Rydennis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP*REQUEST* Shoulder Injury (Improper Form/Rotor cuff/tendonitis) & Shoulder Repair

So: i've been having shoulder trouble, for the past 2-3 months, I'm thinking it may be cause/effect from benching with too wide of a grip. Not sure really what the cause could be (i've procrastinated getting it checked out.. I should probably seek an opinion/x-ray). I would be surprised if it is some sort of tendonitis or calcification; no family history to suggest this.

I'm seeking help regarding shoulder repair. I just picked up "The 7 minute Rotator Cuff Solution", haven't read through it yet - fearing it may be outdated.

If any one could recommend shoulder stretches, isolation exercises and supplements i could take to begin the repair process before i speak with a professional that would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty bummed: the pain and limit of motion has gotten to the point where I've put off lifting and my routine .

Help please!

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.