alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

SuperPump Max New Formula/Changed Formula?

Did a search for SuperPump Max New Formula and didn't see any results worthwhile. Anyone aware if the formula has recently been changed affecting taste and coloring for Fruit Punch Blast? The version I've been using the past couple months tasted very much like fruit punch/berries and pretty bloodish in color like SizeOn Wild Berry. I cracked open a freshly ordered tub and it comes out pink when mixed, and tastes nothing like before. I'm thinking the lot I got was possibly mislabeled from grape or watermelon. The Lot in question is 11171 exp. 11/14. RMA'ing that bottle and received a replacement bottle that is a completely different lot, exp, and label, leading me to believe that the formula has changed, but has the new formula affected taste and coloring? I believe the bottle on the left is a new formula, however if it has affected the taste, frankly I'm just plain switching. Anyone get the bottle on the left and notice a difference in coloring/taste?

RMA'ed bottle on left (pink coloring/weird taste), received replacement bottle on right

Nutrition breakdown of left bottle

Nutrition breakdown of right bottle

SuperPump Max (left bottle) coloring (left) compared to coloring of Wild Berry SizeOn (right)

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for answers

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    in for answers
    It is the same flavor, only a new addition to the front part of the label along with fruit dyes as indicated in the new label. I have yet to notice a flavor difference other than less dye.

Its interesting to hear one loving fruit punch as that is my least favorite flavor in the line up.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    It is the same flavor, only a new addition to the front part of the label along with fruit dyes as indicated in the new label. I have yet to notice a flavor difference other than less dye.

Its interesting to hear one loving fruit punch as that is my least favorite flavor in the line up.
    so the "NEW! MORE POWERFUL FORMULA" is actually not a new more powerful formula, but rather some flavoring changes?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    so the "NEW! MORE POWERFUL FORMULA" is actually not a new more powerful formula, but rather some flavoring changes?
    5mg more sodium, bro.

Properly formulated, bro.

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    5mg more sodium, bro.

Properly formulated, bro.
    just wanted to get it straight before I start ripping on them again.

perhaps they are referring to the 250 -> Max change! A bit late but better late than never right?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the changes:

1. Artificial colors removed and moved to natural sources
    2. Flavoring systems improved
    3. Nootropics increased a bit for more "pop" hence the "more powerful" designation. You will feel a difference.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rob94hawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope they didn't screw with the formula by adding any stims. This is the only pre workout supplement I can take cause it's not jacked with stims.

Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    I hope they didn't screw with the formula by adding any stims. This is the only pre workout supplement I can take cause it's not jacked with stims.
    there are several low stim pre workouts, and many great non stim pre workouts

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like the removal of artificial colors and increased nootropics. I'll have to give this a try.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) alienmonkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's not really that i like fruit punch, it's more it was a flavor i could enjoy going down after having tried another flavor so i stuck with it.

One person says it's the same flavor, and another says flavoring systems improved. It might very well be labeled the same flavor, however I wouldn't call it the same flavor if flavoring has been improved. Although it's a different color now, it has a more tart taste to me than previous flavoring.

Regardless, i got my answer that it's been changed and wasn't a manufacturing error.

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    I like the removal of artificial colors and increased nootropics. I'll have to give this a try.
    This

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Some of the changes:

1. Artificial colors removed and moved to natural sources
    2. Flavoring systems improved
    3. Nootropics increased a bit for more "pop" hence the "more powerful" designation. You will feel a difference.
    Originally Posted by alienmonkey View Post
    It's not really that i like fruit punch, it's more it was a flavor i could enjoy going down after having tried another flavor so i stuck with it.

One person says it's the same flavor, and another says flavoring systems improved. It might very well be labeled the same flavor, however I wouldn't call it the same flavor if flavoring has been improved. Although it's a different color now, it has a more tart taste to me than previous flavoring.

Regardless, i got my answer that it's been changed and wasn't a manufacturing error.
    The above gentleman (des) quoted here is the formulator. I was not properly informed thus why I just assumed it was only a dye issue here that had changed.

If you are not liking Fruit Punch, I was recommend other flavors that are much better such as
    1) Watermelon
    2) Raspberry lemonade
    3) pink lemonade
    4) blue raz
    5) Sour apple
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoelMcClain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont know if I like the Sustamine being moved from the 4th ingredient to the 6th. Then the Peak Atp from 4th to 5th inside there respective blends.

Luckily for me all the Pink Lemonade ones I buy from bb.com are the old formula.

They also took out Setria Reduced Glutathione quite some time ago as well. I was told it was because of Canada/Austrailia and other countries that have a problem with it. Blame Canada! Jk

Not that that matters it was the very last ingredient in the whole formula. Plus from what I understand of Glutathione it would be better just to pop a NAC with selenium. Maybe the reduced version is different but it seems more efficient to just take NAC and selenium and have your body turn that into glutathione rather than ingesting glutathione having your body break it down into NAC and selenium then reconstitute it back into glutathione.

The only thing I like about the new formula and label is they disclosed the amount of LCLT you get and at 500mg a scoop thats not half bad.

In all honesty though the differences in the doasges of the ingredients used is probably negligible.
    Last edited by JoelMcClain; 05-02-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Sponsored MAN Nolvadren XT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148109363

raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raylors has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump this is great news to me. I just got the sour apple in the mail when i see new formula. I notice no added coloring. I was like YES! This is why Gaspari rocks! I always hated buying preworkouts cause of this as SP was my favorite so i just bit the bullet. (spirulina powder instead of blue FD#1 and yellow #5)
    GREAT NEWS AND UNEXPECTED SURPRISE.

(Now if you could just use Stevia instead of sucralose i'd be ecstatic!) Thanks for the change guys!

Originally Posted by raylors View Post
    Bump this is great news to me. I just got the sour apple in the mail when i see new formula. I notice no added coloring. I was like YES! This is why Gaspari rocks! I always hated buying preworkouts cause of this as SP was my favorite so i just bit the bullet. (spirulina powder instead of blue FD#1 and yellow #5)
    GREAT NEWS AND UNEXPECTED SURPRISE.

(Now if you could just use Stevia instead of sucralose i'd be ecstatic!) Thanks for the change guys!
    I agree, I was very excited to hear this news last year. We also have done the same with our Myofusion Pro. Check it out!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn...ic-series.html