occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

testosterone cypionate and losing weight?

hey guys im currently one month into a 12 week test cyp cycle i weigh 175 right now and when i started i was around 170 i went up to 191 for while in the beginning of the cycle but now ive droped back down to 175 i dont understand why this is happening i thought the gains would be much more substancial than this although my strength has gone up considerably and i look noticably bigger (i have before and afters on my profile). I eat pretty well 200g protein 150 of those come from 3 shakes a day and then 3 or 4 meals a day im not super strict with my diet i basically eat everything i can im getting about 3000-4000 cals a day can anyone tell me why this is happening and why my scale numbers arent going up more?
    also i train 6 days a week

lower back and chest
    arms
    shoulders and upper back
    legs

i do calves everyday and i also jog to the gym and back its 1.5 miles away (id drive but licence is suspended so the jog is mandatory)

occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) occhuizzo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh yeah and im running 500mg a week once a week