Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Testacore / Primal Shock's "Man Stack"?

My local radio station has been bombarding me with ads for the "Man Stack" (as if there were no other...) for
    Low-T at these retail stores. Its a stack of "Testacore" and 2 others I can't remember. I just turned 38 and do have some Low-T symptoms, so out of curiosity I stopped in last week while I was in the same shopping center. I know NOTHING about these sorts of things, but I'm also no idiot, and after the sales pitch which was pretty good, I asked about side effects. The kid said there were NONE, as if it weren't possible at all, and that set off my bs detector.

Does anyone know anything about this brand Primal Shock and the ingredients in these formulas? Is it really possible that jacking with your hormones could in no way ever have an unwanted side effect?

Thanks in advance!
    "Etz nat uh toomah." - King of Kalifornia

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's probably no possibility of side effects because there's no direct effect, either.

jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmack93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the response.

Can anyone give feedback based on experience with it, or based on knowledge of the ingredients?
    "Etz nat uh toomah." - King of Kalifornia

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I kinda agree with the above answer, there are no suppliments out there that will increase your testosterone levels by any measureable amount other than testosterone itself. If you have the symptoms of low-T why not have a blood test to know for sure?
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Advice: Turn your radio off or at least change the station. Hope this helps.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bofrere21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KeithTheSnake View Post
    There's probably no possibility of side effects because there's no direct effect, either.
    At best this!^

At worst, no results and side effect from junk in the product.

They give no info whatsoever on their product, beside their BS speech sale. Have they discover something that will actually boost natural hormone ? I don't think so. It's obviously a publicity stunt to sell inexpensive filling like if it was gold IMO.

Eric
    “Strong people make other people stronger. They don’t put them down.”
    "If success makes you arrogant, you haven’t really succeeded. If failure makes you determined, you haven’t really failed...''

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jmack93 View Post
    ...that set off my bs detector.
    It should have.

Does anyone know anything about this brand Primal Shock and the ingredients in these formulas? Is it really possible that jacking with your hormones could in no way ever have an unwanted side effect?
    A site search at the BBdotcom store showed that this site doesn't sell that brand of supplements at all.

A site search on that supp company's own website showed no ingredient listings, or any other information other than sales info.

I'd suggest you forget this company completely.

And yet again, if for whatever reason you feel you have a hormone problem, see your doctor.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Advice: Turn your radio off or at least change the station. Hope this helps.
    Good post
    Follow me on twitter: @halconcr

jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Apparently no one but me has actually tried this supplement, it works.

For all of you doubters out there, fear not.
    After poking around at various reviews of the supplements that are sold by Total Nutrition (my local store I absolutely love), I have found this thread. I wanted to get a feel for what other people thought about these stores and their supplements since I regard them highly. Maybe other stores weren't so good, maybe ones out of state have other brands they carry or products they sell, etc.

For starters, most of their stores have trained or certified nutritionists on staff. Which is a hell of a lot better than uneducated people talking on forums; or your local GNC 50 yr old woman trying to sell you something "that's great for putting on muscle!" when she/he has never worked out a day in their life.
    Secondly, they can carry whatever brands they want. The guy at my local one always talks about if a supplement was good that they would bring it in the store.

Now to get to all you naysayers: get off your butt before spewing ignorance about something you have no idea what you are talking about.

Here is a link to Primal Shock research's Testacore (spoiler alert: the ingredients are right on there): primalshock.com/portfolio-view/testacore[/url]

Now to get on to my main point, Testacore actually does work. As does another product that they sell called Testrolean - very similar ingredients and usage.
    I know what some of you will say, "Come on bro, you're like 25! How the heck do you know if this will boost testosterone?!"

And this is where I am one step ahead of the bb.com trolls. I get my testosterone levels checked each year with my yearly check up. "Hey doc, I've been feeling tired lately, I know testosterone has a direct effect on energy and libido levels, will you put that on the blood work check list to make sure we can rule it out?" - "Sure"

So the paperwork I have is for 2012 and 2013. 2012 was my standard year where I took no testosterone boosters, PH, or anything that had to do with my hormones.
    Testosterone: 676, Free Test (direct): 12.6
    Pretty good levels as they should be for a young guy like myself.

The next year I was doing a bodybuilding competition and since I knew I was going to be cutting calories to lean out that would mean it would lessen my ability to repair as effectively as I had done during my gaining phase. So I decided I'd give both the Testrolean and Testacore a shot. Jan- Testacore, Feb- Testrolean, March- Testacore, April- Testrolean, off for the month of May. Got my levels checked on May 29.

Guess what? I was as surprised as you probably will be. Total testosterone: 1185, Free test: 140.9!

Yeah I couldn't believe it either. Almost double total testosterone and a LOT more free test. I have the test results in hand to prove it.

Bottom line... don't knock it before you try it.

