Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I could of used the 100 bucks I used on Synthagen and bought 12 bags of chicken and had better gains.. It didn't do anything for me. Made me drowsy upon waking also. Hopefully it does more for you fellas. Not bad mouthing the company one bit but just giving my honest opinion as I was one of the first people to use it on these boards.
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Well, my discrepancy with this compound is irrespective of my former posts with mixel. As far as I'm concerned, if RC is the primary active of mixel's interest here, then why not ditch the ATP to make more room for the primary active?
    ATP is supposedly there to power the recovery process. Which is again, pointless, as most of it is rapidly excreted through the urinary tract.

A simple pubmed search would have clued him in regarding his 'special formula'.

If his formula was so well-researched - and it supposedly took him two years to conduct, why did he fail to account for something so minor then?

Waiting on response.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by divinesmile View Post
    ATP is supposedly there to power the recovery process. Which is again, pointless, as most of it is rapidly excreted through the urinary tract.
    Well I thought that's what the RC was supposed to do?

From where I'm standing.... it would appear that the ATP is there to minimize the money spent on RC.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhineasGage24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If his formula was so well-researched - and it supposedly took him two years to conduct, why did he fail to account for something so minor then?

Waiting on response.
    No response necessary. He suffers from paranoid schizophrenia (as evidenced by his hospitalization story). The man is more concerned with finding russian nuclear warheads than he is about formulating a worthwhile product.

divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinesmile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I thought that's what the RC was supposed to do?

From where I'm standing.... it would appear that the ATP is there to minimize the money spent on RC.
    Goes both ways. Sifted through his postings regarding the compound, when asked about the ATP, he stated that the compound was there in order to facilitate recovery processes.

Just reporting his claims.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Goes both ways. Sifted through his postings regarding the compound, when asked about the ATP, he stated that the compound was there in order to facilitate recovery processes.

Just reporting his claims.
    The claim in the product was a bit more that just facilitating recovery process.

The write-up states:

The rate of protein synthesis is regulated by the cellular energy status in muscle (and even non-muscle!) cells (17,18). AMP-activated protein kinase may be thought of as nature's "energy sensor". AMPK is activated by a fall in ATP (concomitant with a rise in ADP and AMP), which leads to the activation of catabolic pathways and the inhibition of anabolic pathways. In plain English- if your body senses it's running low on ATP/cellular energy, then it won't be building any new muscle tissue.

When the body senses ATP is in short supply - amino acids are used to form adenosine/guanadino energy substrates. Creatine for example, can be synthesized by combining Arginine, Glycine and Methionine if the body senses ATP levels are low. Note however, that once used by the body for that pupose they're NOT then available to build new muscle. In this example, Methionine (an EAA) is being "borrowed" for creatine synthesis and thus, no new muscle growth will take place.

MASS PRO Synthagen tops off ATP pools by providing a generous amount of Patented PEAK ATP - the only clinically proven ATP supplement to increase levels of ATP in the body. Peak ATP also increases the availability of glucose, nutrients and oxygen in muscles and the brain. This allows for faster removal of catabolic waste which, in turn, improves both performance and recuperation while reducing the perception of fatigue/pain.

Supplying the exact molecule the body needs to create energy (adenosine 5' tri-phosphate), this ingredient also increases circulation to the entire body/brain and has effects far beyond boosting ATP levels. Increased energy, growth, recovery, strength and mental acuity are noted by users. It is a unique nutraceutical that has anti-aging, nootropic and life extension benefits. As a key component in MASS PRO Synthagen, Peak ATP ensures rapid and complete delivery of the formulas entire payload.

(17) Browne GJ, Proud CG. Regulation of peptide-chain elongation in mammalian cells. Eur J Biochem 269: 5360,5368, 2002.
    (18) Proud CG. Regulation of mammalian translation factors by nutrients. Eur J Biochem 269: 5338,5349, 2002. Medline
    That being said Im just posting the claim to post the claim, Im not exactly a phd in science, lol
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MASS PRO Synthagen tops off ATP pools by providing a generous amount of Patented PEAK ATP - the only clinically proven ATP supplement to increase levels of ATP in the body. Peak ATP also increases the availability of glucose, nutrients and oxygen in muscles and the brain. This allows for faster removal of catabolic waste which, in turn, improves both performance and recuperation while reducing the perception of fatigue/pain.
    The current research simply does not demonstrate these effects.
    ~

You don't say?

TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000) TheWiseEggroll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Talk like that will lose you your ticket to gainsville bro!

