Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I Saw What You Did Last Summer, Watching my step mom with Mr. Jasp

My father married a real bitch after divorcing my mother. I could see through his mid life crisis. My mother was kind of religious, my father athletic, my mother sedate, my father adventurous, my mother homebody. So it wasn't a surprise when they seperated and went different routes.

I was away at college during most of the fireworks, the serving of papers, the apartment hunts, the general chaos that comes from a divorce. I supported both my parents in finding their true direction. Except my Dad REALLY connected with a woman half his age. She's more my age than his. She's 26, I'm 22. So it is very odd.

My father bought my mother out of the house I grew up in. Alls fine with that, between my mother and father. It was agreeable. But when Jennifer, (weirdly a 4 year difference but legally my step mother) moved in all things known to me as home went yard sale. All new furniture, ( extremely tasteless), appliances, carpets, etc.etc.
    Oh yes...vinyl siding over clapboard, grody.
    So essentially she made my birth right, my home and heart, vanish.

Right from the beginning, Jennifer was the boss, the queen of HER castle.

I knew we'd have issues when I visited. I wasn't included in the wedding party, I was an also ran. My brother at least was best man. Me? I got to keep the friggin book at the shower.

No question that my father was happy. Jennifer has the bod, has the blonde hair, has the perfect teeth, loves to party. That was a big step toward my father's libido. I could well imagine what the little skank brought to the bedroom, or could I?

One of the big changes Jennifer brought to the household was HER dog. Nope never had dogs. Had an aquarium, had a parakeet, but no pets of that size. My mother didn't want to clean up after them and that was it.

Jennifer's dog is some kind of cross between a shepard and lab. Big dog. Nice enough, friendly, obeys. BUT seems to always be by Jennifer's side. Just looking at her for direction. Like it was all the time. Annoying to me as when IF we got in conversation she'd always break the flow by talking to Mr. Jasp, or Jasper, or Jaspy. Weird, and annoying.

No big deal while I was away at school. Who cares. But I came home for the summer, got a job for college books, and spent the last 3 months in the very weird.

I was home about a week, Jennifer and I maintained a tedious ceasefire, no direct attacks, no overt hostility, but it was strained.
    I had the day off and was reading by the pool. My father was off to the salt mines and Jennifer was walking Mr. Jasp.

The pool had been running and I didn't hear Jennifer come in. She generally calls out for me to see if I'm in the house. Well I wasn't so that call went unanswered.
    Tired of reading I figured I'd go in, check my email, check up on my Facebook.
    On my way up stairs I saw some underware on the staircase and figuring they were mine from my laundry take-up that morning I picked them up.

They were wet.

What the ****?

Did that mean the dryer wasn't working? Did that mean my whole basket had to go back?

Whoa! These weren't my undies.

Sure enough, they weren't. Hot pink, boy cut. These were Jennifer's. But what the ****? Why were they damp, warm and damp. I stood there a moment looking at them, studying them, like it was my first time seeing underware.

Then I noticed a glistening to them. A gooey glistening to them. I looked closer. I had to look even closer and I could now scent them. It was the unmistakable scent , that tangy, musky scent that picks up in the back of your throat, it was pussey. And the sticky trails, now more visiable as I unfolded the panties with two hands was definitely cum.

Hey, I've had my moments. I know what I scent like, I have had...hmmm? Experiences, at college, I know another woman's pussey. And I had seen my share of cum trails. But this wasn't thick and gluttonous, this did not look like a guy's deposit. What guy? If anything it'd have to be my Dad's. Ewwwww. No wait. Is this cum?

I sniffed a little and my nostrils filled. This was fresh. It was wet, sticky, and still warm.
    As I stood there, quizzically trying to piece this puzzle together I heard Jennifer.
    It was muffled, but definitely Jennifer.

Like in a trance, another piece of the puzzle, but I definitely knew that I was climbing toward the source I walked upstairs.

Louder now. I could here Jennifer saying, "yes, yes, jas, yes, eat, oh god," then some moans.

I knew what it sounded like. I had heard my roommate, while pretending to be asleep. There's certainly no mistaking what activity is causing the moaning and whimpering.

What should I do?

Is she hooking up with another guy while my Dad's working? That ****ing douche.

I walked to the bedroom door.

