silverice2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverice2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) silverice2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Experience with Dexyfen?

I was using Pro-Sculpt for the past 3 weeks in my attempt to start cutting with summer around the corner, wasn't noticing any results so I returned it to GNC. They gave me 10 day's worth of Image Sports Dexyfen trial packs cuz I had been asking about it. Anyone use this stuff before or have any thoughts on it?

Detirmined to get big becknasty's Avatar
    becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Two of my friends recently started a cycle of it. I'll keep you updated.

amsimm3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by silverice2 View Post
    I was using Pro-Sculpt for the past 3 weeks in my attempt to start cutting with summer around the corner, wasn't noticing any results so I returned it to GNC. They gave me 10 day's worth of Image Sports Dexyfen trial packs cuz I had been asking about it. Anyone use this stuff before or have any thoughts on it?
    how did you go with the dexyfen?? did you continue use after your sample??

Gordonsg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a bottle after a sample pack and it worked great! Lost about 10 lbs with one bottle! But I went off it and had to freeze my gym account and gained it all back... Just got another bottle. So we'll see!!

chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chrismac365 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not a huge "Diet Pill" guy, but I have used this one in the past. I'd put it head to head with any other product our there for affectivity!

Best of luck with the supplement and your training!
    CEO at BPI Sports
    InstaGram @chrismac_365