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheWiseEggroll View Post
    Talk like that will lose you your ticket to gainsville bro!
    idgaf, I just want some pepperoni pizza.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by REALDEAL012 View Post
    Personally, I could of used the 100 bucks I used on Synthagen and bought 12 bags of chicken and had better gains.. It didn't do anything for me. Made me drowsy upon waking also. Hopefully it does more for you fellas. Not bad mouthing the company one bit but just giving my honest opinion as I was one of the first people to use it on these boards.
    I appreciate you sharing your feedback..

Tell you what: Please PM me your real name/order #. I'll get with MASS and see what I can do about making things right. MASS stands behind their products, as do I...

Many thanks...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)

Waiting on response.
    With respect to RCE, no one compound can be considered the primary active - though in all candor I formulated Synthagen to leverage all of the merits of RCE.

With respect to ATP turnover, Synthagen uses multiple ingredients to rapidly replenish ATP - not just PeakATP. For example, Orotic Acid and its ability to regenerate/recycle ATP in 3 different ways.

I fully understand and respect the fact we can debate Synthagen's formula/my rationale for inclusion of XYZ ingredient well, forever. If it's not for you, I respect that - OK?

What I take offense to, are people that exist solely to feel better about themselves by antagonizing others - especially when they haven't even TRIED the product in question.

Instead, consider formulating your own product and if you're so opposed to making a profit - donate the proceeds (or a portion thereof), to your favorite charity.

Again, if you don't care for the product/ingredients or rationale for such - no skin off my back. For the people using and deriving benefit from it though - I'm here to assist them with such. I'm not sure why it has to be so antagonistic, b/c I'm not that way out of the gate. Poked and prodded however, I'm not laying down for anyone here. And it's a funny thing - every time I throw out an open invitation, my phone doesn't ring/nobody visits...

There's your response. It'll likely never be enough, but you asked for it so I'll give it to you...

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Originally Posted by PhineasGage24 View Post
    No response necessary. He suffers from paranoid schizophrenia (as evidenced by his hospitalization story). The man is more concerned with finding russian nuclear warheads than he is about formulating a worthwhile product.
    If you had better reading comprehension skills, you'd know my hospitalization was due to Acute Rhabdomyolosis. You'd also see the PDF lab panels documenting such, including a CK level of 13,725, where the reference range or "norm" is 0-310.

It's all too easy to take shots, hiding behind a screen name with a join date of this month. How you sleep at night, I have no idea. Scratch that, I have a pretty good idea. You have no conscience, just an endless supply of malice.

Sad way to go through life son...

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a cluster of a thread. Who knew I could be so thought provoking?

Fwiw, I have yet to try it. It's certainly in my scope however. What I find so ironic is that a few big name well-liked companies on here have used PeakATP in the past without any backlash. Thanks Mixel for inspiring such discussion!
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    What I find so ironic is that a few big name well-liked companies on here have used PeakATP in the past without any backlash.
    The reason there is so much more attention on ATP lately is primarily due to the recent introduction of Side Effect Sports. Their entire product lineup consists of oral nucleosides/nucleotides that never even reach the blood. This practice is akin to using flavored sand as an ergogenic aid.

Side Effect Sports & companies using PEAK-ATP & related nucleotides
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 08-14-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    ~

Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    With respect to RCE, no one compound can be considered the primary active - though in all candor I formulated Synthagen to leverage all of the merits of RCE.

With respect to ATP turnover, Synthagen uses multiple ingredients to rapidly replenish ATP - not just PeakATP. For example, Orotic Acid and its ability to regenerate/recycle ATP in 3 different ways.

I fully understand and respect the fact we can debate Synthagen's formula/my rationale for inclusion of XYZ ingredient well, forever. If it's not for you, I respect that - OK?

What I take offense to, are people that exist solely to feel better about themselves by antagonizing others - especially when they haven't even TRIED the product in question.

Instead, consider formulating your own product and if you're so opposed to making a profit - donate the proceeds (or a portion thereof), to your favorite charity.

Again, if you don't care for the product/ingredients or rationale for such - no skin off my back. For the people using and deriving benefit from it though - I'm here to assist them with such. I'm not sure why it has to be so antagonistic, b/c I'm not that way out of the gate. Poked and prodded however, I'm not laying down for anyone here. And it's a funny thing - every time I throw out an open invitation, my phone doesn't ring/nobody visits...

There's your response. It'll likely never be enough, but you asked for it so I'll give it to you...
    To be honest Rob, you don't really strike me as a bad person. You just have a really terrible way of dealing with criticism, and this is extremely counterproductive to your image.

