rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Should i do Jim Stoppani's Short Cut to Size plan?

im bulking, have a perfect diet, i eat alot now. i take creatine, fish oil and whey. im trying to get big. so should i do Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size plan? i really like how the workouts look and the split that it has, anyone else tried it? im probably going to get started on it next week just making sure i should do it. i did ss and didnt really like it, i did allpro's and i kind of just got bored of the routine and want to move on, stoppani's looks good and i like the way its set up.
    "Don't be afraid to fail, be ashamed not to try."

Instagram @optimum_rocky & @awd_empire
    SC: optimumrocky

+/+++++Subaru Crew+++++\+

Registered User placentalprevia's Avatar
    placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rbdbikes View Post
    im bulking, have a perfect diet, i eat alot now. i take creatine, fish oil and whey. im trying to get big. so should i do Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size plan? i really like how the workouts look and the split that it has, anyone else tried it? im probably going to get started on it next week just making sure i should do it. i did ss and didnt really like it, i did allpro's and i kind of just got bored of the routine and want to move on, stoppani's looks good and i like the way its set up.
    curious, how long did you do SS or all pro and was your diet good?

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should really evaluate your goals here. You don't like two programs that have given hundreds of people results, but you like something with the term 'shortcut' in the title.
    With all due respect, what are you trying to achieve here?

rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rbdbikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by musikguy72 View Post
    You should really evaluate your goals here. You don't like two programs that have given hundreds of people results, but you like something with the term 'shortcut' in the title.
    im not doing it because it says the term "shortcut", its because i like the way how he splits the muscle groups and focus's on each of them each day, i don't really like the full body routine.

Originally Posted by placentalprevia View Post
    curious, how long did you do SS or all pro and was your diet good?
    i did ss for a month, i know it wasnt much time but idk, i just didn't really like it for some reason. and allpro im still doing, iv been doing for 2 months, i saw gains but not as much and i want to switch up my routine every once in a while.

musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) musikguy72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im not doing it because it says the term "shortcut", its because i like the way how he splits the muscle groups and focus's on each of them each day, i don't really like the full body routine.
    The term shortcut or fasttrack should always be a red flag. For future reference.
    I don't like it because for someone like you, a split won't let you hit each muscle with the frequency that I'm sure you can handle. Focusing on each muscle group a day will come years down the road when you can lift enough weight for that to make a difference. In the meantime, you can recover way faster than this.

That's my take on it. At the end of the day, you should do whatever gets you excited about lifting. It doesn't have to be the most optimal. Run this for several months and see what it does for ya. You might like it. You might be disappointed. You'll never know unless you give it half a year or so.
    Keep a log so you don't forget.

Registered User placentalprevia's Avatar
    placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000) placentalprevia is just really nice. (+1000)
    i did ss for a month, i know it wasnt much time but idk, i just didn't really like it for some reason. and allpro im still doing, iv been doing for 2 months, i saw gains but not as much and i want to switch up my routine every once in a while.
    it would just make sense that you would still see faster strength gains on a solid beginner routine. and as for diet? how was that? you won't see good size gains if the diet doesn't match

The term shortcut or fasttrack should always be a red flag. For future reference.
    I don't like it because for someone like you, a split won't let you hit each muscle with the frequency that I'm sure you can handle. Focusing on each muscle group a day will come years down the road when you can lift enough weight for that to make a difference. In the meantime, you can recover way faster than this.

That's my take on it. At the end of the day, you should do whatever gets you excited about lifting. It doesn't have to be the most optimal. Run this for several months and see what it does for ya. You might like it. You might be disappointed. You'll never know unless you give it half a year or so.
    Keep a log so you don't forget.
    alright yah i think i'm just going to stick with allpro's, because i did some more research and stopanni's isn't as good as i thought. and yeah, like you said, i recover faster, thanks bro.

daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50) daavig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this

ddavis38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo whats good man. I started this program a while back, and im finishing week 7 tomorrow. This program is for real bro. I have gained about two inch on my whole body including about 2 inches on my chest and 1.5 inches on my arms. It might not sound like a big difference, to get these results it took me like 6 months of training before the program! you just have to eat like a beast, and you will see big time gains. My strength has gone up like crazy too dude, my bench max went from 160 to 205 so far! its crazy! plus my db shoulder press has gone up alot too. at beggining i could do 50 lb DB's for 6 reps, and yesterday i just did 65 lb DB's for 6 reps! i would def say do this man! goodluck

Registered Ectomorph FutureMiscKing's Avatar
    FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FutureMiscKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont drink the ss coolaid
    ****all pro beginner routine crew****
    ****fade haircut crew****

i rape back

gh15 approved

massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) massivegiraffe1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FutureMiscKing View Post
    dont drink the ss coolaid
    inb4 guy who benches 130 is giving lifting advice

oh wait too late

shortcut to size is a waste of time and will build mass slower than any decent fullbody routine