Thread: Split or focus

dast1g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Split or focus

I noticed that most people on this forum split their muscle groups and are making gains . I have always focused on one muscle group per day for 5 days. And I have made a lot of gains but feel like I have plateaux. I want to start a new routine . I just done 3 weeks of a ronnie coleman workout , which was a split but didnt really like it compared to focusing on one muscle group. Was wondering people's opionions on splits compared to focusing on one group?

Also if anyone has a split routine they would like to share with me that would be great, thanks .

mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50) mackro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I get what you are saying, you are doing a 5 day split (as most people would call it). People do combine muscle groups on some splits. As long as you have the energy and time to combine them, and get enough rest, there is no problem with combining muscle groups. For instance, right now I do a 4 day split that I combine small muscles with larger ones.

Chest and Tri
    Back and Abs
    Shoulders and Bi
    Legs

I just cycle through, lifting 6 days a week

I like that because I get a happy medium.