Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brust88 View Post
    Now what? I feel really bad for him because he's never been in trouble, has been around firearms his entire life and has very good gun saftey, hes in rotc trying to get into OCS but now hes fuked because of an ******* cop.
    Now he goes to court - he's not "fuked" until there's a conviction. Reasonable story is in his favor.

PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Natstokes14 View Post
    Lol wut?

I understand what he was saying bro, my dad is a cop and I've had discussions with him about this all the time, laws are there for a reason. But having your 2000 dollar heirloom gun confiscated along with being charged over trying to do the right thing is stupid, anyone agreeing with the cop in this situation is a jackass.

Real world doesn't work like that. Cop will charge you, doesn't mean you're guilty of the charge in question or in violation of the law. Goto trial and get it sorted out but, this is NC(one of the modern slave states) we're talking about here.... won't happen OP's brother is ****ed.

Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SteelSS View Post
    I would watch a ****ing road to see if there was a****in deer on it. He said it was this morning...not at night
    your joking right?? Ive seen deers run across a road dodging cars just to turn back around and jump in front of a car.

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SteelSS View Post
    I would watch a ****ing road to see if there was a****in deer on it. He said it was this morning...not at night
    Good point, its obvious OPs brother has a deer fetish, ran it down, then ****ed its dying vessel before disposing of it. Obvious.

Originally Posted by PaulG View Post

Real world doesn't work like that.
    It should though, everyone seems the need to be told whats right and whats wrong though, so it will stay like this
    Winners find solutions, Losers find something to blame

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He hit a deer in his car on the interstate this morning. When he got out of the car the deer was still alive but very hurt. He grabbed his pistol and shot the deer one time to put it out of his misery. Cop pulled up gave him a discharging firearm in City Limits and took his prized 1911.

Now what? I feel really bad for him because he's never been in trouble, has been around firearms his entire life and has very good gun saftey, hes in rotc trying to get into OCS but now hes fuked because of an ******* cop.
    I guess he was clueless about the gun laws in his state though.

Most gun owners i know, carry a knife too. So i would have sliced its throat if i had too.

Not discharge my gun to end it's life within city limits.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and have the deer suffer for hours when in the end it was just going to die anyways???

Strong logic
    So it's logical to discharge your firearm in the city, risk being cited and/or gun taken and have to deal with unnecessary court sh** instead of just calling the humane society and letting them deal with it since that's their job?

Oh, okay....

Pretty sure my logic is sound.

Fall back Father Nature.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brust88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    Now he goes to court - he's not "fuked" until there's a conviction. Reasonable story is in his favor.
    either way when he applies for OCS or a job in the future it will come up that he was charged with discharging a firearm in City Limits. So yea hes fuked either way

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely take it to court if possible, firearms offenses can be some serious stuff. It's a **** deal, but in situations like that you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO contact the DOW or some kind of law enforcement before doing something. It sucks to leave the animal suffering while you're on your cell phone contacting them, but you want to have that on the record so that if you get unlucky and get a citation or whatever you have the DOW to back you up.

Hopefully a judge is sympathetic and lowers or dismisses this, it's definitely some bad luck **** .
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    either way when he applies for OCS or a job in the future it will come up that he was charged with discharging a firearm in City Limits. So yea hes fuked either way
    He can possibly get his records sealed so that future employers or military would not be affected.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonn is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to court, get his gun back, end story. dont see the big deal.

Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Love-Feet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can he not just tell employers the situation and to ignore it?

in after racism, fukcin snap

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol wut?

I understand what he was saying bro, my dad is a cop and I've had discussions with him about this all the time, laws are there for a reason. But having your 2000 dollar heirloom gun confiscated along with being charged over trying to do the right thing is stupid, anyone agreeing with the cop in this situation is a jackass. The cop had no obligation to do any of what he did.
    The cop did his job, period.

If it's illegal to fire your weapon in the city unless needed(defending life/property), then no matter what you say or how you try to justify it, you're wrong. Like I said, call the humane society and have them come and deal with it. If he's in the city, highly doubtful they're that far away to where they can't get there in a matter of minutes or so.

Your job is complete at that point.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000) PaulG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    Definitely take it to court if possible, firearms offenses can be some serious stuff. It's a **** deal, but in situations like that you HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO contact the DOW or some kind of law enforcement before doing something. It sucks to leave the animal suffering while you're on your cell phone contacting them, but you want to have that on the record so that if you get unlucky and get a citation or whatever you have the DOW to back you up.

Hopefully a judge is sympathetic and lowers or dismisses this, it's definitely some bad luck **** .
    Good advice for future or current gun owners here. Always consult law enforcement before using a weapon. Most likely you will never be charged(Trevor Martin case is an example of cops not being able to easily press charges).

Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parallelism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well hes got a big heart and I couldnt sit there watching an animal suffer either. I know you monkeys have no remorse so Im not even going to argue this with you.
    Protip: If you can't handle killing something with a vehicle, you shouldn't be driving. Vehicles are very dangerous.

Drunk driver hit me - When I drive everyday, I'm aware of the risks. It may be killing a bug to killing a deer to killing a person... It doesn't matter.

310 --> 225
    225 --> xxx

++ Positive Crew ++

Portland Trail Blazers
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    The cop did his job, period.