Has it occurred to you that the manner by which you are currently speaking to me is much more appealing, than, I don't know - using wanton threats against people you don't know?

I don't know man. You don't win an argument by using that sort of tone.

Stick to the science. If your science is sound then everything else is irrelevant.

To be honest Rob, you don't really strike me as a bad person. You just have a really terrible way of dealing with criticism, and this is extremely counterproductive to your image.

Has it occurred to you that the manner by which you are currently speaking to me is much more appealing, than, I don't know - using wanton threats against people you don't know?

I don't know man. You don't win an argument by using that sort of tone.

Stick to the science. If your science is sound then everything else is irrelevant.
    I appreciate your point, and will take that into consideration in future dealings. It's for this reason that I offered to assist RealDeal (or anyone) unhappy with their Synthagen experience. You see, I'm trying to make things right (as is MASS) - with anyone unhappy with our mutual bottom line, RESULTS.

I still haven't heard from RealDeal, but understand its only been a few days. If he did purchase and use the product, I'm more than happy to go to bat for him with MASS - and ensure he doesn't walk away with a bad taste in his mouth.

Having said that, the only negative feedback we've had on Synthagen came from ONE customer - citing the fact it upset his stomach. Nevertheless, I strive to ensure people's satisfaction - provided they give the product a fair shake.

That's all I'd ask...

Still waiting for your PM with respect to name/purchase info. Honestly man, just trying to make it right for you. Look forward to hearing from ya'...

Still waiting.

Hmmm...

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm definitely going to check this product out.

And you can't argue with the customer service here as well that Mixelflick is TRYING to provide. Strange the guy disappeared.

-Spaz

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still waiting for your PM with respect to name/purchase info. Honestly man, just trying to make it right for you. Look forward to hearing from ya'...
    Mixel is good people!

RealDeal has logged a lot of MN products and has always been reputable in my experience though Im unsure Ive seen him post much lately.

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I'm definitely going to check this product out.

And you can't argue with the customer service here as well that Mixelflick is TRYING to provide. Strange the guy disappeared.

-Spaz
    Mix is still here, he's just going through alot in his personal life.

FWIW, Synthagen is really taking off, and people are continuing to use it with fantastic results (and coming up with some very novel dosing, given their unique goals). I'll finish with this: The re-orders on Synthagen are outstanding. That includes many a skeptic, who tried one bottle.

I understand there's a LOT of skepticism over any new supplement, but I can't think of anything that speaks more loudly than people who re-order, consistently. I'll leave it at that.

We ran a BIG promo in September and I understand MANY now have Synthagen in hand. October is shaping up to be even better, so if anyone here needs help with their dosing/practical use given your goal(s), I'm right here to help...

ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferfe1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry, but giving your cleverly disguised promo thread a 2 week bump for a product that isn't carried in this store is a violation of rules. Do it again and get reported. In fact, your entire signature is underhanded self-promotion.

You know what speaks more loudly than a re-order? Science. Your product is a failure. 42 years old and driving marketing hype down the throats of impressionable teenagers? Shame on you.

[QUOTE=ferfe1234;961511953]Sorry, but giving your cleverly disguised promo thread a 2 week bump for a product that isn't carried in this store is a violation of rules. Do it again and get reported. In fact, your entire signature is underhanded self-promotion.

I guess someone figured you out before I even saw this. Bye bye, "banned"....

I've been TRYING to help people here since 2003, long before BP/Synthagen etc. came along. Some people just live to hate. I hope you learn from where it got you...

ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry, but giving your cleverly disguised promo thread a 2 week bump for a product that isn't carried in this store is a violation of rules. Do it again and get reported. In fact, your entire signature is underhanded self-promotion.

I guess someone figured you out before I even saw this. Bye bye, "banned"....

I've been TRYING to help people here since 2003, long before BP/Synthagen etc. came along. Some people just live to hate. I hope you learn from where it got you...
    I was banned for offering an opposing approach to a mod's stance on 1,3 DMAA legality. Reported.

Originally Posted by ferfe123456 View Post
    I was banned for offering an opposing approach to a mod's stance on 1,3 DMAA legality. Reported.
    Sure you were, whatever man.

Thanks for reporting me. Personally speaking, I'm just going to keep helping people here irrespective of BP/Synthagen or not. Check my post history boss, I provide PLENTY of bb.com related solutions. Far more than Synthagen/BP related. Interesting you just registered here, and were banned so quickly. Speaks highly of you.

Here's a tip from someone who's been around these parts for almost a decade: Instead of panning things you've never tried/know nothing of, why not contribute something?