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice 2 year old thread bump. Lots of thing have an affect on your hormone levels, I highly doubt any over the counter test booster had anything to do with it though. Most likely better nutrition, training and sleep were the bigger factors. I have had my levels tested 4 weeks apart without changing anything and got very different results, don't put too much stock in the supplements.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    Nice 2 year old thread bump. Lots of thing have an affect on your hormone levels, I highly doubt any over the counter test booster had anything to do with it though. Most likely better nutrition, training and sleep were the bigger factors. I have had my levels tested 4 weeks apart without changing anything and got very different results, don't put too much stock in the supplements.
    I agree with you on some points, but still, you are not me and do not know anything about what I was doing prior to either test. Your "doubt" on whether an OTC test booster does something, means nothing when it comes down to trial and error.
    Just FYI, my sleep habits were cut by at least 2 hours each night the 90 days leading up to my 2013 test (5-6 hours, sometimes 7 if I was lucky), rather than in my 2012 test (8-9 hours on average).
    My diet was almost exactly the same from year to year. Training was very similar.

So... ask questions before spouting about something/someone you have no info on.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jshoop View Post
    I agree with you on some points, but still, you are not me and do not know anything about what I was doing prior to either test. Your "doubt" on whether an OTC test booster does something, means nothing when it comes down to trial and error.
    Just FYI, my sleep habits were cut by at least 2 hours each night the 90 days leading up to my 2013 test (5-6 hours, sometimes 7 if I was lucky), rather than in my 2012 test (8-9 hours on average).
    My diet was almost exactly the same from year to year. Training was very similar.

So... ask questions before spouting about something/someone you have no info on.
    Hope these negs help shill scumbag!
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Hope these negs help shill scumbag!
    Not sure what that means...

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yes, your alien dna makes you a special snowflake with different biology from the rest of us. Nice try schill.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    Yes, your alien dna makes you a special snowflake with different biology from the rest of us. Nice try schill.
    He made jumps (assumptions) that I had an improved diet, exercise routine, and sleep habits. The only thing different between the years was my sleep was deprived... not sure where you are getting that I am trying to say I have different DNA.

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok...going to be the devil in the details guy...not saying it does or does not work ... but my question is this.

For everyone that says a Test booster that OTC does not work do you have evidence to back it up?
    For those that say it does same question.

I ask for this reason... I see a lot of people that say ... it does not work but offer no evidence as to why it does not work...

I will agree that there are a ton of supplements on the market that are pure trash...but there are some that are great! Those that say it is **** have you actually looked up the ingredients list to see what each compound does or does not due based on testing? Have you tried the product and failed to see results? ETC..

No trying to be a dicK but would love to see how various minds come together on a discussion

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nexgensupps View Post

For everyone that says a Test booster that OTC does not work do you have evidence to back it up?
    For those that say it does same question.

I ask for this reason... I see a lot of people that say ... it does not work but offer no evidence as to why it does not work...
    That is because you can't prove a negative, which is why the assumption is that it doesn't work until evidence suggests otherwise. The burden of proof is on those claiming it DOES work.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jmack93 View Post
    My local radio station has been bombarding me with ads for the "Man Stack" (as if there were no other...) for
    Low-T at these retail stores. Its a stack of "Testacore" and 2 others I can't remember. I just turned 38 and do have some Low-T symptoms, so out of curiosity I stopped in last week while I was in the same shopping center. I know NOTHING about these sorts of things, but I'm also no idiot, and after the sales pitch which was pretty good, I asked about side effects. The kid said there were NONE, as if it weren't possible at all, and that set off my bs detector.

Thanks in advance!
    The advertisers for these products prey upon people who know nothing, and they make a killing.

nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000) nexgensupps is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    That is because you can't prove a negative, which is why the assumption is that it doesn't work until evidence suggests otherwise. The burden of proof is on those claiming it DOES work.

Agree 100%...

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    The advertisers for these products prey upon people who know nothing, and they make a killing.
    The worst is Complete Nutrition. Idiots for staff, talk people into thinks they just do not need, and over priced as hell.

Lightbulb Ignorance is bliss

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Agree, 100%. I came forward to state my experience with it, with evidence suggesting that they do work. Yet no one is taking notice other than saying I'm "shill" and whatever else. I had to look up that term on urban dictionary. I am not paid for saying anything about testacore or other test boosters or any supplement for that matter.

Perhaps I kissed a little too much ass in my first post but it is the truth. I've been to many supplement stores for years now and I haven't found one I liked as much as these. Say what you all want but none of you have come forward to produce anything that contradicts my statements. Nor have any of you tried this test booster, nor have any of you shopped those stores to get a feel for how they operate. So yes, ignorance is bliss isn't it?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Agree, 100%. I came forward to state my experience with it, with evidence suggesting that they do work. Yet no one is taking notice other than saying I'm "shill" and whatever else. I had to look up that term on urban dictionary. I am not paid for saying anything about testacore or other test boosters or any supplement for that matter.

