Deepankeryoyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can anybody advise me a nice lean body building supplement stack

I am from India and i want to build nice model looking body.
    I don t want to get huge..I just want a nice lean body with pecs

So if you could just guide me be very thankful

Recently i have bought nutrex hamorage pwo and muscle pharm combat + centrum multivtamin to start my workout..

If you could just tell me the intake of current products to maximise results and

send me a super supplement stack with discounted purchase link..so i will buy it for future months...( i heard that many sites are giving big discounts if you buy complete stacks for 3 months )

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    diet is going to be the key in getting a lean physique. What is your average diet?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    diet is going to be the key in getting a lean physique. What is your average diet?
    Sir..i have started a complete bodybuilding diet ...
    oatmeal + chicken breast boiled+ 6 egg whites+ 100gm cottage cheese+ sprouts+ nuts+yoghurt+peanut butter toast+ full bowl fruits+ lentils+

i am completely maintaining it...and will increase it..just confused about supp

BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettMBennett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just really read up of the stickies in the nutrition section. At 5'10 145 pounds, you should really just be worried about eating more and training harder. Your supplements are there, whey protein to help reach your daily protein consumption, a multivitamin, add fish oil and creatine, since you got the pwo use it to help fuel you through those grueling workouts, and that's teally all you need. Can't stress enough of your diet! I would eat 500 calories over what your maintain is for leaner gains but you can probably get away with eating a lot more because how lean you are already for your height.
    If there is no struggle, there is no glory
    Master degree
    Sports industry
    Go Noles - Unconquered

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deepankeryoyo View Post
    Sir..i have started a complete bodybuilding diet ...
    oatmeal + chicken breast boiled+ 6 egg whites+ 100gm cottage cheese+ sprouts+ nuts+yoghurt+peanut butter toast+ full bowl fruits+ lentils+

i am completely maintaining it...and will increase it..just confused about supp
    This is a terrible diet.

Have you spent any time calculating your individual dietary requirements for calories & macros?
    Start by reading this information and doing the math ; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am from India and i want to build nice model looking body.
    I don t want to get huge..I just want a nice lean body with pecs

So if you could just guide me be very thankful

Recently i have bought nutrex hamorage pwo and muscle pharm combat + centrum multivtamin to start my workout..

If you could just tell me the intake of current products to maximise results and

send me a super supplement stack with discounted purchase link..so i will buy it for future months...( i heard that many sites are giving big discounts if you buy complete stacks for 3 months )
    Focus first and foremost on your diet and controlling your surplus.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Then stick to the essentials. All you will need especially being over seas

A good Whey (PES, Cellucor, Scivation, Animal Whey, MT Platinum, Blue Star Whey Smooth / Iso-Smooth, BB.com Protogen)
    A Good Creatine at 3-5g on workout days no need to load or cycle (Universal, ON, Cellucor, Allmax, primaforce, BB.com)
    A Good Fishoil at 2-3g EPA/DHA Daily like OxiOmega
    A good Multi such as Orange Triad or Animal Pak or BB.com’s Multi

Originally Posted by BrettMBennett View Post
    Just really read up of the stickies in the nutrition section. At 5'10 145 pounds, you should really just be worried about eating more and training harder. Your supplements are there, whey protein to help reach your daily protein consumption, a multivitamin, add fish oil and creatine, since you got the pwo use it to help fuel you through those grueling workouts, and that's teally all you need. Can't stress enough of your diet! I would eat 500 calories over what your maintain is for leaner gains but you can probably get away with eating a lot more because how lean you are already for your height.

Lol..Sir..that is why i came up here and i will adhere your valuable feedback.
    which protein to go for next
    then when do i take pwo and creatine and whey

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol..Sir..that is why i came up here and i will adhere your valuable feedback.
    which protein to go for next
    then when do i take pwo and creatine and whey
    pwo = take prior (or pre) your workout
    creatine = 5g daily for 30 days, 5g on workout days (or every other day)
    whey = anytime you need to supplement your daily protein
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    pwo = take prior (or pre) your workout
    creatine = 5g daily for 30 days, 5g on workout days (or every other day)
    whey = anytime you need to supplement your daily protein
    Thankyo very much Sir..!
    This is the major confusion...i understood about the whey..
    My pwo also has some amount of creatine wont that efffect..!
    so in simple terms
    if before my workout i take pwo and after workout i take my protein then when to take creatine

Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blainex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can take the amount in your preworkout and add however much normal creatine you need to get to 5 grams. you can take your creatine at any point, even add it to your preworkout.
    - Axis Labs Forum Rep -
    Insane Pumps! - Hemodraulix Powdered Version Now Available in the BB.com store!
    Axis Labs Store - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html - use code AXIS3 for 10% off Axis Labs Products!

IG: agroupthink

Originally Posted by Blainex View Post
    you can take the amount in your preworkout and add however much normal creatine you need to get to 5 grams. you can take your creatine at any point, even add it to your preworkout.
    Ohh Thats cool..!
    I appreciate your suggestion
    Thanks