Now THERE's an idea, huh?

ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ferfe123456 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure you were, whatever man.

Thanks for reporting me. Personally speaking, I'm just going to keep helping people here irrespective of BP/Synthagen or not. Check my post history boss, I provide PLENTY of bb.com related solutions. Far more than Synthagen/BP related. Interesting you just registered here, and were banned so quickly. Speaks highly of you.

Here's a tip from someone who's been around these parts for almost a decade: Instead of panning things you've never tried/know nothing of, why not contribute something?

Now THERE's an idea, huh?
    I am contributing something. In fact, I am contributing more than almost any member in this section. I either:

1. Destroy products or marketing hype, saving consumers a ton of time and money
    2. Provide an explanation for a phenomenon when none is present

What are you doing? Profiting off the stupidity and ignorance of the masses. Stellar contribution, cheerio.

Originally Posted by ferfe123456 View Post
    I am contributing something. In fact, I am contributing more than almost any member in this section. I either:

1. Destroy products or marketing hype, saving consumers a ton of time and money
    2. Provide an explanation for a phenomenon when none is present

What are you doing? Profiting off the stupidity and ignorance of the masses. Stellar contribution, cheerio.
    Maybe in your own mind, LOL.

Banned again I see? Wow, this is fantastic. Let's do some math, shall we? You joined here on October 11th and it's now Oct 15th. In just 5 short days, you've been banned TWICE!! LOL. Wonder why? Look boss, give it up. You're delusional and the fact you're banned again (hopefully this time permanently) should illustrate to even a moron like you the error in your thinking. Maybe you should have taken my advice, about being more constructive else you wouldn't be impotent/unable to spew more of your hate right now?

Also, thanks again for "reporting" me. You're likely repeating the same mistakes you made in kindergarten, Mr. Tattletale. Where did that get you again?

Nowhere.

Look son, nobody likes a small mind/keyboard commando who contributes nothing, hides behind his computer and likely hasn't ever set foot in a gym. I have houseplants that contribute more to society than you (they give off oxygen). Grow up and come back if and when that occurs.

Banned again, LOL. LOVE it! Really though, I hope you do come back some day.

Fun stuff, like pulling the wings off a house fly LOL!!!
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 10-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you dont think the fact that they're getting banned by dissecting ****ty products is a sign? look their past posts, in no way the fact that they got banned an excuse on why you shouldn't take their POV serious. Mixelflick your product is a joke, and all you're trying to do is sell this inane product to the unsuspecting sheep in the bodybuilding community.

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    you dont think the fact that they're getting banned by dissecting ****ty products is a sign? look their past posts, in no way the fact that they got banned an excuse on why you shouldn't take their POV serious. Mixelflick your product is a joke, and all you're trying to do is sell this inane product to the unsuspecting sheep in the bodybuilding community.
    Big words from such a little man. They don't understand, much less have used the products they're so quick to pan. Like you, they've already formed their opinions -b/c they live in an ivory tower.

Meanwhile, I have so many testimonials/repeat buys flooding in I can't keep track of them all. These are from people that have been training longer than you've been alive son. I suppose they should all be dismissed tho, b/c jokers like you don't like the product, right? Right. You, the guy who refuses to try it b/c "the books I read tell me it won't work". Tip for you: Those same books will tell you a bumble bee can't fly. The last place you need to be is on a message board, or in your library hiding behind books trying to "save the world" - like your heroes here. I find it curious you're SO offended your buddy got banned. Your boyfriend, perhaps? Why is that, you suppose? If you're truly impartial, it wouldn't offend you so - but it does. Very telling..

I've dealt with doubters, trolls and assclowns like you before. You all seem to think science, textbooks and your professors know it all. I have news for you boss - they don't. There is an art to this game and a science. You've dismissed the art, and in the process have been blinded by what your science tells you or worse, how you choose to interpret it. It'd be one thing if you tried the product and it didn't work for you. But no, can't have that. Your sole mission in life is to save us all from supposedly bunk products b/c you've judged them so. You are who again? Someone with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. It's the antagonistic fashion in which you present yourself tho, that is most telling. You don't see me jumping all over people. I don't start wars - I just finish them.

Hopefully you'll learn from stupid's example above (if you're not already him, posting under another account). Face it bud - I have a winner. Whether you like it or not, it works for a LOT of people. Nothing you do or say is going to change that. Come talk to me when you've been training for a good 20+ years, because you have a lot of real world learning to do..

Pick up a barbell son, and get to work...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 10-16-2012 at 01:00 PM.