Perhaps I kissed a little too much ass in my first post but it is the truth. I've been to many supplement stores for years now and I haven't found one I liked as much as these. Say what you all want but none of you have come forward to produce anything that contradicts my statements. Nor have any of you tried this test booster, nor have any of you shopped those stores to get a feel for how they operate. So yes, ignorance is bliss isn't it?

Where is your proof of relevant end-point results; i.e.--muscle growth directly attributable from taking testacore? I re-read your posts but must have missed it.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll try and introduce some simple logic to this thread, that doesn't require a great deal of knowledge.

Are any of the test boosters on the IOC/WADA banned substances list? If they had a noticable affect on performance, they would appear on the banned list (lots of the stimulants in PWOs etc will make you fail a test). Check the banned list and if it appears on there it might be worth buying; if it doesn't appear on there, then it has a negligible effect.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Where is your proof of relevant end-point results; i.e.--muscle growth directly attributable from taking testacore? I re-read your posts but must have missed it.
    For this discussion, muscle growth is not a relevant point. The question was, "do they work". The evidence I came forward with suggests that yes, they help to boost testosterone - both free test and overall test. I never tried to make a claim that it put on X.X inches on my arms, chest, and back. Maybe you missed my point where I stated that I had been using them while I was cutting fat for a competition. My thought was that they would help me at least RETAIN more muscle while I was cutting. I never thought I would have the results I did in that blood test. I hoped it would work, maybe boost it by 100-200 but nowhere near what shown up on my test results, that's all I'm claiming.

Your question on muscle growth directly attributable to taking testacore, is too advanced for this discussion, and bb.com in general. There are far too many variables to take into account when discussing muscle growth. Training, diet, weight gain/loss, just to name a few. That is like saying that taking a protein put on 5lbs of lean mass in 5 weeks. - anyone who tries to make that claim alone is a complete fool or liar. Saying, "I bumped my calories up by 350/day, trained 6 days a week for 90 minutes, had a 40/40/20 ratio of protein, carbs and fats, hit each muscle group twice a week, got better sleep, AND took this protein or test booster or whatever and in 2 months I put on 5lbs of lean muscle." That would be a fine claim to make. Because they are being upfront about the other factors that play a key role. Anyone who says, "I took this particular supplement and it put on 5lbs of lean mass in 5 weeks." is making a misleading and a false claim entirely.

When it comes down to it, unless you can do a university study and have a set diet, workout, and sleep plan in place, there is no supplement ON THE MARKET that you can directly attribute "relevant end-point results; i.e.--muscle growth" to. I never tried to make a claim that it put on X.X inches on my arms, chest, and back. Or put on X amount of lean muscle.
    Sure, preworkouts you know work in terms of boosting energy levels and focus, because you can feel them. Same with effects of creatine. Perhaps even some higher end glutamine or joint supplements since you can feel the difference after taking them for X amount of days/weeks.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I'll try and introduce some simple logic to this thread, that doesn't require a great deal of knowledge.

Are any of the test boosters on the IOC/WADA banned substances list? If they had a noticable affect on performance, they would appear on the banned list (lots of the stimulants in PWOs etc will make you fail a test). Check the banned list and if it appears on there it might be worth buying; if it doesn't appear on there, then it has a negligible effect.
    IOC/WADA ban substances because they are harmful to the athletes or they are a compound that when ingested synthesize into a steroid compound. They don't ban things because they WORK. That is such an ignorant thought. If it were true, they would have banned creatine LONG ago, to give one example of your statement's shortfall.

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IOC/WADA ban substances because they are harmful to the athletes or they are a compound that when ingested synthesize into a steroid compound. They don't ban things because they WORK. That is such an ignorant thought. If it were true, they would have banned creatine LONG ago, to give one example of your statement's shortfall.
    You are so ignorant it is staggering. IOC/WADA ban things that give an unfair advantage; you can even fail the stimulant side of it with too much caffeine.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

For this discussion, muscle growth is not a relevant point.
    LOL. Not relevant?

That might be your opoinion of why someone might take a test 'booster,' but it's probably not the opinion of the vast majority of others looking into such a product.

So, I'll simply ask again for proof of relevant end-point results--i.e., muscle growth directly attributable to taking testacore.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is only one explanation.

Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    You are so ignorant it is staggering. IOC/WADA ban things that give an unfair advantage; you can even fail the stimulant side of it with too much caffeine.
    Quite rude. Name calling are we? Of course they are trying to make things more fair and to take away something that provides an advantage. But to play devil's advocate, why would they allow creatine? In my opinion I think that taking a creatine supplement provides a quite large advantage to someone over someone that is not taking creatine.

Quite rude. Name calling are we? Of course they are trying to make things more fair and to take away something that provides an advantage. But to play devil's advocate, why would they allow creatine? In my opinion I think that taking a creatine supplement provides a quite large advantage to someone over someone that is not taking creatine.
    You display a staggering level of ignorance, that isn't name calling, that is just an observation of fact.