Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000) JMCandelario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JayHen View Post
    I have been interested in lean gains. So I did some research.
    Turns out that it isn't exactly what it is cracked up to be. I have been waiting for someone to post a study performed with humans. So I found one. It turns out that a body operating in a fed state is metabolically more efficient than one in a fasted state. More oxygen is exchanged and the body's metabolic rate is higher during AND post workouts when the subject trains and remains fed.
    Here is the study, and the actual numbers to support it.
    If you don't take the time to read the study, then don't spit broscience at me.

http://jap.physiology.org/content/86/2/479.full.pdf
    The results aren't applicable to the average person who wakes up in the morning and goes to school or work. (or even lifts weights fasted for that matter)

JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    That article says that lipid oxidation is greater with people who aren't being fed carbs. What's your point?
    You are right it does. It also shows that in every case the RER values are higher in the fed subjects. The point is that lean gains causes weight loss but does not necessarily raise the body's metabolic rate.
    I would say that if you are an athlete stay and train fed. The proof shows that the body just works better when fed.
    If you are simply trying to get shredded for the beach. Sure do some IF. I am not saying one is better than the other. I am just showing what the study results are.

JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JayHen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JMCandelario View Post
    The results aren't applicable to the average person who wakes up in the morning and goes to school or work. (or even lifts weights fasted for that matter)
    sure they are, did you read the whole section about how they even preformed studies on "untrained" subjects. these were people who are not athletes.

edit: you can see the results in the tables where the recorded RER is higher in the untrained fed subjects than in the fasted untrained subjects.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    Deprimental.

Plus why not do the test on humans? its not like they were using harmful chemicals and couldnt get human approved trials?
    Cost.

It costs more to do a study on humans rather than on rats or mice. Rodents are incredibly cheap. No one would take the risk of funding a human study if there aren't cheaper studies done on animals which support expected findings.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Cost.

It costs more to do a study on humans rather than on rats or mice. Rodents are incredibly cheap. No one would take the risk of funding a human study if there aren't cheaper studies done on animals which support expected findings.
    read the article i posted. there have been studies conducted with human subjects.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't read many bad things about fasting, the benefits far outweigh the detriments. That article you posted seemed to have more of an effect on people training for endurance vs just lifting in general.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So i wake up and dont eat till like 5pm. And then only eat for like 5 hours?
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What I don't understand is this... If the mice were given the food and one group was restricted to only eat for 8 hours and got all of their food eaten why didn't the other group of mice eat their food in under 8 hours and were basically put in forced fasting because of no more food.... Or did they space out the same amount of calories throughout the day? It said they were allowed to graze but that makes it sound like they were given all their food but instead of eating it all ate some and then finished it off over the course of the day.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Originally Posted by JMCandelario View Post
    Not what I meant...the methods involved long duration cycling at varying levels of VO2 max. This doesn't translate to the typical person looking to lose weight or adopt an IF regime as a lifestyle habit.

Even so, fasted workouts or training isn't a no-go. There may even be benefits associated with it:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/05/fas...rance-and.html
    I never said lean gains was bad or didn't work for losing weight. I was just pointing out that the human body is capable of higher oxygen exchange rates and lower lactate concentrations when training and remaining in a fed state.
    If you are an athlete of any kind, bodybuilder, cyclist, power lifter, or whatever, your metabolic rate and lactate levels directly affect your ability to perform and recover.
    The OP was scientific "proof" that lean gains works. The proof is already in the results. I am just saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and remaining fed seems to be a better and healthier way.

edit: and a persons VO2 max is most definitely just as much a factor in strength activities as it is in endurance activities. It's just easier to get a VO2 max reading during endurance excercises. the fact is that a VO2 max is a direct reading of how efficient your body utilizes oxygen. This is just as important to weight lifters as it is to marathoners.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Donster View Post
    So i wake up and dont eat till like 5pm. And then only eat for like 5 hours?
    The argument is for **** like the warrior diet where you eat one huge meal containing your entire days calories/macros and then fast. Your body will adjust to the new eating pattern (1 meal a day) and first hand reports I've read people praise it. It just depends really the point is to have significant amounts of time separating your meals. You could have a breakfast snack and then not eat again till that evening giving you like a 12 hour window etc.

The basic goal is you can eat the same things comprised of fewer feedings and benefit from it. Essentially the eat every 3 hours bull **** that used to be very popular was really just that... complete bull.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never said lean gains was bad or didn't work for losing weight. I was just pointing out that the human body is capable of higher oxygen exchange rates and lower lactate concentrations when training and remaining in a fed state.
    If you are an athlete of any kind, bodybuilder, cyclist, power lifter, or whatever, your metabolic rate and lactate levels directly affect your ability to perform and recover.
    The OP was scientific "proof" that lean gains works. The proof is already in the results. I am just saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat, and remaining fed seems to be a better and healthier way.
    Ever been to a forum dedicated to longevity and living longer and healthier? The MAIN key to longevity is calorie restriction. If you live longer fasting 2-3 days a week ergo fasting is healthier for you than eating food.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░

Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    Ever been to a forum dedicated to longevity and living longer and healthier? The MAIN key to longevity is calorie restriction. If you live longer fasting 2-3 days a week ergo fasting is healthier for you than eating food.
    where did i say that you should over eat, where does the study show that over-eating is good? remaining fed properly is not the same as over-feeding. yes calorie restriction is a good thing, you cannot loose weight if your calories in are equal or more than calories out. more importantly is that the macros are in line.

comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) comeatmecuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Eat like a bodybuilder, look like a bodybuilder.

