lovedreko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shred Matrix Side effects

I started taking Shred Matrix yesterday first dose I did one 30 mins before a meal the second dose I did 2 15 minutes before a meal.. Two hours after second dose I was very sick. Chills, almost to the point of vomitting and weak. It was not just alittle nausea. I also started CLA at the same time but seperated them about 20 minutes apart. And I started protein shakes but they were all seperated by an hour or even two. I dont know which did it but I am def putting my vote on the shred matrix. Anyone else have this problem? Any recommendations? Should I even try again? I do not want to feel the same as yesterday it was like having the flu from 5pm till this AM. But I dont want to waste my money either.
    Last edited by lovedreko; 05-13-2012 at 06:17 AM.

sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sricardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should start light that is skip CLA which also encourages weight loss and take only three Shred Matrix pills and that's it until you get used to the product. Do not take CLA until you have finished your course of SM

zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zihang0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    too much caffeine? try to take 1 SM a day first. and on the CLA instruction, it says take with or after meal maybe that will help
    Originally Posted by lovedreko View Post
    I started taking Shred Matrix yesterday first dose I did one 30 mins before a meal the second dose I did 2 15 minutes before a meal.. Two hours after second dose I was very sick. Chills, almost to the point of vomitting and weak. It was just alittle nausea. I also started CLA at the same time but seperated them about 20 minutes apart. And I started protein shakes but they were all seperated by an hour or even two. I dont know which did it but I am def putting my vote on the shred matrix. Anyone else have this problem? Any recommendations? Should I even try again? I do not want to feel the same as yesterday it was like having the flu from 5pm till this AM. But I dont want to waste my money either.

Is Sly in Training little rambo's Avatar
    little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) little rambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zihang0201 View Post
    too much caffeine? try to take 1 SM a day first. and on the CLA instruction, it says take with or after meal maybe that will help
    I vote this. I have never experienced those symptoms with Shred Matrix, but have experienced the same symptoms with Neogenix Velocity-XT. It definitely is not a great feeling! I would try only dosing the Shred Matrix at one cap, and if these symptoms reoccur (which I have never really heard happening with Shred) then I would discontinue usage.
    REDCON1 BIG NOISE! Log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175308671

lovedreko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you you guys for your opinions. I appreciate it!

tstu12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shred matrix is a Diuretic which gets rid of excess water you may be holding so it's important to drink a lot of water while taking it. My body personally reacts exactly like you described to diuretics unless I drink 1-2 gallons of water throughout the day. I would try drinking more water and see if that works next time

Registered User hateshredmatrix's Avatar
    hateshredmatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi...Everyone...i took shred matrix for 6 days(3 in morning and 3 in the evening) with a low carb high protien diet...on the 6th day i started having severe headache(on left side of my brain) and extreme weakness and i became lethargic...so i stopped taking it for last 3 days...even then the symptoms remain...i thought i had low blood sugar so i stopped exercising and took lots of carbs and sugar and glucose and drank 10-15 litres of water and remain in bed the whole day(laying down and sleping)..but no effect...the symptoms remain...what should i do...??? plzzz help...the weakness , dizzyness and headache are getting out of hand

ashwinriar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hateshredmatrix View Post
    hi...Everyone...i took shred matrix for 6 days(3 in morning and 3 in the evening) with a low carb high protien diet...on the 6th day i started having severe headache(on left side of my brain) and extreme weakness and i became lethargic...so i stopped taking it for last 3 days...even then the symptoms remain...i thought i had low blood sugar so i stopped exercising and took lots of carbs and sugar and glucose and drank 10-15 litres of water and remain in bed the whole day(laying down and sleping)..but no effect...the symptoms remain...what should i do...??? plzzz help...the weakness , dizzyness and headache are getting out of hand
    Had the exactly the same problem. I was on a low carb high protein diet. I recommend you stop taking it for a couple of days and start again with a lower dosage. I have been taking it for nearly a month before this happened and was fine.

sriviji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Sherd matrix KILLLING MEE!!!

Iam Start taking sherd matrix day before i feel very weak as i loose all my strength. sherd matrix is really very strong stuff. by using caffeine stuffs nervous and drizzle is normal symptoms at first dose, but sherd matrix will continues the same on every dose it is really very bad .. so i try to cut down my dosage as 1pill in morning and 1pill in middle aftnoon. but still remains the same almost sherd matrix killing me..

Originally Posted by lovedreko View Post
    I started taking Shred Matrix yesterday first dose I did one 30 mins before a meal the second dose I did 2 15 minutes before a meal.. Two hours after second dose I was very sick. Chills, almost to the point of vomitting and weak. It was not just alittle nausea. I also started CLA at the same time but seperated them about 20 minutes apart. And I started protein shakes but they were all seperated by an hour or even two. I dont know which did it but I am def putting my vote on the shred matrix. Anyone else have this problem? Any recommendations? Should I even try again? I do not want to feel the same as yesterday it was like having the flu from 5pm till this AM. But I dont want to waste my money either.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lower the dose.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!