greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Marijuana VS Alcohol

Just read an article claiming that marijuana is better and "healthier" than alcohol. There are many articles supporting that at the web, here's on of them:
    http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

What do you think? Is there any scientifical study that proves that ?

Also Bill Hicks refers to marijuana as a "mandatory" drug, in a funny way:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by greekoo View Post
    Just read an article claiming that marijuana is better and "healthier" than alcohol. There are many articles supporting that at the web, here's on of them:
    http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

What do you think? Is there any scientifical study that proves that ?

Also Bill Hicks refers to marijuana as a "mandatory" drug, in a funny way:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqYV9KKOZQ
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think if you use marijuana in the right way theres nothing wrong with it I just kind of hate it when people use it everyday that are lazy unintelligent shtheads who just do it to do it or something or because their friends do it. I dont really think its a "party" drug either so I dont agree with people using it in that manner either.
    When I smoke its to relax and relieve anxiety or stress, stimulate appetite so I can get in enough calories since I hate eating and because Ill lay down in my bed maybe watch some thought provoking sht and actually think about things, and it allows you to think about things in different perspectives.

airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weed!!! Because :

side effects of alcohol:

brain damage
    death
    hangover
    liver failure
    poisoning

side effects of weed:

HUNGRY
    HAPPY
    SLEEPY

CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadasFinest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Obviously marijuana is better for you, alcohol is a poison that we put into our body
    I enjoy the effects of alcohol more, but if im hanging out with friends and they offer me a toke then most of the time i wont refuse ;P
    **Stick dick through the hole in my boxers to make it look bigger in sweatpants crew**

greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) greekoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have not ever done marijuana but I'd like to. The thing is that quality matters, right? For example, marijuana with fertilizers and processed stuff is bad for you, probably at the same level with alcohol. Am I wrong here?

iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50) iwrestle160 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    marijuana is safer because it makes you wanna stay inside and watch tv, beer makes you wanna party and go places. plus you can get physically addicted to beer and marijuana is still hard to get off of but its more of a psychological addiction im sure its easier to quit than being an alcoholic.

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only reason why marijuana is illegal is because the drug war is a big source of revenue for some. No one has ever died from THC overdose, people die everyday from alcohol poisoning. Weed makes you happy, alcohol gets you sad and makes you want to kill yourself, not to mention the hangover. So yeah, weed beats alcohol anyday bro <3

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carpediempig View Post
    The only reason why marijuana is illegal is because the drug war is a big source of revenue for some. No one has ever died from THC overdose, people die everyday from alcohol poisoning. Weed makes you happy, alcohol gets you sad and makes you want to kill yourself, not to mention the hangover. So yeah, weed beats alcohol anyday bro <3
    I kind of hate *******s like you who are like ALCOHOL KILLS WEED BRO, maybe because youre younger and in HS still and also dont use weed to really think deeply about sht but Im a bigger fan of alcohol than weed just because ive been drinking for a while and I drink a lot, maybe my perspective will change but this is what I think atm.
    Not to say alcohol DOESNT kill people or get people killed, but dont say it "makes you sad and makes you want to kill yourself" im usually happy as hell when im drunk.

Basically theres a time and place for both and there will always be people who side strongly on either side.

LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iwrestle160 View Post
    marijuana is safer because it makes you wanna stay inside and watch tv, beer makes you wanna party and go places. plus you can get physically addicted to beer and marijuana is still hard to get off of but its more of a psychological addiction im sure its easier to quit than being an alcoholic.
    Any addiction is psychological. I'm not sure about the physical harm of pot on the body, but drinking obviously can take a toll on an average person if they don't in moderation. I think for most people it's easier to quit marijuana, but there are some people who do unfortunately get addicted. What's worse is using either when stressed, depressed, etc. Obviously it depends on the person's threshold; some people can handle stress and alcohol, others can't handle both, others might be able to handle one but not the other. But marijuana is one of those drugs that most people just don't get addicted to.

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    I kind of hate *******s like you who are like ALCOHOL KILLS WEED BRO, maybe because youre younger and in HS still and also dont use weed to really think deeply about sht but Im a bigger fan of alcohol than weed just because ive been drinking for a while and I drink a lot, maybe my perspective will change but this is what I think atm.
    Not to say alcohol DOESNT kill people or get people killed, but dont say it "makes you sad and makes you want to kill yourself" im usually happy as hell when im drunk.

Basically theres a time and place for both and there will always be people who side strongly on either side.
    haha fair enough bro, both are fine in moderation.

I really just don't like alcohol at all because it screws with your hormones and makes it harder to lose weight and build muscle and everything haha but weed has it's drawbacks too. Also, "i've heard" that weed tastes better haha

Originally Posted by LIguy View Post
    Any addiction is psychological. I'm not sure about the physical harm of pot on the body, but drinking obviously can take a toll on an average person if they don't in moderation. I think for most people it's easier to quit marijuana, but there are some people who do unfortunately get addicted. What's worse is using either when stressed, depressed, etc. Obviously it depends on the person's threshold; some people can handle stress and alcohol, others can't handle both, others might be able to handle one but not the other. But marijuana is one of those drugs that most people just don't get addicted to.
    Marijuana isn't physically addicting, alcohol can be (not the way most people drink though, just having a bit every weekend)

Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leeds001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd rather chill with a pint than a spliff... I am British though.

Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500)
    From a bodybuilding perspective, marijuana is healthier. Id rather smoke a cone than drink a beer anyday

thanx for answwers guys

do you know if marijuana is cheap?

Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50) samcorin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just don't over do weed if you like taking it.
    Seriously, a few people at my school smoke it nearly everyday and they are SO slow in the head and they are SO lazy
    I don't do weed as much nowadays, infact I barely ever do it now, but if you are going to smoke it then make sure you don't make a habit out of it.

Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billbasch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samcorin View Post
    Just don't over do weed if you like taking it.
    Seriously, a few people at my school smoke it nearly everyday and they are SO slow in the head and they are SO lazy
    I don't do weed as much nowadays, infact I barely ever do it now, but if you are going to smoke it then make sure you don't make a habit out of it.
    being unintelligent is a choice for these people because they dont apply themselves during the day when their sober not bc they smoke , from a personal strand point i have never gotten lazy from smoking all the time its that simple, ppl like that give it a bad name