ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10) ScSc0rP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pork skins, perfect snack alternative for cutting?

9g protein 5g fat, 81g for 14g serving

Seems like the perfect potatoe chip alternative if your not into jerky snacking

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repped. not bad at all. saturated fat and sodium is alittle high, but you can't really demand too much out of essentially a junk food.
    POOR ASS BRO CREW

NINERS-THUNDER

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I prefer chocolate ice cream as a snack alternative..
    www.grazethesky.com

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also like to snack on pepperoni slices, it's even more like a potato chip replacement.

AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlphaAfrican has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm might try some myself haha

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i used to think so, i would kill a bag during a cut and be thinking i just got a nice dosage of protein for not so excessive cals...but there's a little statement on the bag that says 'Not a significant source of protein'. thought to myself, 'wtf, there's like 50+ grams of protein in this bag?!'. did some research on google and old bb.com threads, and the general consensus is that the protein contained in pork skins isn't complete enough or something like that to really be counted towards your protein goals. so now i don't bother eating pork skins during a cut.

i'd do some reading up, i'm too lazy to provide links right now, but i'm pretty sure i read a ton of threads and such that said the protein from it is essentially not 'countable' towards your protein requirements for the day.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RudolphFoods has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I work for Rudolph Foods, the world's largest manufacturer of pork rinds ... and just HAD to pipe up and say kudos on your workout snack inquiry! Pork rinds really aren't fattening & are a great option for pre- or post-gym session snacking. In fact, they have zero carbs, are low on the glycemic index (diabetes), are gluten-free and best of all, pack more protein than a handful of peanuts. Amazing, right? If you have more questions, you can learn more at RudolphFoods dot com or email us at RudolphFoods@RMDadvertising dot com! Keep crunching & enjoy.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RudolphFoods View Post
    I work for Rudolph Foods, the world's largest manufacturer of pork rinds ... and just HAD to pipe up and say kudos on your workout snack inquiry! Pork rinds really aren't fattening & are a great option for pre- or post-gym session snacking. In fact, they have zero carbs, are low on the glycemic index (diabetes), are gluten-free and best of all, pack more protein than a handful of peanuts. Amazing, right? If you have more questions, you can learn more at RudolphFoods dot com or email us at RudolphFoods@RMDadvertising dot com! Keep crunching & enjoy.
    is this sh!t real life? joined a BB site to advertise f*ckin' pork rinds?
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475