proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100)

LA County Gynecomastia Treatment?

I am not sure if this is the best section to post in, but months of training chest and eating healthier did not rid me of my gynecomastia in my left nipple and puffiness in both nipples. Do you know of a good doctor to see to check if I need surgery or can use medication etc. in the LA County area?

NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000) NP603 is just really nice. (+1000)
    understand if you get this done you have a 50% chance of ending up with a crater where your nipple will sink in. I would jsut wait i thought i had it to when i was your age went to doctors MANY times about it cause sometimes it actually hurt and he told me it was still some growth spurt things going on and to wait and now its gone. Now that you area aware id wait if i were you at least 1 more year and see whats the harm? it could go away or shrink but if you dont wait and go ahead with procedure and its not gyno then you will end up with a crater nipple which will look WAY worse

proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100) proTEENguzzlah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NP603 View Post
    understand if you get this done you have a 50% chance of ending up with a crater where your nipple will sink in. I would jsut wait i thought i had it to when i was your age went to doctors MANY times about it cause sometimes it actually hurt and he told me it was still some growth spurt things going on and to wait and now its gone. Now that you area aware id wait if i were you at least 1 more year and see whats the harm? it could go away or shrink but if you dont wait and go ahead with procedure and its not gyno then you will end up with a crater nipple which will look WAY worse
    It's only gotten worse in my opinion and I will admit that I have become more aware of it as a few friends commented on me growing manboobs and one even thought I lost weight quickly and so I had remaining tissue. I feel like the tissue is getting pushed out and the nipples are getting puffier than ever. I never knew about the crater nipple so thanks for the heads up. I am only looking for diagnosis at this point, nothing more.