general sense of idleness in terms of conversation, I have to argue that the man is a very humble person - and he's affected MILLIONS.

In addition, Alan Aragon is a mod on this site. I have yet to hear him talk smack despite his status.

And yes. Both of them have well-developed physiques. Comparable to yours.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread needs to die, lol

Hi Mix, Ill check out your Superhuman radio episode.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

usarugbyfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't posted on here in ages, but I will testify that I am a repeat MPS buyer, and mainly like it for the quick recovery from workouts. I've also been taking it during my recovery from knee surgery, and both the surgeon and physical therapist are amazed at how quickly I'm getting off the crutches and generally how well things are healing and strengthening.

That might be a coincidence, but I definitely planning to stick with Mass Pro Synthagen as I make my gradual return to full weight training and fitness. For now, just doing upper body, and again, my workout recovery is better than it was before I started taking MPS.

Listen to his "Blueprint Power Hour" segments on Superhuman Radio. There you can hear questions, hear this man's answers, and the feedback people give on the product and his advice.

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you haven't posted here in ages, yet you not only come back, but you bump an old thread and write a novel about how synthagen not only improves muscular recovery but actually healed your joints as well? Let me guess, mixelflick also definitely did not contact you and ask you to post this review. No, you were so amazed by how synthagen healed your knee beyond what any prescription drug could accomplish that you came back to your old account, dug up this thread, and posted in it.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by usarugbyfan View Post
    I haven't posted on here in ages, but I will testify that I am a repeat MPS buyer, and mainly like it for the quick recovery from workouts. I've also been taking it during my recovery from knee surgery, and both the surgeon and physical therapist are amazed at how quickly I'm getting off the crutches and generally how well things are healing and strengthening.

That might be a coincidence, but I definitely planning to stick with Mass Pro Synthagen as I make my gradual return to full weight training and fitness. For now, just doing upper body, and again, my workout recovery is better than it was before I started taking MPS.

Listen to his "Blueprint Power Hour" segments on Superhuman Radio. There you can hear questions, hear this man's answers, and the feedback people give on the product and his advice.
    strong 1st post after not posting since 2008
    goodbros, always and forever.

Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    Patrick Arnold and Alan Aragon both have degrees in science intensive fields. The former is referred to the godfather of anabolic steroids while the latter is arguably the most acclaimed nutritionist in bodybuilding circles today.

Mixelflick, please don't put science down. You have contributed much to thousands of people, but that isn't any reason to act like that. I have talked to Patrick Arnold and apart from his general sense of idleness in terms of conversation, I have to argue that the man is a very humble person - and he's affected MILLIONS.

In addition, Alan Aragon is a mod on this site. I have yet to hear him talk smack despite his status.

And yes. Both of them have well-developed physiques. Comparable to yours.
    My apologies. Looking back, my conduct could have been better in this thread; A LOT better. Sincere apologies to anyone I offended. It's NOT about where you are, but where you're going...

Having said that, I'm grateful MPS has benefited SO many. I understand skepticism, and welcome it. Any cursory review of MPS on web forums will attest to its effectiveness. Predator Nutrition dot com being just one. All unsolicited, ALL paid for their product.

I speak to PA fairly regularly, and couldn't agree more. GREAT guy, BRILLIANT mind but has been raked over the coals not just by big gov't - but the supp industry too. I'll resolve to help even more people, in a more empathetic/humanistic fashion. Thank you, for setting me str8 jaimeruiz99;965053903...

Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    So you haven't posted here in ages, yet you not only come back, but you bump an old thread and write a novel about how synthagen not only improves muscular recovery but actually healed your joints as well? Let me guess, mixelflick also definitely did not contact you and ask you to post this review. No, you were so amazed by how synthagen healed your knee beyond what any prescription drug could accomplish that you came back to your old account, dug up this thread, and posted in it.
    Did not contact him, nor anyone to garner positive reviews. There are many reports of MPS healing injuries. I only ask you google it for the proof. Predator nutrition dot com being the ultimate example. An admitted skeptic ordered it JUST to prove it didn't work for him. Healed his injuries, and did him right in the gym. Today, he's one of its biggest advocates...

Again, I appreciate your skepticism but in no way did I contact this user - nor any users. The product speaks for itself. A re-order rate north of 95% in the year + it's been out there, being one of them...

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you keep referencing an outside retailer?