If it's illegal to fire your weapon in the city unless needed(defending life/property), then no matter what you say or how you try to justify it, you're wrong. Like I said, call the humane society and have them come and deal with it. If he's in the city, highly doubtful they're that far away to where they can't get there in a matter of minutes or so.

Your job is complete at that point.
    The laws should be changed to accommodate situations like this though, dont be such a docile mess

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    I guess he was clueless about the gun laws in his state though.

Most gun owners i know, carry a knife too. So i would have sliced its throat if i had too.

Not discharge my gun to end it's life within city limits.
    dude seriously. Have you ever slit a deers throat?? It makes a mess, it was 7am he was in his work cloths on the way to work running late. Plus I said he didnt have a knife on him.

BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRO_v has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, your bro ain't getting in the military now. :/
    “So I stayed in bed and drank. When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn’t have you by the throat.”—Charles Bukowski

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because his brother firing a gun harmed somebody in some way, right? *******
    He still broke the law. The cop did his job. Let the courts decide if breaking the law at that time was warranted (which in my opinion it was. I would have done the same thing)
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cop probably liked your brothers gun and kept it for himself.

There's the letter of the law and the spirit of the law.... discharging a firearm within city limits laws is for preventing dumbasses from firing their guns straight up in the air on new years eve in a populated area.

Cop could have and should have (In my opinion) used discretion about the situation and verbally reprimanded your brother instead of taking his fukkin gun from him and charging him. But then again I'm not a police officer nor a legal professional.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your brother did the right thing. Hey, let's call animal control while this thing suffers horribly for hours. Or let's try to painfully kill it instead of just instantly killing it with a gun

Idiot cop doesn't understand about suffering. Killing the deer reduced plenty of suffering. Firing the gun in public caused absolutely no suffering at all. So therefore it was the right thing to do to kill the dear, because it was the route that caused the least amount of suffering.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your brother is black?

Originally Posted by Love-Feet View Post
    The laws should be changed to accommodate situations like this though, dont be such a docile mess
    I disagree. That's not the job of the citizen, there are people for that.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post

Best post ITT
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000) brbbowflex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Misc lawyer here who has experience in criminal law.

A lot of people are saying "take it to court" but it doesn't exactly work that way.

First, the police don't file charges against people. The District Attorney does. The police officer will have the file sent to the DA who will read it and decide whether to file formal criminal charges or not.

Believe it or not DA's are normal, reasonable people in most cases (like all people). They'll look at the specific facts of the case and may very well throw the case out before filing it (they could agree with everyone here and realize OP's bro was basically a good samaritan).

If the DA does file charges, if your bro has no criminal background and truly is trying to get into OCS (having documentation is key), then the DA will make a plea offer that is probably very light/not very punitive.

If the DA's offer is bull**** (like if it contains jail time, probation, can't own weapon for 10 years, etc.) then get a lawyer and take it to trial where your bro will likely win.

flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10) flyingpants is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    can't you get a jury trial? inform them of jury nullification

And thats that then

They should make some banners
    ''Welcome to the USA. It's not the job of the citizen, there are people for that.''

This post explains everything, im fukcin done with these boards

ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it's illegal to fire your weapon in the city unless needed(defending life/property), then no matter what you say or how you try to justify it, you're wrong.
    He's not wrong legal =/= right and illegal =/= wrong.

Shall Not Be Infringed xICEMANx's Avatar
    xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100) xICEMANx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Parallelism View Post
    I would have called the police and notified them that I hit a deer and it's still alive. They would have done what needed to be done.

The right to bear arms (2nd amendment) was introduced as an amendment for self defense. Not to kill animals who are dying.

If you drive a car, you need to expect worse case scenario's. Hitting an animal is a pretty bad scenario. You shouldn't be driving if you can't handle watching an animal die after you hit it.

I have to agree with this guy. My training partner is a state trooper and they get calls for hit deer a few times a week. They just drag it off the road and end it's misery. It's their job to deal with it. They don't give people guns to shoot random animals they happen to hit. Just call 911 and whoever shows up will handle it.

Brb hit a fly with a newspaper but it's legs are still moving so I'm going to grab my shotgun.
    CNC Machinist Crew

Originally Posted by Love-Feet View Post
    And thats that then

They should make some banners
    ''Welcome to the USA. It's not the job of the citizen, there are people for that.''

This post explains everything, im fukcin done with these boards
    Fukcing hell son, why the bloody fukc are you so amped up? We're just talking like men here. Well, I am anyway. You seem hella mad just because I don't agree with you or what his brother did.

Calm....the fukc....down.

Obviously guns fired in the city limits have proven to be fatal, directly or indirectly, so that's why it's illegal. If you don't like it, you have the choice to move out of the city limits where firing your gun isn't illegal in situations like this. You are aware of that right?

Sh** happens, animals suffer sometimes. My biggest concern if I was in the brother's shoes would be calling a tow truck to get me the fukc out of there, not worried about some deer. Yeah it sucks, but hey, that's how it is sometimes. Not gonna risk anything based on "he's suffering and will be for hours". Sorry dude, I got bigger things to worry about it.

Hopefully he won't be charged, but if he is, he only has himself to blame for that. The cop did his job, blame the brother, not the cop.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

oh look child feel into a pool and is drowning. Not my job to help her, there are people for that.

once again strong logic