MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nicer Dicer Plus Review (Exposing the Scam!)

Hey everyone, I wanted to write an honest review exposing the Nicer Dicer Plus for the scam it really is.

Firstly a bit of background. I originally was very interested in the Salad Chief (tm) so I could quickly make up salads and even store and eat out of the same bowl I made it in, and thus not having to pull out a cutting board, bowls, plates or use cling wrap. The salad spinner was just a bonus. Those of you who are aware of the product will know what im talking talking about. After keenly watching the commercial a few times I thought this product is exactly what I need to start making salads quick and easy and without the mess. However, the Salad Chief has a major flaw, which only cuts in cubes. Like who really wants tomato cut up in little cubes ?

So not long down the track, Genius, the people who make Salad Chief are now promoting a new product called Nicer Dicer Plus. This thing is meant to cut fruits, salads, vegetables in nice realistic shapes. Wow, if only the cutting blade inserts where available to be bought with the Salad Chief, but oooow no, they want you to waste your money on the Salad Chief first (FACT!) and then go out and buy the Slicer Dicer Plus also. So anyway (hope I havnt lost you already ) , I decided that there is no need for the Salad Chief, and the Slicer Dicer Plus is exactly what I need.

I basically wanted to make ,

* Salad with, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, carrot and sliced capsicum on occasion. On top of that i'll either throw in a tuna or i'll chop up some chicken using the Slicer dicer plus.
    * Greek Salad
    * Potatos. This this is meant to chop potato 10 different ways, great if it actually did. I wanted to make french fries (shoe strings) , chips, even potato chips in the oven I was willing to try. Many many ways to cut chips (what we call fries in Australia). If it actually worked I was going to buy my mum one as well.
    * Stir fry and a soup dish to a lesser extent as iv never made soup.

So how does it work ?

Well for a start, dont for a slight second think you can cut anything with ease like the commercial. That is a lie. Watch it and you will say that they arnt using any force. Its like they are literally closing the lid and it cuts it through with no force. What do I think about that ? Bull****.

Lettuce - Don't bother. I didn't really think it would, but I tried anyway. Cut a chunck of lettuce and ran it over the slicer. LOL. Some of the lettuce did go inside the container but the mess,,, gosh, looking at the mess surrounding the container (iv been decieved) and I knew I will never use this thing to cut lettuce again. Lettuce = debunked!

Tomato - I grab my tomato's out the fridge, there quit large and need to be cut. Fair enough, but the hole is small, and you will need to cut the majority of tomato's in 4 before you put it through the slicer dicer. What a joke hey, why not just manually make a few more cuts . I'll admit, if your cutting a heap of tomato up, it could save you some time and it did somewhat seem time saving. But how well does it cut tomato's ? well, if you put one single tomato in, it will NOT, I repeat NOT go through all the way. It will remain stuck / lodged between the blades, yes, every time. You will need to put another tomato through to push the last one out. So just remember that the last one will need to be pushed through. When pushing through be careful because the blades are sharp and you could cut yourself if your not careful. Seriously.
    Tomato's = ok if cutting a large amount to store away or maybe make tomato sauce if your Italian . (Joke) Generally im not so impressed.

Cucumber - You get a slicer attachment and that's good, but I wouldn't keep it just for that. Surely you could by one of those slicers at a home wares store or in kitchen wares sections.

Carrot - You get a grater attachment, and I grated carrot into the salad bowl and the grater works well. But its just a grater right ? I already had one and it does the same job obviously. You dont need this for the grater or the slicer. I havnt tried the carrot in the fine mesh to make little carrot sticks for salad of stir fry. I'll get back on that one.

Potato - Well, I saved the best for last. Or should I say the biggest scam for last. Forget about making chips or cutting potato's on this thing. It just does not work! On the commercial they had lightly boiled the potatos to soften them up so it appears as if they almost melt through with ease. They don't. It just cant be done.

Conclusion : This product is a scam. And so is the salad chief. They wanted you to go out and get a salad chief first and then go and buy a Slicer Dicer Plus. It doesnt chop anything really well, and it was a disappointment. Its also makes a mess, and each attachment you use, you will also have to clean and dry. That's right, dry. Let me tell you something you wont be eating out the container or storing in it. I'm not sure if it saves a minute if you consider everything but in the end it was a nice salad. Would I use it again ? I really cant be bothered with it. I have a few more tests and I want to debunk it further. Disapointing purchase ? yes, i'll never buy anything from TV shopping again.

GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE COMMENT, EVEN IF YOU TYPE "BLAH BLAH BLAH". Why ? because it will be on the first page of google when people do a web search. The only other reviews come from the people who make it, and they are all written in house. That's right, people are paid to make honest looking reviews and deceive people into spending there hard earned so they can make millions for the company. So pleas reply to this thread on a regular bases to keep it bumped up in google and people can find a real review from a real person.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry for the repeat thread. I originally called it a Slicer dicer plus, but its actually called a Nicer Dicer Plus. If people do a google search for Nicer Dicer Plus they wont find this thread because I called it a Slicer Dicer.

The world need to know the truth.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And again, bump.

mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would've bought it if Billy Mays did the infomercial. Even if it doesn't work.

Bump.

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrivera11 View Post
    I would've bought it if Billy Mays did the infomercial. Even if it doesn't work.

Bump.
    Didn't he OD on coke a few years ago?

mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000) mrivera11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miacanesfan25 View Post
    Didn't he OD on coke a few years ago?
    Yeah :-(

I really miss his infomercials...

Yeah :-(

I really miss his infomercials...
    That sham wow guy is ridiculous too.

Bump.
    Chief Tony LOL. Lost all credibility now. Goes to show people are willing to act and say anything for money, even when they don't agree with what there selling.

Did I make it clear that in the commercial they would boiled the potato's and carrots prior to putting them through the Nicer Dicer ? Let it be known.

Veronique has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am quite happy with my Nicer Dicer Plus. I followed the instructions and it did everything it promised. The mandolin slicer is crazy sharp though. When all else fails RTFM or watch the infomercial on YouTube again.

dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dhillonrajvir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

blah blah blah

Napiergirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face You are right!

I brought the nicer dicer plus off my husbands cousin. I broke the blades on pumpkin and sweet potato. it is crap for potatoes unless it is small enough or balanced correctly. But I can dice onions without tears, cut leeks, boiled eggs etc... The plastic container is held together with duct tape, and the lid has cracks in it. But seriously - I would buy another one to replace this one, when it finally dies. If mainly for the onions.