Brb good whole food, every 3 hours or so. Feels good man.
    looks at avi

ok i dont know what to believe anymore...

Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000) Veenilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell, I don't think my "eating small meals every 3 hours" works anymore. Hasn't been seeing results.
    I'm gonna try IF starting today. It if works, great. If it doesn't, well at least I've tried it.

moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000) moetstylesbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Cost.

not sure what you are arguing about BUT studies on rats dont always have the same outcome when performed on humans, just sayan.

studies on rats are more like a first or second step after testing something on a cell/tissue.. mostly a safety/ethics thing

where did i say that you should over eat, where does the study show that over-eating is good? remaining fed properly is not the same as over-feeding. yes calorie restriction is a good thing, you cannot loose weight if your calories in are equal or more than calories out. more importantly is that the macros are in line.
    Over-eating is good tho, you rarely can put on additional muscle without an excess amount of calories.

You could probably put muscle on at maintenance too but it will be a lot slower.

But it's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN you will longer at a calorie deficit or when you fast or when you do BOTH. Go read up longecity site, that's a site dedicated to wackos who want to live forever. Those guys obsess about it. If you spelunk into that cave of knowledge, you will find out that fasting benefits far outweigh non-fasting.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Eat like a bodybuilder, look like a bodybuilder.

Brb good whole food, every 3 hours or so. Feels good man.
    It doesn't make any freaking difference.

Eating every 2-3 hours is spread by supplement companies and pro bodybuilders(which are sponsored by them) to spread this way of dieting so you will rely on protein shakes/meal replacements etc. People seem to fall for it every time.

8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gonna start back on this................NOW

fuk i just kinda forgot i was doing it lol
    mirin crooked abs brah

GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GhostCat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

edit: and a persons VO2 max is most definitely just as much a factor in strength activities as it is in endurance activities. It's just easier to get a VO2 max reading during endurance excercises. the fact is that a VO2 max is a direct reading of how efficient your body utilizes oxygen. This is just as important to weight lifters as it is to marathoners.
    Weightlifting is mostly anaerobic, V02 max has little to do with anything, even if you are doing 10 reps, it takes a while for blood to get from lungs to muscle. Also if you are lifting aerobically chances are you are not lifting with enough enough intensity to grow significant muscle anyway.

In terms of oxygen otherwise who cares, oxygen is actually bad for you aside from letting your body function so if it functions the same with less, the better.

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    deprimental

derprimental
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God googling "Intermittent fasting" make me rage so hard..... bunch of fat chicks on forums throwing around bro science mixed with women logic.... no wonder they have been on the forum for 5 years and are still the same weight
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    -Will not be convinced until I see human studies.

healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500) healthybrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why can't they just do human studies for this?

bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000)
    mfw I've been doing this forever
    not intentionally though
    Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor. -Alexis Carrel*

progress:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bonboy6696/more.php?section=progresspics

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    It doesn't make any freaking difference.

Eating every 2-3 hours is spread by supplement companies and pro bodybuilders(which are sponsored by them) to spread this way of dieting so you will rely on protein shakes/meal replacements etc. People seem to fall for it every time.
    A. I'd rather not look like a pregnant woman after a meal.
    B. If you can get to low bodyfat levels and deal with the hunger that way then fine.
    C. When dieting I don't use shakes or meal replacements as you'll want whole food to actually fill your stomach.

500 Internal Server Error Future-Swole's Avatar
    Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000) Future-Swole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by krease View Post
    People put on a lot of weight during Ramadan- usually at least 5-10kg in the month. (lived in ***** 14 years)
    Because everyone fasting tries to use the least amount of energy possible and does not do any exercise at all while loading themselves up each night.

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The guy who wrote "eat stop eat" advocates fasting for two 24 hour periods per week, and his reasoning is backed up by 50+ scientific papers in his book.

Going to try it out
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

Registered User GuiltyOfWinning's Avatar
    GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuiltyOfWinning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont need any scientific study to show me this works. 2 of my workout partners dieted using IF for 3 months and I thought they were crazy.
    At this moment they are shredded 7-8% bodyfat with full retention of their muscle/strenght, coming down from 12-13%. This is enough for me to give it a go, what is there to lose? your muscles arent going to run away

Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Realityy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I heard you should train fasted and the largest meal of the day would be AFTER your workout or the very first meal, so it wouldn't work on my days I have to work, because my last meal of the day would be about 5 or 6pm (AFTER my workout), so I would break my fast about 10am and go to gym about 4pm so I'm not training fasted. Does that matter? Wouldn't my strength/energy be effected because of this?

Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Octium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RhinoBody View Post
    Not only do I eat just two meals a day, but sometimes I miss my "protein window" after workouts. Goodbye sweet gains. LMAO. People are so fukin' stupid it keeps me loling all day.
    ...youre supposed to eat quick absorbing protein/simple carbs after a work out to keep cortisol down.............................................. .................................................. ......