Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit occhuizzo's BodySpace

testosterone cypionate and losing weight?

hey guys im currently one month into a 12 week test cyp cycle i weigh 175 right now and when i started i was around 170 i went up to 191 for while in the beginning of the cycle but now ive droped back down to 175 i dont understand why this is happening i thought the gains would be much more substancial than this although my strength has gone up considerably and i look noticably bigger (i have before and afters on my profile). I eat pretty well 200g protein 150 of those come from 3 shakes a day and then 3 or 4 meals a day im not super strict with my diet i basically eat everything i can im getting about 3000-4000 cals a day can anyone tell me why this is happening and why my scale numbers arent going up more?
    also i train 6 days a week

lower back and chest
    arms
    shoulders and upper back
    legs

i do calves everyday and i also jog to the gym and back its 1.5 miles away (id drive but licence is suspended so the jog is mandatory)

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) occhuizzo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit occhuizzo's BodySpace
    oh yeah and im running 500mg a week once a week