Jennifer was half on the bed and half off with her face buried in a pillow. Her ass in the air. Her knees spread wide on the floor. Behind her, burrowing deep between her thighs Mr. Jasp was going to town. He was furiously digging, and lapping as I could plainly hear, Jennifer's pussey.

I stood there wide eyed in disbelief. Frozen to the scene.

Jennifer was reaching behind patting her ass, patting Mr. Jasp's big head, forcing him deeper and encouraging him all the time. She reached back and spread both of her cheeks.

"Yes, eat my ******* baby, eat my *******, sniff my ****, sniff, oh yess"

Whoa. What the **** is this? I stood there.

"Wanna **** mommy Jas? Wanna **** mommy, [i]again[i] Come...up...up..Jas...up"

I looked to see Mr.Jasp reaction. Sure enough his ears cocked. He started prancing about. Gauging the distance and and his mistresses directive.

It's then I saw Mr. Jasp's major reaction. A large pink/purple organ swaying beneath his legs. The most alien but most recognizable engorged cock I had ever seen. Veiny, wet glistening, I could see it dripping from 15 feet away. Mr. Jasp was excited and Mr. Jasp's was hung.

What the **** was she going to **** the dog?

I backed away from the door. Mr. Jasp looked up but his attention was redirected with Jennifer spanking her own ass and commanding the dog to get up.
    And I could see Mr. Jasp was not caring whether I was present or not.

I backed all the way down the hallway.

I got to my bedroom door and I heard Jennifer scream out in pleasure.

"Ohhhh yes baby, **** me, ****, ****, ****, **** my hot ****, ****, oh yess..."

There was no doubt at what was happening now. I got in my door and sat on my bed. That was pretty wild.

I listened intently, and her exhortations slowed to grunting and sighing, some soothing low toned sentences.

I took a deep breath and then noticed I still had Jennifer's panties in my hand.

I threw them away from me.

Then I picked them up.

I opened them up fully.

I saw the massive wet spot in the crotch area. The majority of the cum soak goo where her ******* would be. On the inside was traces of her excretment. Slight browning. Like an object was pushed up her ******* and then prevented by material or tightness gushed all over the laced barrier.

I slowly brought them up to my nose. Something made me. My heart was beating wildly and I felt my face heat. I snifffed. I could smell Jennifer's most intimate scent. I could smell the cum. I could see her bending over and the dog thrusting into her blindly, poking pussey and ******* in his heat. I could see her thrusting backwards for the pleasure. Ultimately thwarted by the thin material. I could see Jennifer trying to push aside her panties, trying to get that magnificent odd cock into her pussey. Or maybe up her ass? Who knows? But Mr. Jasp left his load all over her.
    Wait.
    She must of ****ed him or tried to on the walking trail. Sure when they were out for a walk.
    Then coming home she was dying to get him upstairs. Her panties on the stairs.
    I pushed my face into her still damp underware. I could smell her heat, her pussey juice, her ****, Mr. Jasp's cum.

I tasted them.

But I wanted more.

AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AnimalLover69 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump. cumon fellas this took me some time.

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WILLofPEACE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WILLofPEACE's BodySpace
    [1k+ Every time] [Manlet Pride]

Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Holoco has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Holoco's BodySpace

gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gazadan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL i'm savin this

sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sippycup69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cliffs:

OP's parents break up
    Dad marries 26 y/o
    26 y/o moves into OP's childhood home
    26 y/o brings her dog
    She phucks the dog
    OP watches and is enthralled

wut

White Knight in training BanWagon's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 621
    BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BanWagon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BanWagon's BodySpace

claims to be 22 in story. I stopped reading there.
    I rep back all Heavenly Blessed Beauties. Rep me to find out if you are the most gorgeous thing that I have ever set my eyes on. My life has now changed and I am now a better person because of you. I look forward to waking up every morning so I can bask in your everlasting glow. Love is an understatement and all words are too vague to express the love I have for you. Your genuine innocence and love is an inspiration to us all!

Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ymvan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo man I read this and I thought he was gonna bang his step mom. WTF dude. Did not expect ending

Stats: 5'11", 150 lbs
    PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeteTheSkeet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit PeteTheSkeet's BodySpace
    i dont even think thats legal