Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    noted. I don't care.

bull****. a wingspan 2" longer than your height means literally nothing.
    Ok, whatever youd like to think, your opinion. But wingspan works in percentages me having a 2 or 2and half inch wingspan over my height is pretty much = a 6'5 dude having a wing span of 6'9 or 4 inches. Like I said though its nothing freakish but it certainly makes a difference as ive always been a naturally good puller, in combination with having a pretty compact torso.
    Maybe you should forfeit your modship if you cant be a mature man about things.
    Originally Posted by neilmorgan77 View Post
    in response to lifting the bar out only (not even going to try to fix the rest of it). When you have your feet on the bench and are getting your arch position, the tension should be kept through your arms and shoulders as you slide up the bench. You will probably find the bar starts to lift before you even have a chance to get your feet on the floor. Then all you have to do is pull it forwards.

I'm not even sure why you bothered to try arching though, given that you were led flat on your back with your feet in a weak position and the weight on your ass for the whole lift.
    Thats fine im confident ill be able to fix arch problem quickly since my problem is mostly related to the unracking and ill eventually learn leg drive after some practice.

brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10) brodygeorge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as said, there is a lot you can improve on- mostly everything. also if you start with your legs on then bench then bring them off, you lose all tightness.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    Ok, whatever youd like to think, your opinion. But wingspan works in percentages me having a 2 or 2and half inch wingspan over my height is pretty much = a 6'5 dude having a wing span of 6'9 or 4 inches. Like I said though its nothing freakish but it certainly makes a difference as ive always been a naturally good puller, in combination with having a pretty compact torso.
    Maybe you should forfeit your modship if you cant be a mature man about things.
    your wingspan is completely unremarkable. 70/68 1.029. simply amazing ape index there.

your example of a 6'5" guy with a 6'9" wingspan is wrong too, 81/77 1.051 which is still not that much of a difference, but is significantly greater than your ratio.
    Last edited by isaku900; 05-16-2012 at 08:14 AM.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    your wingspan is completely unremarkable. 70/68 1.029. simply amazing ape index there.

your example of a 6'5" guy with a 6'9" wingspan is wrong too, 81/77 1.051 which is still not that much of a difference, but is significantly greater than your ratio.
    I think I'm like 75/70 so 1.071, whoo! But honestly, I don't think wingspan means sh!t for benching. Think about it, wingspan includes your chest and so having a wide upper body could make it seem like you have longer arms. So OP, if you are a short/stocky guy, your arms might not be really as long as you think. A better measurement would be just measuring from your hand to your armpit (reach) like they do for boxing. But that still has flaws when it comes to benching since you have to take into account how much a person arches, size of their ribcage/chest, and bar path. For example, lets say your arms are 2" longer than mine, you could easily cut those 2" down by arching more, gripping a tiny bit wider than I do, and having a more efficient bar path.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT I learned that asking for advice and then receiving and subsequently discounting and getting defensive about the advice=maturity, a 2.5 inch above your height wingspan is essentially being a baboon, and that an Elite powerlifter who was made a mod based on knowledge, experience, and input should hang up his spurs at the behest of an 18 YOA kid who gets defensive if anybody tells him something he doesn't want to hear. It's true, learning really is fun.

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isaku, have you negged this ******* yet?

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    ITT I learned that asking for advice and then receiving and subsequently discounting and getting defensive about the advice=maturity, a 2.5 inch above your height wingspan is essentially being a baboon, and that an Elite powerlifter who was made a mod based on knowledge, experience, and input should hang up his spurs at the behest of an 18 YOA kid who gets defensive if anybody tells him something he doesn't want to hear. It's true, learning really is fun.
    Well aren't we an asshat, no point in responding to you in a serious manner, for the record point out one post where I discounted any advice, sorry for being defensive when you try to post maturely and get disrespected constantly, next time I'll be sure to curl in a ball and cry.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    Well aren't we an asshat, no point in responding to you in a serious manner, for the record point out one post where I discounted any advice, sorry for being defensive when you try to post maturely and get disrespected constantly, next time I'll be sure to curl in a ball and cry.
    Look you pretty little liar, you think you're special but your not, you are the cookie cutter kid who comes to this forum, asks for help, gets input, it isn't what he wants to hear, so he starts attacking or excuse making away, rinse, repeat. I responded seriously in your first thread, you either ignored or disregarded my advice and went on about your day of "nuh uh," "yeah, but," and the always crowd pleasing "your an idiot." I have no reason to believe this won't be more of the same. I hope you prove me wrong but I'll cross my fingers but not hold my breath on that one. In order to complete the bb.com circle of life eventually you will either get your feelings hurt and just go away or you will actually take a deep breath and come back a bit wiser and more ready, willing, and able to accept constructive criticism. The latter is better than the former, but I don't much care either way. Good luck with everything.

LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50) LongtimeLurkr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, I noticed that your CD began playing right as you were about to bench press in the first clip. Did you remember to take it back home with you that day?

getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000) getout87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look you pretty little liar, you think you're special but your not, you are the cookie cutter kid who comes to this forum, asks for help, gets input, it isn't what he wants to hear, so he starts attacking or excuse making away, rinse, repeat. I responded seriously in your first thread, you either ignored or disregarded my advice and went on about your day of "nuh uh," "yeah, but," and the always crowd pleasing "your an idiot." I have no reason to believe this won't be more of the same. I hope you prove me wrong but I'll cross my fingers but not hold my breath on that one. In order to complete the bb.com circle of life eventually you will either get your feelings hurt and just go away or you will actually take a deep breath and come back a bit wiser and more ready, willing, and able to accept constructive criticism. The latter is better than the former, but I don't much care either way. Good luck with everything.

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Total's = Jan. 2012 - 1036 @ 198's
    Jan. 2013 - 1184 @ 220's
    Jul. 2013 - 1251 @ 220's
    Jan. 2014 - 1355 @ 242's

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meet: 440/248/485 = 1173@144 sp

My powerlifting log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135067661&page=39