FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

FeFocus' Workout Log

OP's Lifting History
    I've been lifting on and off for 7 years during which I took breaks due to laziness, two broken wrists, and a torn Labrum. My reasons for lifting have evolved over the years and I hope they continue to do so.

Contents of Log
    I will document my lifting programs, recovery work, nutrition information, additional notes to all of the former, and conversation with those visiting my log. Please ask questions, offer support, and constructively criticize!
    Last edited by FeFocus; 02-11-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chapter 1: Perfect Posture

Goals
    1) Correct Posture
    -- Follow Total Body Corrective Routine

2) Clean up diet
    -- Drink only water and milk (beers occasionally )
    -- Log foods consumed

3) Improve flexibility
    -- Stretch and foam roll daily
    -- Explore other avenues leading to improved flexibility

Total Body Corrective Routine:
    Neanderthal No More Part I
    Neanderthal No More Part II
    Neanderthal No More Part III
    Neanderthal No More Part IV
    Neanderthal No More Part V

Parts I, II, and III provide background information on posture. Parts IV and V outline the routine and provide explanations with pictures for each exercise/stretch. The total duration of the routines outlined in parts IV and V amount to 7 weeks total.
    Last edited by FeFocus; 02-11-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    "And oh, the marvel of it! the marvel of it! That tiny men should live and breathe and work, and drive so frail a contrivance of wood and cloth through so tremendous an elemental strife!" -Jack London

Clemson Tigers
    Carolina Panthers
    Always pick #2 Crew